My life without me [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Kriss, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

I have an idea I'm working on actually! I just have to work out a bit more before I post :D

2. f**k YEAH! <3

3. I can't believe it's over x But it ended amazingly x I loved it x Thank you for such an beautiful story xx

4. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

Thank you so much! I'm happy you were moved by this :)

5. MissCimi

MissCimi Nerd

That was utterly perfect.
    Thank you so much for writing this beautiful thing!
    I just read the whole thing.
    Your stories are incredible!
    I can't wait till you start another!

6. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

Oh My God, that ending was amazingly perfect.
    I had a few tears, this a fantastic ending.
    I loved this fic, it was written amazingly.
    Thank you for posting a great fic :)
    It really got to me :) x

7. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

Thank you Alisaria and Killjoys Revenge! I'm so happy you both enjoied this story! I'm really exciting to start another story now! <3

8. I watched the movie last night. It's was beautiful, but different from this story. This, here was more mystical, I think. But that's always the thing with reading a story and watching the verion on screen - you get to imagine so much more. But I absolutely loved both. It was, like the story, very moving and sweet... even though they fighted a lot. I love when they fight! It's always so awesome to see the characters get mad at each other and spill or do something they shouldn't.

I hate how he drowned. I hate that he drowned. Hate. Hate. Hate. And the way he carried out the body. /Sigh.

I miss this. :( & You promised us a one-shot. I am also very much looking forward to the story you said you kind of, maybe started (??).

Pretty please with sugar on top give me something nice. ^.^

Ursula. xo

9. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

^Ah nice you saw the movie! Tha man who played James is my favourite actor, you can see more of his work in the new series "Sherlock." He is totally amazing.

I've been so slow lately...I haven't even thought of the oneshot yet. The days seems to have disappeared into some kind of fog and now I'm wondering where it all went. I'm going out tonight, but tomorrow I've decided to lock myself in and write! I have an idea for the oneshot and it shuld be up soon!

10. I know what you mean by time going by super fast without nothing actually happening. I haven't given even one thought on my story during the last week. There's something about summer that just swallows energy.

I kind of figured he's your favourite actor. Haha. And I actually know he plays in "Sherlock." I quite like him after this movie, so I might even watch some other pieces of his work.

I am also very excited you will try to write and post something new. I very very much like your writing!

xoxo

11. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock