Pictures Of Your Room

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by mcr xshannx, Mar 8, 2007.

1. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

I completely agree with Lenore.
    When I move out, can I hire you to decorate my house?

2. CherieNoir

CherieNoir Member

Thanks! :) I'm trying to go for a classy look for the living room. I just wish I could go all out with that theme but I can basically only afford second hand and IKEA furniture.

Thank you! :) Interior designer is actually in my top five of careers I could go for if I wasn't already decided on web designer.

3. XOMBIE

XOMBIE Guest

^ I love your place! It looks like you have a really great view out the window facing your desk as well which is great :)
    I particularly love the chandelier. I'm currently looking for one to go in our home right now but i'm starting to feel sorry for my boyfriend because it's very girly and pastel and antique French furniture filled. It's starting to look like Marie Antoinette threw up in it! ;]

4. CherieNoir

CherieNoir Member

Thank you! :) Yeah the view is wonderful. I live on the seventh floor so I can see as far as 20 kilometers.

Antique French furnitures sounds wonderful! I'd love to own such furniture but I can't afford it.

5. Sweet rooms as soon as i get to it i will post pics of mine :DD hehehe

6. CherieNoir

CherieNoir Member

More photos of my home. My bathroom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

8. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

^^ Your pink & white tile is so cute.

9. I LOVE YOUR ROOMS!!!!!!!

10. CherieNoir

CherieNoir Member

Thank you! The pink is attachable and removable tile decor. It's the best thing ever! So much more affordable than actually putting up real pink tiles.

11. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

^ Oh, that's so cool! I'll have to remember to try that someday. :)