Muse!

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by Lyndsey, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

^ What date are you going?!

I'm going the 13th and 14th. ='D

2. Lyndsey

Lyndsey New Member

i am so f**king gutted that i didn't get tickets for this. but, 40 quid? i just can't afford that right now. and the SECC sucks as a venue. majorly

3. Lenore

aaah. ;'[
    I have to pay the flight and hotel as well.
    is the O² a good venue? Ö

4. Lyndsey

Lyndsey New Member

Lenoooooore!! *jumps on*

i have never been to the O2 and therefore do not know, i have heard its not the best though :\

5. Lenore

ZOMG! I've missed your jumpings. ;'[ <3

meehh. =/
    I'm going to see them, so that makes up for it. (Y)

6. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

I'm officially in love with Matt Bellamy.

[​IMG]

yeah, that's a f**king keytar.
    so awesome.

7. Lenore

^ I love you even more now.

Muse is playing Reading festival as we speak.
    There are some live streams available;

UK residents and those who have downloaded Expat Shield, use this link: BBC iPlayer - Watch Live - BBC Three

Everyone outside the UK, use this link: http://nowwatchtvlive.com/tag/live-stream-of-bbc-three/

Streams cut in and out so don't be surprised if it's choppy.

If you're getting errors on iPlayer, restart your browser until you get it.

:)!

8. Lenore

Got my tickets for this June! Excited. :)!

9. Lokeriel

They were out here a couple of months ago, I think. Didn't get to see them, but I want to, SO BAD. f**king lasers, man.

10. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

I would love to see them too. Had tickets when they opened for MCR in like '07 but it snowed like 3 feet and I couldn't go :/ Anyway I've still always wanted to see them.

11. Lokeriel

^I had tickets to that tour too, and couldn't go, but it was due to food poisoning. (And Rise Against was opening for part of that tour, including the show I was meant to go to, so at least I didn't miss My Chem AND Muse. I'd've probably forced myself to go, if that was the case!)
    Definitely want to try and go next time they're out here, though. I actually haven't heard much of their latest album, only Madness, which I can't STAND, and Panic Station, which I've only heard twice but I kind of love. I really need to check out the rest of the album.

12. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Yeah I was so pissed, we tried to go, but the roads were impassible. All interstates closed, snow ten feet high on either side of the down-to-single-lane road. While I reeeeally wanted to go I decided it wasn't worth dying over lol. Or possibly getting stranded in Nebraska o_O. But next time they come around I will need to make up for that loss. I really would love to see Rise Against too, spreaking of them.