New Gerard Fan Fic! *You're Dying In My Dreams*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Archive' started by Alesha, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Becca

Becca Lady of Sorrows

aww, that was sad, but Gerard was sweet.
    I wonder who Adam was....

Brilliant update, thank you. I hope you can update again soon

2. Green_pixie

Green_pixie Active Member

f**k yeah!!!

hehe.

3. Green_pixie

Green_pixie Active Member

Ahhh I wanna know who this Adam fella is!!! I'm STILL intrigued!!

4. x.Revenge.x

x.Revenge.x New Member

ooooh cool, nice update
    who's adam huh??

5. Jenn

Jenn Active Member

Adam's a myster for now.
    Gerard's sweet :]

Great update.

6. ZippyBisquits917

ZippyBisquits917 New Member

Goooood update :D

7. xMOTHERxWARx

xMOTHERxWARx New Member

she needs to tell who adam is.
    im curious also.
    hah
    update!!

8. x.Revenge.x

x.Revenge.x New Member

update
    update
    update
    update
    update

9. Alesha

Alesha New Member

yes, yes, there will be an update maybe by tonight if you're lucky.

10. x.Revenge.x

x.Revenge.x New Member

yay!!!
    well i might hav eot read it tomoz seeing as im going to bed soon............
    but yay updates hopefully....

11. Alesha

Alesha New Member

*You're Dying in My Dreams*:Chapter 5

sorry for the long wait again, considering my chapters are soo short.
    here's number 5 for ya....

Chapter 5

Gerard and I stepped into my small apartment. The tv was still turned on from this morning; I could never remember to shut it off before I leave the apartment.
    My black kitten, Mitsy, was sitting on the couch watching the tv screen intently, almost as if she understood what the people were saying.
    " Sorry for the mess, I wasn't really expecting guests at all, as you can see." I said.
    " No, it's no big deal really. Cute cat you got there." Gerard said, shutting the door behind him.
    " That's Mitsy, i just got her a couple of weeks ago." I said,dropping my purse on the ground so I could pick her up off of the couch.
    " You wanna hold her?" I asked, holding Mitsy out to Gerard.
    " No thanks, i'm good. Saree, what time is it?" he asked.
    " Ummm...let me see....almost 1 in the morning! It's late, maybe we should be getting to bed." I said, placing mitsy in on the hardwood floor of the living room.
    " Where would I be sleeping tonight?" Gerard asked me, giving me a little smirk.
    " Not in my bed, that's for sure."I said,laughing.
    " I have a guest bedroom that never gets used, so you can sleep there, the bed is made and everything. It's just down at the end of the hallway. Here, let me show you."
    I walked down the hallway with Gerard following me and I stopped at the last door on the left side of the hallway, opened it, and we both stepped inside.
    It was a simple room, white walls, a couple of paintings hanging on the walls, a small wood dresser in one of the corners, a single bed that was pressed up against the far wall of the room. The sheets were red of course, because red was my favorite color.
    " Well here it is, goodnight Gerard. If you need anything just come and wake me up, my room is right across from this one." I told him, making my way out of the room.
    " Hey, Saree..." he called.
    " Yes Gerard?"
    " And if you need anything, just come and wake me up, okay?" he said, looking concerned.
    " Ummm...ya, i'll be sure to do that."
    " Thanks for letting me stay here." Gerard said.
    " Oh, your welcome. goodnight again." I said and shut the door, letting Gerard have some privacy.
    I slowly made my way to my bedroom and stepped in, closing the door behind me. I let out a huge breath of air; I realized that the whole time I was talking to Gerard, I held my breath. Why I did it, I did not know.
    I undressed and changed into one of my old, baggy, plain black t-shirts, and a pair of green plaid pyjama bottoms and crawled into bed.
    I was so tired that I fell asleep not even two minutes after my head hit the pillow.
    That's when I started to dream...

12. Stephanie

Stephanie Active Member

Hm I wonder what she could be dreaming about.
    good update :D

13. Jenn

Jenn Active Member

Lovely update!
    :]
    More, soon?

14. xMOTHERxWARx

xMOTHERxWARx New Member

ahhh
    cliffhanger
    update soon??
    pwease???

15. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

You're in one room with Gerard
    and you just walk away Ö
    Gosh xp.
    Lovely update <3.

16. Becca

Becca Lady of Sorrows

I'd find it just a tad hard to walk away with Gerard in that room, :halo:
    The dream should be interesting , hope you can update soon.

17. x.Revenge.x

x.Revenge.x New Member

good update!!1

18. Alesha

Alesha New Member

*You're Dying in My Dreams*: Chapter 6

sorry for such a long wait again everyone, i finally found time to write out a new chapter, enjoy!

Chapter 6

There was a loud knocking on the apartment door, and I groggily woke up and looked over at the clock and it read 2:34 am. Who would be knocking at this time of night? I got up and bumped my knee accidentally on the dresser before making my way out of my room to go open the door.
    I didn't bother turning on the living room light, because i knew the light coming from the hallway outside the apartment would be bright enough for me to see whoever was at the door.
    "Let me in Baby!" I heard a voice say from the other side of the door; it was Adam.
    I unlocked the door and opened it to see a different side of Adam. He didn't look like himself at all. His eyes were bloodshot and had a sly look in them, and the way his breath smelled, i knew he had been drinking.
    Maybe opening to door wasn't such a good idea.
    "Adam, you've been drinking again, i don't want you in my house until you stop, goodnight." I said, shutting the door in his face.
    Before the door was shut, he knocked it open again and grabbed me, closing the door behind him.
    " Adam, what the f**k do you think you're doing?"
    " I don't think you'd want to talk to me like that, I'm sick of your whining, and I've come here tonight to get something I've been wanting for a long time." Adam said.
    " What is that?" I said, trembling. I started to get scared.
    " I think you know what it is..." he said smirking, pulling me even tighter to him.
    It dawned on me what he wanted, so I started to thrash around to get out of his grasp, I let out a scream, hoping someone in the building would hear me.
    " I don't think you want to do that Saree! If you scream, I'll make it more painful for you." Adam said, pulling a gun out of his back pocket, showing me.
    " oh g-g-god" I stuttered out.
    Adam pushed me onto the ground and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck and i gagged at the reeking stench of alcohol that seeped through his skin. His hands moved to the shorts i was wearing and slid them off, along with my underwear.
    "Don't worry, it'll be over soon enough." he said, running his lips over mine.
    He unzipped his jeans and got back on top of me. I was shaking all over in fear.
    He entered me and I shuttered, it was the worst feeling ever. I was getting raped and there was nobody to help me.
    I don't know how long it went on, but as soon as he slid off of me exhausted, I crawled over and put my shorts back on, got up and started running for the door, screaming for help.
    I got to the door when I heard Adam say,
    " I wouldn't have done that if I was you."
    Then the sound of the gun going off filled my ears.
    I felt a sharp pain in my side and looked down.
    There was a small hole in the side of my stomach.
    I slowly sunk to the floor, with my blood staining my shirt.
    My vision was blurring and i started seeing red.
    I heard a voice far off in the distance calling my name
    " Saree, Saree! Wake up!!!! Wake up!"...

And then I woke up to see a dark shape towering over me.

19. Jenn

Jenn Active Member

:O
    That was soo good.
    I'm so glad that was a dream, though.

20. Stephanie

Stephanie Active Member

this is really good! poor girl, her dream was awful!