Nightmare [One Shot]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by PlanetaryGoGo, Mar 23, 2012.

1. PlanetaryGoGo

PlanetaryGoGo Media Division

Title: Nightmare
    Rating: U
    Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Even though it's based on Avenged Sevenfolds song Nightmare, I have no contact with Avenged Sevenfold, Matt Shadows, Syn Gates, Zacky Vengeance, Johnny Christ or their creative minds.
    Main Characters: No named characters
    Summary: A character lost in its own nightmare
    Genre: Nightmare, mystery, darkness

[​IMG]

You should’ve known…

I should’ve known. I knew that now. But for whatever reason I didn’t when it started…

The price of evil…

I cursed that stuff after a while. It made me feel good for a while. But in the end I knew it wasn’t going to help me.

And it hurts to know that you belong here…

And now I belonged into this insane place where they told me when to wake up, when to showerm when to eat and when to take my meds. And I hated it.

No one to call…

And what made it even worse was the fact that I had no one to call even. All my friends thought I was crazy, that I’d gone insane after all the things I did to myself.

Everybody to fear…

And what made it worse… The one time they had cometo see me I was absolutely scared, terrified. It didn’t make sense.

Your tragic fate is looking so clear…

The doctor’s said my fate was sealed, that I didn’t have much time. They never told me though. One I had a visitor. He was dressed in black, his face pale and calm. He held out his hand. And I put mine in his.

It’s your f**king…

He took me away. Away from the pain,the confusion, the loss of my own mind. He took me into the darkness…..

Nightmare….....

2. Asthma_Turtle

Asthma_Turtle Active Member

3. BlessedWithACurse

BlessedWithACurse New Member

I liked this, was very good.