Tattoos

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Manda, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Dust Angel

Dust Angel Unloveable. Staff Member

xD Andy (the toy owner) wrote his name on the bottom of Woody's (the cowboy) boot. And he was young while he did it, hence the backwards "N" (=

2. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Going to the shop on Tuesday for a (free) touch-up! ^_^

3. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

My cousin had a nike tattoo, one on each foot. One was red, the other was blue. She worked at a tattoo place. :)

4. Jodie

Jodie Guest

have a heart tattooed on my wrist but I really want to get the sparrows from Billy Talent's third album cover tattooed on my foot. Here's a picture for those who don't know what I'm talking about
    [​IMG]

5. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

I think that would be pretty!

6. Lenore

After the final touch-up;

[​IMG]

The pinkness should fade with time.
    Also; I bled during, whilst my friend didn't (she has it on her back). Is that normal? =/

7. Don Ricalo

Don Ricalo Panda Bear.

Absolutely, it's why they advise you don't drink for 24 hours prior to any work done as it thins the blood and can lead to complications when you begin to bleed.

8. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

I love how creative some people are when they design tattoos.

9. PartyPoison

PartyPoison New Member

In September I'm going to get this rose tattooed on my left forearm, close to my elbow.
    Next to it I want the initials JP. In similiar writing as in the second picture.

I do want the rose to be in color. It's probably going to be a pink rose, but very light-coloured. And the leafs are going to be green.

10. Lenore

That's beautiful. ^_^ Any reason for the initials?

@Richard; yeah, I know you're not suppose to drink, just never linked it to bleeding during. xD

11. PartyPoison

PartyPoison New Member

My grandmother died a few months ago. JP are her initials. My initials are PJ and I'm getting the rose not only because it is my favorite flower, but also because there were so many at her funeral.

12. Lenore

That's beautiful, really sweet. :)

13. PartyPoison

PartyPoison New Member

Thank you :).
    I'm still not 100% sure,but every time I think about her I can't think of a reason not to get this tattooed.

14. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

Same tattoo, two and a half weeks later;

[​IMG]

15. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

Haha, oh, that sucks.

I'm going to put off getting my cherry blossom for until I'm at uni, and I'm going to get F.T.W tattooed on me before I go, probably behind my ear, or on the back of my neck.

16. Madden

Madden Faut souffrir pour ĂȘtre

f**k the World or For the Win?

...or something else entirely? xD

17. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

f**k the world :]

18. Trogdor!

Trogdor! New Member

My friend drew a drunk octopus for me & i made him tattoo it for me. he did all the outlining, but it needs to be shaded & colored in. it looks pretty rad now but its gonna be epic when he finishes it!

19. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

So I'm going to get a tattoo sometime in the next week. It's going to be of a lion, from this glass picture my mother has had for years and years.
    [​IMG]

I was going to get my patron saint of switchblade fights as my next tattoo, but I decided this is more important. The tattoo is for my mother, as she's a Leo and loves lions, and I want her to see it before she goes.

20. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

I love it Ash! Definitely post pics when it's done!