Quotes

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by Panita, Nov 15, 2006.

1. MCRJunkie

MCRJunkie New Member

yeap. I love gee!, but even more I love gee mind!

2. p0mba

p0mba Active Member

"That's all our next CD is gonna be... a bunch of cowboy songs."

Gerard Way before Hang 'Em High April 8th 2008 at the Crystal Ballroom.

3. Lovesong

Lovesong She's a Rebel

I'm not sure about of this is water or pee.
    - Mikey Way, making of The ghost of you.

It's so embarrassing to pretend to play, it always makes me feel like Ashlee Simpson.
    - Frank Iero, Making of Helena.

4. abbeyINSANITY.

abbeyINSANITY. New Member

i dont know if this has been said:

'this song is called headfirst for halos. its about blowing your head off. dont ever f**king do that. that poop aint cool.' -gerard.

haha, it makes me smile. dont ask. i have 40523457345 and 9 more.

5. MCRJunkie

MCRJunkie New Member

hahahaa, I remember that!"

6. Sussak

Sussak Guest

"It made me a lesbian!" - F.I

7. Lovesong

Lovesong She's a Rebel

I only take girls out.
    You have to have an openmind my friend <3
    - Frank Iero

8. MCRJunkie

MCRJunkie New Member

hahahahhaa, I love that quote about the ellen degeneres book!

9. Lovesong

Lovesong She's a Rebel

Gerard: He *points at Bob* got really injured. I tore some ligaments in my ankle that I’m still recovering from but I'm fine, ya know, compared to what he went through. He got a third- and second-degree burn. He got a staph infection in his face that almost traveled to his brain and at that point, he would've died. They had said, "Yeah, you would've died in two days."
    Frank: The sad thing is it's not even healed yet. You know, that's 'cause you won't lie down and take medication.

Bob: I really just didn't want to go back into the hospital. I got caught trying to sneak out of the emergency room, too. I hate it there.

Gerard: He was pretty amazing in the emergency room, actually.

"An abscess was resting on my brain. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk. When I tried to leave the hospital, they said I'd die in two days if I left. So I sat back down." -Bob Bryar

Call me Steve."
    Bob after being called Tom in an interview with Myf, Jay and The Doctor on Australian radio station Triple J

Mikey:
    "Yo... Yo, Bob's screen name is 'Bob's -censored-'! IM him!"
    Bob: "Mikey Way's... Hey, yo-you want me to drop... *looks at cellphone* Mikey Way's phone number is..."

Mikey:
    "NOOO!"

10. ObscureUrban

ObscureUrban Guest

"I would date Gerard."- Frank Iero

"New Jersey is like, New York's retarded brother, ya know? That's like, been locked in a basement."- Frank Iero

^My favorite two :wub:^

11. "I think we're a pretty sexy band"- Frank Iero
    Very true, Mr. Iero, very true...

"Whose that sexy beast? Bob Bryar!"- Mikey Way

^ They've probably already been posted

This isn't exectly my chem, but it's related and I'd get yelled at if I put it on the non-mcr quotes

'Woah, zoom out, Kev! Don't wanna scare the kids!
    ...look at that thing...it's like some kind of...crazy pie...' - Ginger bloke

NOTE: he was talking about Ray's face! :shock:

12. My two favorite quotes

tgtgtgtgtgtgtg

13. Rao93movie

Rao93movie New Member

“If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about.” - Gerard Way

14. "Oh Gerard... Gerard... you make my heart burn" - Bob Bryar singing at Geard

this is not exatly a quote, but I found it really funny xD

15. Xxmad_hatterxX

Xxmad_hatterxX Active Member

^ I love that video :)

16. mollyxmadness

mollyxmadness Active Member

From the concert I went to:

"Tomorrow, I want everyone to use the word PIZZAZZ"

"If you want to sell the cookies, you have to wear the uniform."

"Happy Earth Day to you, motherf**ker." -Said directly to me. I was holding a sign that said happy earth day.

And from The Black Parade is Dead!
    *does some weird insane laugh for a bit*
    "A surprise party...FOR ME?! ...you shouldn't have."

17. CarbonCaptive

CarbonCaptive New Member

^^^ HAHA. The happy earth day...
    gah, I'm quite jealous.

18. MyStarsShineDarkly

MyStarsShineDarkly New Member

Wow, this is a topic perfect for me XD I have so many favorites. I know they've probably been said already, but here;
    (Also, some have swearwords, so you've been warned.)

Be yourself, don't take anyone's poop, and never let them take you alive. ~Gerard Way

This band is metal in that we have a lot of metal in our instruments, and there's quite a lot of metal on my belt buckle as well. ~Mikey Way

Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one! ~Frank Iero

That's what happens when you're all borderline psychotic and therein lies the beauty of this band - our duality. There's a duality to each band member too. There's a desire to have this constant conflict. If we write a write a song and it turns out really poppy, we have to make the lyrics really f**ked up. There's psychosis to everything we do for sure. One day we're probably gonna write this number one pop tune that will be about a massacre! ~Gerard Way

It takes a while to tell stories, I think it's because I was drunk for three years. ~Gerard Way

You're going to come across a lot of shitty bands, and a lot of shitty people. And if anyone of those people call you names because of what you look like, or because they don't accept you for who you are. I want you to look right at that motherf**ker, stick up your middle finger, and scream f**k YOU! ~Gerard Way

I would date Gerard. ~Frank Iero

Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses? ~Frank Iero
    That isn't the plural of moose. It's moosi. ~Mikey Way
    f**k off, it's meese. ~Gerard Way
    Has Goldfinger ever seen a flock of meese advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight. They aren't small creatures. You would just run off like a girl or a boy. What does running like a girl mean anyway? ~Frank Iero
    I've seen one. I'd run like a girl for sure. They're massive. If you run over one you're f*cked. They come in through your windscreen kicking. Just like in Long Kiss Goodnight! But I think it was a reindeer. Same diff. ~Mikey Way
    People think that moose are really gentle and goofy but they aren't; they're f**king animals. ~Bob Bryar

Which of your band mates is most likely to accidentally stick a fork in a toaster? ~Interviewer
    Mikey. ~Frank Iero
    And who would yell 'Hey! It's still plugged in!'? ~Interviewer
    That would be me. ~Mikey Way
    I would definitely be the one yelling. I think we're all very protective of Mikey for things like sticking forks in toasters. ~Gerard Way
    It's funny because when we were recording, me and Mikey lived together and I would go to Gerard after and be like, "I can't believe he did this today." ~Frank Iero
    Yeah, I would leave the tea on overnight. ~Mikey Way
    God forbid that kid ever lives alone! ~Frank Iero
    He had to promise he would watch him because he likes to do this thing where he'll take a heater into the shower and plug it in... ~Gerard Way
    Oh god! ~Frank Iero
    ...and there's water everywhere! ~Gerard Way
    I did that one time... ~Mikey Way
    What about the times with the radio? ~Gerard Way
    ...and I was pretty warm when I did it though. ~Mikey Way

I don't think having a My Chemical Romance action figure will make a kid start his own band, I like to think it will make him save children from a burning building. ~Gerard Way

I'd rather be a creature of the night than an old dude. ~Gerard Way

Homophobia is gay ~Frank Iero

There's less violence in the world when people are using Hula-Hoops. ~Mikey Way

Eww is that a bug? ~Frank Iero
    No I think it's a sharpie mark ~Fan one
    It is a bug ~Frank Iero
    No actually it is a bug. I sorta smushed it by accident and it stayed on the picture ~Fan two
    That's gross *circles bug and writes eww on paper* ~Frank Iero

Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f**kin' princess! ~Gerard Way

It's like the drag fairy coming and saying 'What would you like to do?' Um, yeah karate ~Gerard Way

It tastes like someone stole my wallet ~Gerard Way

Skittles or M&Ms? ~Interviewer
    SKITTLES! f**k YES SKITTLES! ~Mikey Way
    Wow uh, yeah have to agree with Mikey on that. Skittles all the way. ~Gerard Way
    I prefer sweet stuff over chocolate anytime. ~Frank Iero
    Dude no way M&Ms are way better. ~Ray Toro
    But they all taste the same! Put some variety in your life man! ~Frank Iero
    Gummy bears ~Bob Bryar
    Dumbass that wasn't one of the choices ~Gerard Way
    ...oh well it is now. ~Bob Bryar

I could eat my body weight in sushi. ~Mikey Way

One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity. ~Gerard Way

Mikey likes milkshakes. He's a vanilla guy... just like his big brother. ~Gerard Way

We’re really greedy about the electricity in our iPods. We hoard it. We’re like, ‘Yo, I’m only on half a f**k battery and I have a plane ride!' ~Mikey Way

So, uh where is the rest of the band? ~Steven
    Bob is with his family in Chicago.. ~Gerard Way
    Yea.. ~Ray Toro
    And Mikey? ~Steven
    Mikey's on a plane somewhere.... ~Ray Toro
    Hahahaha, Mikey's still on tour ~Gerard Way
    You left him on tour?! ~Steven
    Yea, no one told him it was over yet... ~Frank Iero

Surrounding myself with fans makes me feel like I’m not going through it all alone. ~Gerard Way

I can't imagine any other bands having better kids than ours, and if they do at least I know our kids can beat up their kids. ~ Frank Iero

It’s okay to be messed up, because there are five other dudes who are just as messed up as you. ~Gerard Way

You've probably been asked this already, but it's extended to fanfiction, have you guys read any of the stuff? ~Interviewer
    I've heard about it, I tend not to read it, I think that one I'd be freaked out by reading myself as a character in something, and then I'd probably creep out the kids who read it because they don't want me to read it. ~Frank Iero
    Someone sent me a link, it's about me and my brother, I got a paragraph read something and ex-ed out the box, that's the end of me reading fanfiction. ~Mikey Way
    I mean, it's cool that ah, you know kids are, you know, being creative, and kind of exploring their creatives, so stop making us have sex with each other in your fanfiction. ~Ray Toro

There's absolutely a movement of a return to rock. Sometimes the good guys win. Kids are sick of the (expletive) pop and sick of being lied to. Everyone wants something real, something that was created to invoke a positive feeling. ~Mikey Way

To be honest, I hate it. I grew up watching amazing films like From Dusk Till Dawn and Near Dark, and I think even if vampires aren’t ugly, they should be really f**king dangerous. I mean, what the f**k- you don’t see anyone dating the creature from the Black Lagoon! The craziest thing is that the guy is, like, a thousand years old, trying to f**k a 16 year old. What if that guy looked his age? ~Gerard Way on Twilight.

19. WhySoSerious?

WhySoSerious? Active Member

Rolling Stone Interviewer: What's the most rock-star thing you've ever done?

Gerard:That's really hard to come up with. I haven't done anything rock star. I walked into a club in Canada with sunglasses on. I thought it would be cool. It was a total dick move.

20. Dust Angel

Dust Angel Unloveable. Staff Member

^Oh, my God. I love that one XD

"The Jersey mentality is: I work, I drink, I stay up all night, I try to meet a girl, it's a waste of time.” -Gerard Way

"I just rolled up the window, I couldn't think of anything else to do, 'Phew I'm safe from the .375 gun now that I've rolled up the f**king window.'" -Gerard Way (When being interviewed about his experience of being held at gunpoint)

"If you're gonna buy me a present, don't spend more than twenty five bucks, you'll get a blowjob anyway." -Gerard Way <-- It's a tad inappropriate, I'll admit. But, it's honestly my absolute favorite quote of all time.