Real or Fake

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Archive' started by xbandxgeekx, Dec 10, 2007.

1. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 9

-Frank's POV-

We went out to dinner at the Olive Garden, one of her favorite restaurants. She was wearing a blue dress that reached her mid-thighs, and it was driving me crazy.

"You look...stunning." I was out of breath.

"Thank you." she said blushing.

"Your welcome. You deserve it."

"You don't look half bad yourself." she said with a kiss.

"You ready to go inside?"

"Yes."

We had a booth next to a window in the back where no could bother us.

"This is beautiful." she said with a gleam in her blue eyes, which I love.

"I just wanted us to be alone for once, since we've been crammed onto a bus
    with 6 other people."

"Well, it's a good feeling."

The waitress soon took our order, and we were left to talk to each other again.

"How are you feeling, since when you passed out."

"I feel well, especially now. I have so much happiness running through my
    veins."

I laughed.

"Are you so happy, that you would like to dance?"

"I'd love to dance!"she said cheerfully.

"Good, let's go!"

"Right now?"

I nodded.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes."

She bursted out laughing.

"Alright, I'll dance."

I kissed her on the lips, and she rose up from her seat and danced with me.
    We danced wildly and calmly for the last dance, which was a very slow, romantic dance. She put her head up on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too." I replied.

After we ate, we drove back to the bus, but we really didn't want to go back.

-The Following Week-

Jenna's POV

We were in Philly, and though I didn't feel completely at home, it was close enough. My friend Alicia came over, and I was more than excited. On the bus, beforehand, I met some new people. I met Ray's girlfriend, Maddie, and Bob's girlfriend, Bobbi. They're very cool, and I know that's there going to be a ton of chaos now. *insert evil laugh* Maddie, who is 5'8, has green eyes, brown hair and a tounge piercing, while Bobbi, who has dark brown hair, blue/green/brown eyes that change with whatever she wears, has a tounge stud, both ears pierced and a cartilidge ring. I'm beginning to think I'm completely normal. The first day, we all set out to the local mall. Did I mention that I'm shorter than these girls?

"Where do you wanna go first?" asks Alicia.

"Hot Topic!!!!!!!!!" the rest of us screamed in unison.

We were getting dirty looks. We just laughed. I swear that we spent an hour there and spent way over $100 each. I am so spoiled, but Frankie doesn't care.
    Soon after, we made our way to the food court for lunch.

"It feels so good to be away from them for a while." I said.

"So, Jenna, how did you and Frankie meet?" Maddie asked.

I giggled and blushed.

"Well, we were both at a local show. I had gotten my butt kicked in the
    mosh pit, and I was limping. I sat next to him, complaining about my
    injury and saying how my night was ruined. We introduced ourselves,
    and he offered to stay with, and I said that's alright, you don't have to.
    Then, he said he wanted to."

"That's so adorable and romantic!!" Bobbi said.

We ate and shopped for one more hour before heading back. When we stepped back onto the bus, I gave Frankie a kiss on the cheek and sat on his
    lap.

"Did you have a good time?"

"I had a great time."

"Good to see you like the girls."

"Do you like Alicia?"

"She's pretty cool. I didn't know that your best friend in high school was
    such a rebel."

"Yeah, but, you have to admit, she has a heart of gold."

That night was another show and all of us we were in the pit, of course. I truly believe that I can handle being in one now. The show was awesome, and I ran
    backstage afterwards to hug and kiss him.

"You guys were awesome!"

"And you are awesome too. More than that actually."

I kissed him again.

"I'll be right back. I've got to clean off."

"Ok sexy."

He came back looking nervous and excited at the same time. This was really weird. He got down on one knee, and my heart started to beat faster.

"Jenna, wiil you marry me?"

I nodded my headed furiously.

"Yes!!!"

He slipped it on and wrapped his arms around me, spinning me round and round. Everyone began to clap, and we kissed again, as if we had just
    gotten married.

2. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

omg.
    YAYYYY

3. xFrankieLove

xFrankieLove Member

ohh.. Great update!

4. cinthia

cinthia New Member

sweet sweet sweet..........

lol i just found out that ray and i broke up :)

5. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 10

Jenna's POV

My mind was going in a million directions, and my heart was beating so hard, that I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. All of us were back on the bus
    celebrating the news. The smile on my face wouldn't go away, even when we went to our separate bunks for bed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

I kissed his lips gently before pressing hardly onto them, leading on to a full-blown make-out session.

"When did you buy the ring?"

"I bought it when you and the girls were at the mall."

I blushed.

"How long have you wanted to marry me?"

"Since our 1st date."

"I'm that special?"

"Of course you're special. You're more than special. You mean the world
    to me."

"You're making me blush."

He kissed my cheek.

"Well, I'm glad that I'll be marrying the most amazing, talented man in
    the world."

We went to sleep with my head in the nook of his neck. The next morning, Frank was in the kitchen looking sexy as ever in his red boxers.

"You look so hot."

"So do you."

Frank's POV

I proposed to Jenna last night and I'm so exuberant right now. Waking up, I wanted to marr y right at moment in the kitchen.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, you?"

" Really good."

I knew that this was going to be a long and stressful time until the wedding, but we'll enjoy it.

6. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 11

Jenna's POV
    It has been a month since the tour ended, and now, I get Frank all to myself. We have so much to do, it's just ridiculous. He has to meet my parents and I have to meet his, invite so many people, and I could go on forever. I just hope that his parents like me, I mean I am 8 years younger than him, and I hope my parents like me dating someone who's 8 years older. They were unsure of someone my best friend was dating and they were 5 years apart. Wish us luck!! There's more stress now, and I usually crack under pressure, so I just wish that he will get me through it all. At the moment, we're leaving to meet his parents. I'm so nervous right now.

"Jenna, you'll be okay." Frankie said massaging my shoulders.

"I know, it's just that I'm much younger than you."

"My parents don't really care about that. They just want me to be happy."

"My parents might just be slightly different."

"I'll win them over."

I smiled.

"It's good to see you smile."

20 minutes later and we're on our way to meet them. I'm finally calmer and I have a higher self-confidence. After about fifteen minutes, we were there. He grabbed my hand as he opened my door for me. Aw..isn't he a sweetheart?

"You're such a gentleman." I said.

"Thanks, and you're such a lady."

"Your welcome."

I blushed. We rang the doorbell and they answered it quickly. I put on my beautiful smile as Frankie began speaking.

"Hey mom, hey dad." he said to his parents.

"Hey, we've missed you so much." his mom said.

"How's the road been?" his dad asked.

"Really great, more than usually actually now."

"Good."

"Who's this young lady?" his mom asked.

"This is Jenna. We've been going out for 6 months."

"Pleasure to meet you."

We shook hands, then I shook hands with his dad. I like his parents already.
    We walked inside, and I knew at the moment, I was prepared to tell them , along with Frankie, of course. His parents seemed to like me, which was an obviously positive sign.

"Mom, dad, we have something to tell you."

They looked up, and Frankie and I faced each other.

"We're engaged." we said in unison.

They had looks of pure excitement and pure joy on their faces. We both received hugs, making me smile even more.

"How long?" his dad asked.

"For one month. He proposed to me after a concert in front of everyone backstage."I squealed with delight.

"When will we meet your parents?" his mom asked.

"Sometime this month. He still has to meet them."

We talked for a while before we left.

"See, I knew they would like you."

"I should've known."

"I can't wait to meet yours. How are they?"

"Great. You know my mom has taken my brother and I to Misfits shows. My older brother is awesome by the way too. Watch out, he's very protective. If anyone messes with me, he'll kick his butt for me."

" They all sound cool! When are we going?"

"Next week, okay?"

"Next week is okay."

I was really excited now. He knows how to make me be in a better mood.

7. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

Squee!
    I love it!

8. xFrankieLove

xFrankieLove Member

Lovely update :]

9. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 12

Frank's POV

Today's the day that we're going to leave to go to Pennsylvania to meet Jenna's parents, and I have to admit that I'm a tiny bit nervous. I am 8 years older than her, so you never know what's going to happen.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked as we walked out of the door.

"I'm ready. Let's go."

We walked outside and got into the car and began our drive to her hometown; the very long ride. After about 7 hours, pit stops and switching places for driving, we were finally in front of her house.

"How do you like my house?" she asked.

"I love it. It looks very cozy an is in a much better neighborhood than mine."

She smiled at me, and I kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I love you." I said caressing her face.

"I love you too."

She rang the doorbell and both took a large breath. We could hear her dog barking.

"Don't worry about Max, he's been barking at whatever is at the door, even if
    its a leaf, since we got him when I was 10."

I laughed. Her mom answered the door.

"Hey sweetie, you have no idea how much your dad and I have missed you."

"I've missed you too." she said returning the hug.

"Is this your man?"

I blushed.

"Mom!!"

"Sorry, but I want to know."

"If you want to know, yes, he is my man." she said trying not to laugh.

"I'm Frank."

She probably already knew who I was.

"Great to meet you." she said.

"I'm glad to finally meet you."

"Why don't you two come in?"

We walked inside and immediately, I fell in love with her home.

"Mom, can I show Frankie my room?"

"Of course you can."

"Yay!!" she cheered.

We traveled up the steps and turned a short distance to the left to reach her room.

"It's not too big, but, I love it."

"And so do I." I said raising my eyebrows.

"You're dirty, you know that?"

"You like that don't you?"

"Mmmhmm." she mumbled as we were laying on her bed kissing.

We were interrupted not too far into our make-out session.

"Jenna?" her mom asked.

"What?!" she answered irritatingly.

"Your brother is coming to visit and would like to meet him, and your father
    is coming back soon too."

"Ok. Thanks. Love ya!"

"Your welcome. Love ya too."

"Now, where were we?"

We kissed for a while until her parents called her in. I saw her brother, and I could
    tell that we were going to get along great. Her dad looked very strict, but easy- going at the same time. I knew that I'd have to be careful with her daughter. Her mom already loved me.

"Bobby, Dad, this is Frank and vice versa."

We greeted and were all about to talk. They all seemed to like me. This was a very good sign. After talking for a while, I knew that I had to tell him now.

"I think that I should say this now. Jenna and I engaged."

Looks of shock were on their faces. I didn't know what to think. Were they mad? Were they scared? Were they happy? Who knows. We got a congratulations, and I was relieved.

I kissed her. I could see her parents talking to her, and it looked a bit bad for her.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"My dad said he's not so sure about you since you're older, and my mom said to watch out. They're too protective. I can take care of myself, and I know what guys are bad and which ones are evil." she began to cry.

I held her against my chest as we laid in her bed. I hoped that she would feel better soon, and that maybe her parents will understand that she is truly grown-up.

10. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 13

Jenna's POV

I've calmed down about the situation between my parents and Frankie. Once my parents get to talking, things will be much better. We're on our way home from my hometown, and we've only stayed a couple days. I was happy to see my friends from high school, and Frankie was happy that I was happy. LOL. I'm exhausted and all that I want to do is relax with Frankie's arms around me. At home, I immediately fell onto our bed.

"Frankie?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetie?" he answered.

"Can I have a massage?" I said with the puppy dog look on my face.

"How can I not with that look on your face?"

"I see your point."

"Are you being cocky?"

I nodded furiously as though I was having a seizure. I began to get tickled.

"Will you stop it?" I asked between laughs.

"What was that?" he asked.

"You know what I said!"

"Ok, but may I have a kissy-poo?"

I giggled at his childlike act.

"Yes, you may."

"YAY!!" he cheered.

"This is why I love you so much."

"I'm adorable?"

"Yes and so many more things."

I kissed him hard and pushed him onto the bed. I guess that you could tell what happened next.

Frank's POV

Yesterday was really enjoyable, and I wish that it could've lasted longer. We're planning to get our parents to talk to each other about everything that's going to be happening in the upcoming months. This is going to be tougher for her, and I am going to do my best to help, but there isn't really much that I can do. She has to work things out with them, and all I can do is motivate her and hope things get better.

11. cinthia

cinthia New Member

wow alot to read...

12. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 14

Frank's POV

It's been a few months and Jenna is really stressed. She's has a lot to do, and I know that it must be driving her crazy. I haven't seen her like this to this extreme, but she been like this all of her life. It's scary that we have only a month and a half till the wedding.

"Frankie?" she asked.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled. She knew what to do when she was all stressed out, and I have to admit, it's cute.

"Can you stand me being all bitchy during the planning of the wedding?"

"Yes. I actually think that it's sexy."

She blushed.

"You're sexy too when you make you me laugh."

I laughed. I didn't know if I could wait to marry this girl. The time period was way too long for us.

-DAY OF THE WEDDING-

Jenna's POV

The day has come and I'm so emotional. I'm nervous, impatient and excited all at the same time. All of the girls are back here trying to calm me down, including Jackie, Bobbi, Cinthia,Maddie, Alicia(Mikey's wife), and my home town friends, Alicia, who's my maid of honor, Athena and Amber. I also had my other best friend, Thomas waiting in the church for all of us. I wanted to know what Frankie was feeling right now.

"Were you just like this on your wedding day?" I asked Alicia.

"Yes, and you're going to be just fine."

I smiled and nodded while tapping my foot.

Frank's POV

I was in the back room with all of the guys feeling very emotional. You couldn't pinpoint the emotion that was going on inside of me. Gerard, who was my best man, came up to me, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"You'll be just fine. Jenna is a great girl, and I know how much you love her."

I smiled.

" I was feeling the same way the day I married Alicia. I'm happy and excited with my life now." Mikey said.

10 minutes later, we walked out of the room and to around the altar, where I got to our respective places. Within 5 minutes, all the girls, but Jenna came out.
    After the flowergirl came out, the music began to play and Jenna was walking down the aisle with her father holding her hand. She reached the altar and let go of her hand. She stepped up and I lifted her veil to reveal her beautiful face.

"I love you." she mouthed.

"I love you too." I mouthed back.

The ceremony began and we stood there smiling and glowing. Minutes later, which felt like hours, the final two questions came up.

"Do you, Jenna Leigh >[insert my last name here]<, take Frank Anthony Iero, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." she said slipping the ring onto my finger.

"And, do you, Frank Anthony Iero, take Jenna Leigh >[insert last name here]<, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." I said slipping the other ring onto her finger.

"I now pronounce man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

We kissed as hard as humanly possible.

"I bring you Mr. and Mrs Iero!"

We kissed again.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." she said.

I knew our lives from now on are going to be crazy, and I just can't wait for the reception, which are also going to be just the same.

13. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

Aww, so cute.
    <3

14. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 15

Frank's POV

The wedding could not have gone any better, and there was many
    people there too. We're now at the reception, which is unique. Jenna is talking to her friends and blushing when people talk to her about the wedding. I'm hanging out with the guys waiting for dinner and beforehand, Gerard's toast to us. Minutes later, we were sitting at the table with Jenna sitting next to me.

"When I first saw these two together, I thought that they looked cute and perfect for one another. They met at a show, where there was about a hundred people enjoying it. Jenna had hurt herself in the moshpit and was limping her way out of there to possibly obtain a seat. Frank was such a gentleman to offer her a seat and she gracefully took it and thanked him. He told her he wanted her to sit next to her, causing her to blush. It was a match made in kick-butt heaven. Congrats! Cheers!"

We laughed and she blushed. I kissed her on the lips and she returned the favor. Everyone clinked glasses and began to eat. The time came to dance and
    Jenna was so excited. She is a fantastic dancer, thanks to Alicia. When our song was going to come on, which she did not know about. I wanted it to be a surprise. I walked to wear the people were playing the music and took the
    microphone.

"Will Mrs. Jenna Iero, please come up here please?"

Jenna's POV
    I blushed wildly and walked to where my sexy husband was.

"I can't even explain how much I love you. It would be way too complicated. What's about to be played describes us very well. I'll love you forever."

"I'll love you forever too." I said crying.

He kissed me gently and put our hands together. Everybody clapped and then we stepped down. Make Your Move by New Found Glory began to play and I cried even more. My head was buried in his neck, while he rubbed my back. We started to dance with his hands on my hips and mine around his neck.
    He looked into my eyes and mine into his. It was pure love and the moment that I had been waiting for all of my life. As the song went on, I remember the times before today and I smiled. I did not ever want to let go of him because life would be so much harder. When the song finished, I kissed him as hard, but as soft as I could.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Your welcome." he whispered back.

The reception, unfortunately when by too fast for us.

Frank's POV

The song worked out perfectly. She was surprised that I requested it, and I loved it. She's my life along with my career and that's it.

"Great job. You did the best thing for her." Mikey said.

All the guys agreed and my dad gave me a pat on the back. My mom couldn't believe her soon was grown up.

"When you two have children, make sure you have a girl, since I
    only had you." she said.

Jenna had overheard and came over.

"You shouldn't worry about it. I really want to have a girl." she said holding my hand.

They walked away and Jenna and I were left to ourselves.

"I'm so excited about our life together."

"So am I." I agreed.

We were interrupted by Cinthia, so she walked over to talk to her friends.

Jenna's POV

"I swear you two are the perfect couple ever." Cinthia said.

"Aww..thanks."

"Where are you two going on your honeymoon?" Thomas asked.

"We're going to the Caribbean Islands."

"That place is so beautiful." Bobbi said.

"Congratulations, sweetie." Alicia said.

"Thank you. I have to go because my Frankie is looking irritated."

Everyone waved and I left.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes, you?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We headed out to our car and drove to the airport to reach our destination.

15. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 16

We left for the airport, which was an hour away and too far away. We just wanted to go relax and be by ourselves for a while. As we arrived, I sighed loudly.

"Finally!!" I said.

"I agree. I need out of here too."

"Good to hear." I said kissing him on the lips.

Frank's POV

Our flight took off 30 minutes after we got there. I was so anxious to fly to our destination, I almost couldn't stop feeling hyper. I think Jenna was getting annoyed by the way I was acting, but she knew that I was going to act this way.

"I love you, but could you calm down?" she asked.

"What do I get in return?"

She whispered in my ear, and I smiled. She saw the look on my face
    and laughed.

"I love you too." I said kissing her on the lips.

Moments later, she laid her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep; I was soon to follow. 9 hours later, we were woken up by the sound of a flight attendant.

"That was such a long flight." she yawned.

"I can't wait till we get to our suite." I said raising my eyebrows.

She giggled.

We grabbed our suitcases when we were in the airport and waited for our car to pick us up, so we could get to the suite. Once at the suite, she saw how huge it was and tackled me onto our bed.

"Do you love it?" I asked.

"I love it a lot." she said with one of the biggest smiles she has ever given.

"I thought you would."

"I knew I married the right man. Thank you so much Mr. Iero."

"Your welcome Mrs. Iero."

"It's weird not having my maiden name anymore, but I'm quite close to being used to it."

I smiled and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast, my lovely?"

"I'd love to."

We showered and dressed within an hour before going out to eat. After she was done with her makeup, which she really didn't need, we were driven to where we would eat breakfast. The food there was delicious and like nothing we had eaten before. During the day, we swam and it was beautiful. Who knew what dinner and the rest of our stay was going to be like.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna's POV

Day one of our honeymoon went amazingly, but too fast for both of us. Day two is about to start, and it's only 9 AM. I have a feeling that I'm going to be woken up by Frankie any minute now. Within a few minutes, I'm being shaken and kissed on the neck, slowly waking me up.

"Stop it!" I said giggling.

"I will if you agree to wake up."

I groaned. I moved my body so that I was sitting upright.

"Can you continue that tonight?" I said giving my sexy smirk.

"I'd love to." he said giving that same smirk back.

I gave him a huge kiss on his cheek.

"Would you like to shower together?" he asked.

"Yes. It would be my pleasure."

After our shower, we had dressed and when out to eat before heading out to the beautiful beach. An hour or two later, we were finally at the beach. I was anticipating this for far too long and Frankie could tell. I had the widest grin on my face and the look was utterly priceless, not to mention a hot bikini. I hadn't always been able to fit in one, so I loved it. The first time I wore one was the first time Frankie and I had been near water. He thought I looked gorgeous and I was flattered, as you could very well imagine. I gave him a huge hug that surprised him.

"What's the hug for?" he asked.

"For marrying me and being able to come here because of that."

He hugged back and blushed.

"Thanks, but I should be thanking you. I would never have come here if it isn't for you."

Why did he have to be such a sweetheart and romantic?

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." he repiled back.

The water was cool, but I had my source of warmth.

16. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Is it weird to wanna finish posting this after not being on her for four years? Well, I'm gonna do it.

17. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Chapter 17

- Fast Forward A Month-

The rest of the honeymoon was amazing, but I'm glad to be back home in Jersey with my husband. I still can't believe that we're newlyweds. We still have 3 weeks till he has to go back on tour, but it's alright. The only thing now is that I don't feel good, and only one idea is running through my head: I'm pregnant.
    It's a scary thought. If I am, I don't know what we're going to do. I decide then to go out and buy a pregnancy test. When I arrive home, my phone rang, I immediately answered it. It was Alicia.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how have you been?" she asked.

"I've been pretty good." I said shaking.

"What's wrong?"

"I think that I'm pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's ironic because I called to tell you that I'm pregnant."

"That's great! Does Mikey know yet?"

"I'm going to tell him when he gets home."

"That's good. If I am I'll call you and tell you, then tell Frankie, alright?"

"Alright. Talk to you later."

"Ok, bye."

I hung up and took the test. Five, long, agonizing minutes went by before I got a chance to read the results. I took a breath and looked. I was pregnant.

Jenna's POV

I was pregnant and couldn't believe it. I had to make sure that I didn't faint from all of this. Frankie would be home in a few hours, but I wouldn't tell him first. It's easier to tell a friend of yours before you do, especially someone who's pregnant also. Here I go. I dialed her number and she picked up after five rings.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, it's Jenna."

"Are you pregnant or not?"

"I'm pregnant." I then smiled widely.

"Congratulations! This is going to be weird though, but it'll be fun
    though. We get to do a lot of things together with and without Mikey and Frank."

I was excited now. I felt much better than I did minutes ago.

"Thanks. Can't wait till we get to those things!"

We squealed with happiness.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow." she said.

"Alright, bye."

We hung up and I listened to some music till he came home.

-Hours Later-

Frankie was on his way home, and I was prepared to tell him. The door opened, he put his items on the ground and walked to me.

"I missed you so much." he said.

"You're not the only one." I said right before we kissed.

"That's good to know."

"Let's sit down, shall we?"

He nodded, and we sat down.

"I have some news to tell you."

"Is it good or bad news?"

"Good news."

"I was scared for a second. Alright, I'm ready. What is it?"

I took another deep breath for the day.

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh my goodness! This is great!"

He hugged me tightly.

"When did you find out?"

"Today."

Frank's POV

I just found out that Jenna's pregnant. Could life get anymore better?

"Do you know how far along you are?"

"No, but I hope to find out tomorrow."

I kissed her tenderly as she sat in my lap, glowing. I had to call the guys to tell them today because I don't think that I can wait another day. I called Mikey first because he was married, and him and Alicia would probably most excited about it, since Alicia and Mikey want a baby.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Mikey, I have great news."

"What is it?"

"Jenna's pregnant!"

"Congrats, dude! You know what's ironic though?"

"What?"

"Alicia's pregnant!"

My eyes popped out. Two pregnant women at the same time. This was going to be a long ride for Mikey and I.

"That is so weird, but great! Congrats!!"

"Thanks, this is going to be a long adventure, you know that right?"

"Yeah, but it'll be amazing in the end."

"Hey, I got to go."

"Ok, talk to you later!"

"Ok, later."

I hung up, then called the others, one by one. After that task was done, I went back to my beautiful, pregnant wife. I wonder if Jenna and Alicia talked about all this before we arrived to our respectful homes.

"Hey, Jenny?"

"Yeah, Frankie?"

"Did you and Alicia talk about being pregnant today?"

"Why?"

"Mikey told me that Alicia's pregnant."

"Yeah, isn't wonderful though?"

"Very wonderful."

We smiled and she cried. At that moment, I knew we were ready for this long journey of ours.

18. MrBoggins

MrBoggins Jesus take the PRNDL!

Is this going to be update again? If so, I'll move it out of the archive. And watch the double posting, it could get your thread locked. ;]

19. xbandxgeekx

xbandxgeekx New Member

Real or Fake - Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jenna's POV-1 Month Later

Frankie and I are at the doctor's waiting to go in for our baby's checkup. I have a small bump now, and he thinks it's cute. He's what keeps me happy because the morning sickness happens throughout the day and not at the same time every day, which gets on my nerves.

"Mr. and Mrs. Iero, the doctor will see you now." the receptionist said.

We walked in and Frankie helped me up onto the cushioned table and then sat down himself. He kissed me on the cheek as the lady came in.

"How are you two doing today?"

"Okay, besides the morning sickness." I replied.

"Good." she said.

"That's good news. Mrs. Iero, we're going to check the baby now, alright?"

I nodded. She lifted my shirt and put the jelly on my belly, which was very cold and incredibly yucky and moved the scope around. The baby was small and hard to see, obviously. I began to cry and Frankie wiped my tears.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." he said.

She cleaned the jelly off and put my shirt back down.

"Would you like a copy?" she asked.

"We'd love one." I said with Frankie still holding my hand.

She gave us one and I got off of the table.

"If you have any problems, please come here immediately. I'll see you two, next month?"

We nodded. As we walked out, we saw Mikey and Alicia walking towards the room we were just in. Her bump was the same size as mine and I could tell that she didn't like being fat.

"Hey Jenna. How's the baby?" she asked as Mikey held her hand tightly.

Is it me or is Mikey a lot like Frankie?

"Great, here take a look." I said showing her the picture.

She smiled.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if they were born on the same day?"

"Totally, I just wish that I knew the sex of the baby."

"Me too. We'll find out in 2-3 months, though." she said as Mikey looked at the sonogram picture.

Frank's POV

Our baby was healthy and now, we're talking to Mikey and Alicia on our way out.

"Is Jenna complaining every day about being fat like Alicia?"

"Yes, but I kind of expected that."

"Good, I'm not alone." he said laughing.

"I think it's cute. I'm trying to keep her happy as much as I can."

"Me too. Hey, we have to go. Talk to you later, man!"

"Later."

We then walked out of the building and into our car with Jenna having slight trouble, although I was helping her. She kissed me and I kissed back starting a three minute make-out session.

"Thank you for coming, I love you so much for it."

"You're welcome and I love you too."

3 Months Later- Jenna's POV

We were in a lamaze class with Mikey and Alicia. Our men looked very uncomfortable and it was hilarious.

"What's so funny?" Mikey asked.

"We're laughing at how uncomfortable, you two are." Alicia said.

"Whatever."

The class soon began, and there about twenty other women and their husbands with us. After an hour, the class was over and the guys were thankful to get out of there, but what us women hated, was getting up off the floor.

"Damnit." we both said.

Now, the guys laughed, and I guessed that was only fair. Only four more months, I kept saying to myself.