Sending shivers right down your spine

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by god.must.hate.me, Oct 22, 2009.

1. WHO'S EXCITED FOR AN UPDATE?

Because I'm in the middle of writing the very last epic chapter!

2. THE LAST CHAPTER?
    NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!
    D:

Although, I am excited for an Update. x3

3. oh god i cant belive its the last chapter. this was so amazing and funny. i loved this so much

4. This story has been a magnificent long journey for me and I never saw the day when this was coming to an end.
    I thank all the lovely readers that have been with me, given me feedback and pushed me to get through this. And I thank all the people who have given their time to read this and given this story 10 000+ views.
    I love you all.
    But this is the end.

"I never said I'd lie and wait forever. If I died, we'd be together.

At the end of the world, or the last thing I see - you are never coming home, never coming home!
    Could I? Should I?
    And all the things that you never ever told me!
    And all the smiles that are ever ever...
    Ever...

Get the feeling that you're never all alone and I remember now.
    At the top of my lungs in my arms he dies.
    He dies."

Lyrics from The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance.

MURDER

I walked inside and through the living room to the guest room. I completely ignored Bob’s mother as I walked by. I was furious and out for a bloodbath. They say that killing doesn’t solve anything? Well, that was the only thing running through my poisoned brain and bloodstream.

Murder.

Murder.

Murder.

“What the f**k, Frank?” I yelled closing the door with a loud bang.

Frank was wearing a suit, apparently cleaning the room. When he saw me his face dropped and he went white like he was about to be ill.

“I’m sorry.”

“Your sorry doesn’t mean anything, you poop,” I said, “Who the f**k do you think you are – coming into peoples lives and f**king them up one by one? Do you have any sense of empathy at all?”

“Do I have any sense of empathy?” he asked, “You have got to be kidding me, Gerard. Look into the mirror, and once in your lifetime think about someone else than yourself!”

“Are you calling me selfish? I care about my family and I take good f**king care of my brother. Your accusations are invalid.”

“Are you? You’re raising him into a physically unstable gay! Is that what you call good parenting? Because if you do, then for your pity, you won’t win the award for the parent of the year.”

“He isn’t making people’s lives miserable-“

“Isn’t he? You keep me hostage! Isn’t that enough of making people unhappy?”

“You deserve it! Look in the mirror yourself, Frank. What do you see? A fragile piece of poop that tries to make it up with being a high school bully. Is that some kind of a good deed for the world? I don’t think so.”

A loud slam was heard again and we both turned around to face Bob’s mother.

“What on Earth is going on here?” she screamed red from the face. I didn’t believe we looked any better.

“It’s nothing, ma’am. Go find Bob, please,” I said trying to calm down the hysterical lady.

“f**k you!” she said and we went through a short shock because of the lady’s elevated vocabulary, “This is my house! You won’t tell me what to do! Now explain what’s going on over here!”

“There’s no explanation for that,” I said eyeing Frank and we both understood I wasn’t talking about the fight.

“I want to hear all of your pathetic excuses for this situation or I’ll call the cops,” she said raising her voice sharply.

“f**k you,” Frank said towards her using the situation to get out of the mad house.

Martha gasped, “This is it! I’m calling the police!”

“No you won’t,” I said calm with a smirk blasted on my face.

Murder.

Murder.

Murder.

Everyone froze. I walked quietly to the door with well-measured steps and locked it with a blood-freezing click. They didn’t even breathe.

“This is Frank,” I said turning to Martha, “He is the hostage of Bob, Mikey and myself.”

Her eyes got wider and I saw that she had no problem with believing me.

Murder.

“Do you know why people hold hostages, Martha?” I said dragging out her name sweetly.

“T-To get ransom?” she blurted scared to her bones.

“Yes,” I said my smirk turning wider, “But what do we do, when the hostage’s family is full of low-life alcoholic who don’t have any money?”

“I-I don’t know,” she mumbled, but I knew she did. It was written all over her face. She was just afraid to say it out loud, thinking it would become real.

Murder.

“We,” I said, “Cut them in pieces. We empty their guts and paint the walls with their blood. We torture them until they beg us to take their lives. And you know what?”

“W-What?”

“We won’t help them out. Not until their bodies are so exhausted they can’t take any more of the pain. We boost them up with drugs so the fun would last longer, but their bodies shut down. Eventually they die.”

“Is this a sick joke?” she said.

“Yes, Martha. This is a sick joke,” I said smiling walking towards her slowly, “I am the joker and you’ll become my joke.”

“What the hell are you doing?” she screamed as I grabbed her neck.

“I’m going to kill you. But don’t worry; you can thank me later for not making it too painful. Suffocation is not the worst way to die,” I said pushing her onto the floor and getting on top of her so I could get a stronger grip.

“Stop it, Gerard!” Frank yelled running to me and grabbed me by the shoulders trying to pull me away from the lady.

“Keep away or I will end your life as well,” I said venom dripping from every word. For my surprise he did. He slowly let go of me and walked to the corner of the room eyes wide staring at the sight in front of him. Terror – that was what he felt. He was so shocked he slid down the wall and cuddled up to his knees hiding his face from the view. Soft sobs escaped his mouth.

“D-Don’t,” she gagged, “P-Please.”

I just smiled at her pathetic face. A mess, that’s what it was. Her make-up was smeared all over her face because of the tears covering her wrinkled face.

It didn’t take longer than two minutes for her to pass out. But she wasn’t dead, yet. I had to get the satisfaction.

Murder.

I let go of her throat and grabbed her face yanking it to the side fast, so a calming click was heard.

She was dead – her body lifeless and motionless. I smiled at my masterpiece for another minute before I got up and faced the other shaking mess in the corner.

“So, Frank Iero,” I said, “How did it feel to personally rape me?”

He looked up slowly his eyes red and swollen with crying.

“I didn’t mean to,” he sobbed, “I was drugged and you were so beautiful. I needed to have you, but you disagreed.”

“Well, you did have me. Are you glad now? Are you happy you’ve f**ked up most of the Way family?”

“No, Gerard. No! I never wanted to hurt you,” he cried out.

“You did. Do you have any idea what kind of a wreck I was after your friend used me? I was so young. No one in that age should go through a rape in a blind alley.”

“You don’t understand! It was never my fault! I would have never let that happen. Not after I’ve seen how amazing you are.”

“Amazing? After all this poop you call me an amazing person? Have you lost your mind completely?”

“It is easier to just generally poop all over someone than to admit that you love them. You said you needed me. I didn’t understand it until later that you love me. That night wasn’t an accident. It wasn’t because of the drugs and booze. It was because after all this we understand each other.”

“You don’t understand me, Iero.”

“I do-“

“Then tell me what am I, what the f**k do I want and what do I need.”

“You’re just a broken mess that’s looking for some shelter from the horrible world. You think that if you take all the control from others you can’t get hurt. You need someone that actually cares for the person you are. That’s why I never ran away when I had the opportunities. That’s why I just let you kill that lady.”

The door slammed open the third time during the afternoon.

“Martha?” Bob’s voice cracked.

“She’d dead, Bob.”

“Why is she dead?” he said looking me in the eyes terrified.

“Because I killed her.”

“You killed my mother? What- How could you?” he said his eyes starting to water up.

“She was on the way. We couldn’t achieve our victory with her around.”

“You’re crazy. You’re f**king psychotic!” he yelled, “This is my mother! What victory are you talking about? Is your plan to kill the whole world? You won’t get away with it. Not this time. This is it!”

He ran to me and gave me a hard punch in the face. I fell to the floor from the impact and felt warm blood spill down my nose. A wild smirk appeared on my face again.

“She was a wh**e, Bob,” I laughed.

“f**k you!” he yelled grabbing my shirt punching my head against the wooden floor. I felt myself get dizzy and I was about to pass out when I heard a loud bang and the heavy body collapsed over me.

Mikey stood on the doorway with a smoking pistol in his hand aiming it at Frank.

“Don’t!” Frank yelled more tears escaping his eyes.

Murder.

“What is this?” Mikey asked looking terrified at the scene in front of him.

“Give me the gun,” I said calm but he didn’t react, “Give me the f**king gun, I said!”

He walked to me slowly and handed me the weapon.

“This is it, Mikey,” I said softly, yet comfortingly, “It’s all going to be okay.”

He looked at me confused until I pointed the pistol at his direction.

“Gerard,” he said, “What are you doing?”

“It’s for your best, brother,” I said tears forming in my eyes, “Come here. It won’t hurt.”

He nodded slowly and I only them understood how he completely trusted me and how I maybe really had raised him into a mentally disabled young man. But it was better for him; it was better for him to not see what was about to follow.

“I’m afraid,” he said quietly, “Could I take Mr. Watson with me?”

Mr. Watson was his teddy bear that he loved unconditionally. I sometimes forgot how very young he really was.

I handed him the bear from the guest room’s table, where Mikey had slept over. He grabbed it close to his heart and closed his eyes.

“Please get on your knees,” I asked my heart breaking at the sight, “I need you to be far enough from me, so the impact wouldn’t hurt me.”

“Okay,” he mumbled, “I love you, Gerard.”

“I love you too, brother,” I said as I pulled the trigger and Mikey’s motionless body fell next to Bob’s.

A couple of tears left my eyes before I crawled closer to his body and softly kissed him on the forehead.

“I’ll see you soon, Michael.”

“Gerard?” Frank asked cautiously, “What’s going to happen?”

“Would you promise me you won’t leave?” I asked for the first time putting my whole trust in one person. I needed to make this perfect.

“Why? What are you doing?”

“You said I loved you. If I did, did you love me back?” I asked not really facing him, but the corner - tears running down my face.

“I will always love you, Gerard.”

“Good, take the phone and call the cops. Tell them everything,” I said pushing myself up on shaking legs, “I need to take care of Ray.”

“Is it necessary?”

“Everything needs to be perfect,” I said handing him my phone.

He didn’t answer me, but just stared at the phone until I left the room. I walked down the stairs to the basement where I faced the tied up Ray. He was in pure terror like everyone else in this house had been. He had probably heard the gunshots.

“This is it, pretty boy,” I said shooting him in the head.

I walked to the kitchen wall and pulled another four lines on the wall. I then took a moment to breathe and pulled another two.

When I reached upstairs I saw Frank sitting in the same corner. The phone next to him on the floor his eyes still watery.

I sat down next to him and took his hand. It was manically shaking. I rubbed it slowly as we both stared at the other wall.

“How did we come to this?” he asked his voice steady now.

I eyed the corpses around us.

Murder.

“I don’t know, but there is something romantic to it.”

“Can I ask for a favour? Before, you know… All of this ends?”

I just gave him a nod.

“Could I kiss you?” he asked steadier than I’d seen him during the whole time he had been with us.

I didn’t answer, but slowly placed my lips on his. There was nothing erotic to it, but it felt perfect – a soft gesture in-between two men who shared the same faith.

“I think I’ve wanted this the whole time,” he said, “I ran away from love hiding behind the shield to not get hurt. I was looking for simple love my whole life.”

“I have never been in love,” I said simply, “It just doesn’t go with a person this disturbed. I don’t deserve it.”

“Maybe we should run away?”

“Are you afraid of death, Frank?”

“I am terrified.”

“Don’t be. It’s the simplest form of running away. We will always be together,” I said picking up the gun, “Do you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Get on your knees and face the wall, please. You don’t need to see this.”

He nodded and did as I asked. I stood up and placed the gun to the back of his head.

“Soon we will be together,” I said holding back tears as I heard him crying, “Please don’t cry. I can’t see you hurt.”

“Just get over with it,” he said.

“I’m sorry.” I said pushing my eyes shut and pulled the trigger.

Murder.

And like that he was dead. Washed away from this cruel world and I couldn’t help, but cry. Cry as I held the bloody mess he was. I didn’t feel like I had completed. I hated myself for what I had done. I shook over his still warm body for what seemed like ages.

I didn’t hear the sirens.

I picked up my phone and saw there was no outgoing call to the police.

He never called.

I had a received message – from my own number.

Run away and don’t get caught. I died for the sins I had made. I was one of God’s mistakes. Know that you were the best thing about my pathetic life and that I died happy. It was time to let you go. Your always, Frank.

I dropped the phone – shocked. I made Frank believe that he meant nothing to the world. I had brainwashed him for weeks and finally it worked.

This wasn’t what I wanted.

I felt like a car wreck, driven over by a thousand trucks. I just sat there in the pool of blood crying like a little child who just lost his favourite pet. I was broken without repair.

I stared at the gun for a couple of seconds until I picked it up with shaking hands and put it in my mouth.

Murder.

Now we’re all alone.

“I can’t do this anymore,” I mumbled as I pulled the trigger to finally pay for all of my sins.

A/N: I dropped a few tears while writing this.
    They finally fell in love.
    And got their happy ending.

Tell me what you think.
    About this chapter & about the whole story.

I will miss you guys.

[​IMG]

a

5. Beautiful. Terrifyingly beautiful..
    I have to confess that about the love part towards the end, a few tears may of stained my cheeks. My love has never stopped for this story or your talented writing, and it never will stop. Please, please, please continue writing. And make sure you link me to anything else you do! I'll always be your little stalker.. and I'll always love your work.
    Amazing story. Truly amazing.
    - Abby. oxox

6. ^ You are so very lovely & thank you, thank you, thank you! I plan to start working on a new story soon, now that I only have Because he has no heart to break left. (I feel like I lost my child right now. /Sniff). I'll try to come up with some amazing plot & I'll let you know when I actually get to it.

I'm super happy that this story moved you and that you spent your dear time on it!

I love you, my dear little stalker,
    Ursula

7. Chemical 30

Chemical 30 Just 'That' Girl

That was truly heart breaking :'(
    It's sad that it took Gerard all this time to realize how young and messed up Mikey was...and the teddy bear thing that made me tear up.
    Also Frank not calling the police and finally giving in with Gerard
    Such a beautiful but horrific ending...

8. Thank you so much for staying with me through the story! It was indeed a devastating one & it needed to be reminded that Mikey was only just a child. I'm still quite sad about the ending myself. /Sniff

9. x-DemolitionLover-x

x-DemolitionLover-x New Member

I love this, I just- yeah.

Disturbingly romantic, really. Truly amazing.

It's sad that the final confession of love was to end so tragically, but in the end, it's kind of fitting. It's not like you can fall in love with your hostage or captor and then go on to lead a normal happy life together.
    It's almost like it needed to end bloody..

Thank you. I'm gonna miss this story. <3

10. Thank you! Yeah, I always thought the only right way to end it was with a drastic emotional bloodbath. I'm still pshyced about the ending myself. I seriously considered them running away together, but that would have been too Huckleberry Finn, haha.

I'm glad you liked it! <3
    Ursula

11. that was....so beautiful and romantic. I find it amazing how much they both change in the end, such a shame to see this story come to an end. this was one of the only places i could be my crazy murder side. loved every minute of it thank you so much for gracing us with your story :)

-Artistic Thunder XOXO

12. Aww. There's a lot of good stories here that you could be your crazy murder side. Most of them are more morbid though, which makes me slightly dislike them. I feel like this one was some kind of a murder comedy.. Even though I tried to write it into a real ugly bloody killing spree, it still worked out so fluffy. Haha. But I like it that way, and thank you for your sweet words. <3

13. TiffanyKilledRick

TiffanyKilledRick New Member

Wow, idk if you still look at comments for this but.... Wow. The way that final chapter was executed was jus a dramaticle septacle of unforgiving beauty. I cried at the end of this fic not beacause of the character deaths, but because of how heart breakingly gorgous the writing of the final deed was done. You my friend, have created a bloody masterpiece.