Mom and Dad Think You'll Be Saved

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xxConverseKidxx, Mar 25, 2011.

1. IDon'tLoveYou666

IDon'tLoveYou666 New Member

Yes! Please Update!!!!!

2. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

^^agreed. All in favour of an update say Skittles!!

3. IDon'tLoveYou666

Skittles!!!!!!!!!
    Red and Black skittles are the best!!! XD Yum! :drool:
    Feel like skittles now. :( and juice

4. Kira

Kira Member

SKITTLES, DAMMIT.

5. Welcome new readers! Since you have rioted, I finally made myself write the update and send it off to Jill.
    Abbie: we have talked about this, calm the f**k down. Lord, you obviously had some of that lemonade poop again. You know I love you but damn.
    To all: I'm really quite sorry for my lack of updates, I've been super busy. But expect sooner updates as summer draws near! Skittles? Okay.... *holds large bag of skittles for the lovely readers*

6. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

Lol as summer draws near?! I dunno where the f**k you are, but its winter here...X)

*is first to plunge hand into Skittles bag and steal all the red and green ones* Victory :)

7. Lol I'm in South Carolina and it's summer here. You totally won the red and green skittles, they're the best ones.

8. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

Oh Ok thats makes sense. Tiarna (IDon'tLoveYou666) and I live in Australia. :)
    Woo! Now the rest of you guys are stuck with the icky orange and yellow ones :p

9. Australia sounds awesome :] poor other readers, left with the icky skittles

10. IDon'tLoveYou666

There's nothing wrong with the black ones!!!!
    I love the black ones! Don't be racist!!!! *cries poor black skittles*
    Grabs all the black skittles!!!!!
    Emi can your little wifey have some of your red skittles! They're Tiarna's favs too! :) plz :D
    *big begging eyes*

11. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

Nope :) I've already eaten them all XP

12. Kira

Kira Member

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. UPDATE. NOW. DAMMMMMMMMITT!!

13. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

YEAH!! UPDATE!!!!

Please :)

14. IDon'tLoveYou666

:( Please update!
    It's been so long!
    PLEASE :)

15. Chapter 9

Guess what I haveeee? UPDATEEEEE
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I met Frankie, Gee, Aubs, Ray, and Mikey after school again, this time asking if they’d like to come to my house. They all exclaimed, “Yeah!” We all walked out to my car and Gee stared at it.

“1980 Trans Am?”

“Yeah, I love it. It’s a nice drive.” I grinned, and Gee, Ray and Mikey piled into the backseat. Aubs ended up sitting on Gerard’s lap. Unsurprising to the rest of us, Gerard didn’t complain. We sat and talked about music, always interjecting when someone said something about a band we liked. We pulled up to my house. It was one that had been in the town for years with a wrap-around porch and signature Southern feel to it. We walked up the short steps, Frankie grabbing my hand.

“Hey Mom!” I said when I put my bags down.

“Hi dear! How was school?” She called from upstairs.

“Hell.” I muttered, “Fine. It was school.” I shouted in response. I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs.

“I’m glad to hear tha-” She stopped as she neared the bottom of the stairs, finally noticing the four boys standing in her entryway.

“Mom, this is Gerard, his brother Mikey, and Ray.” I gestured to them. “And this,” squeezing his hand, and getting a squeeze of my hand in response, “is my boyfriend Frank.”

“Hello boys. I’m Rebecca, Meagan’s mom. It’s nice to meet you all.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.” They all shook her hand like gentleman causing me to stifle a giggle.

“Alright, how about we go outside?” I asked and after they nodded I walked to the closet in the hall. I pulled a few afghans from the shelf and carried them outside, hearing their soft footsteps behind me.

“Was that as awkward for anyone else as it was for me?” I asked when we were sitting on the afghans in the dark green grass of my backyard.

“Me. I wasn’t sure what was gonna happen, but it was rather creepy to be honest.” Auburn giggled leaning up from her laying position on the colorful cloth.

“Thank God it’s finally the weekend.” I mused, laying back on the blanket.

“Agreed. I don’t think I could take anymore learning, and I’ve only been there 2 days!” Gerard exclaimed.

“Couple more days and we’re free for the summer, finally. I can’t wait.” Aubs said, grinning at me. Mikey began randomly singing “It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday” causing us all to laugh.

“If you continue singing that song I will murder you. It has some of the most pointless lyrics ever.” He shut up and everyone laughed.

“Oh come on Mikey. It was an empty threat. I wasn’t actually going to kill you.”

The sun began to set and the crisp air of night filled the yard, causing a slight moisture to settle on the dark green blades of grass. My mom stuck her head out of the screen door.

“Would you boys like to stay for dinner?” She asked, bringing the smell of cheese and marinara sauce out of the door and into the night.

“Yes please.” They all politely replied and I sat up.

“Mom, Frank’s a vegetarian.” I said to her.

“Okay, we’re having cheese ravioli. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.” She replied.

“Thank you!” We all shouted as she ducked inside and we began gathering the blankets from the damp grass. I carried the blankets inside and put them in the washroom (A.N. I call it a washroom, but it’s a laundry room) when someone’s hands clamped over my eyes.

“Guess who.” they said in a deep voice.

“Uhm, Billie Joe Armstrong?” I asked, grinning.

“Nope.” they responded, and turned me around, placing their lips on my cheek while keeping my eyes covered.

“Hi Frankie,” I said, a blush filling my cheeks.

“If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle sin is this. My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss,” He began quoting Romeo and Juliet again, causing me to blush more as he uncovered my eyes.

“Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this. For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.” I went along with our game.

“Have not saint’s lips, and holy palmers, too?” He asked.

“Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.” I responded, staring into his green-brown eyes.

“Well, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.” He looked into my pale blue eyes, a fierce light glowing behind his own.

“Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.” I whispered, a hornet’s nest buzzing in my stomach.

“Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.” He tilted his head towards mine, our breathing becoming rapidly quicker. His lips lightly brushed mine, and then became fiercer but still gentle. Not to sound like a predictable teenage girl, but when he kissed me an electric shock went through me.

Too soon, he pulled back.

“Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.” He grinned at me

“Then have my lips the sin that they have took?” I asked, faking shock.

“Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.” He leaned in once more, this time gently pressing his lips to mine. I moved my hands from my sides to wrap around his neck, and his moved to wrap around my waist, pulling me closer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm so sorry its awfully late :[ but schools out in 2 days!! f**k yes XD

16. Kira

Kira Member

FINALLY! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH. LOOL. Even though I already read it about a week ago. ;] HAHAHA.

17. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

Hi, you'll need to update your chapter index within 24 hours or you fic will have to be locked. Thanks :)

18. IDon'tLoveYou666

I hope there's going to be an update soon!
    I like your story :)

19. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

Lol i love that they keep quoting Rom+Jules. Its so cute <3
    Please update soon xx

20. Chapter 10

Guess what? After much failing I have an update for you all. I don't like this chapter as much as some others I have written, but I hope you enjoy it all the same. I would like to thank Abbie for yelling at me to update.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------There had been calls of “Dinner’s ready!” but I couldn’t hear any of it; the only thing on my mind was Frank. The house could have caught fire and I wouldn’t have noticed. The one thing that broke the kiss was when Gerard entered the wash room,

“Whoo! Go Frankie!” he exclaimed, causing us both to jump back.

Frank came back over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist from behind, “What did you want, Gee? Because if you hadn’t noticed, we were a little busy.” He grinned and kissed my cheek, causing a slight giggle to escape my lips.

“Dinner’s ready dude. For the record, I had no idea what was going on in here.” He raised his hands in surrender and backed out.

Frank placed a final kiss on my lips, “You’re so beautiful” He whispered in my ear and took my hand, pulling me from the wash room.

We decided to eat on the porch and not waste the beautiful weather, “Man I wish it was this warm in Jersey.” Mikey mused, sitting his plate on the table.

“Just wait until summer, it gets warmer.” Aubs grinned. “So what made you two so late?” she glanced over at Frankie and I, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

“I caught them kissing in the wash room!” Gerard exclaimed, causing a pink blush to fill both of our cheeks and I glanced down at our intertwined fingers. “Whoo! Go Frankie!” was yelled again and our faces turned redder.

“It’s not like we were making out, jeez get a grip would you.” I said glaring at Gerard and leaning my head on Frank’s shoulder.
    “Sure, sure.” Aubs grinned evilly. “It was sweet, so just shut your face.” I glanced up at Frank and smiled, catching him looking down at me while stroking my hair. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, gaining whistles from the others.

I pulled back and made sure my mother was in the house, and then flipped them off before returning my lips to Frank’s, getting a giggle from him as he pulled back.

“The two of you have made me really curious. First kiss, who with, when, and where?” Aubs demanded. “I guess I’ll go first since I asked. James Shealy, in kindergarten on the playground. It was really awkward, because afterwards I hit him with a kickball.” She laughed, and we laughed with her.

“Nobody, nowhere.” Mikey said, looking down. “Awh, it’s okay Mikey. I actually know a lot of people who haven’t kissed anyone.” She rubbed his shoulders and kissed his cheek.

“My girlfriend, Christa, in the 9th grade at a concert.” Ray smiled, “She’s still in Jersey. We’ve got the long-distance relationship thing covered.”

Gerard spoke up next, “A girl named Lindsey in 3rd grade under a tree in the park.” Gee grinned at Frank, signaling that it was his turn.

“Jamia in the 7th grade at a Starbucks.” He glanced down at me and I felt everyone else’s eyes on me as well,

“Fine fine. My boyfriend, Frank Iero, in the washroom, about 15 minutes ago after quoting Romeo and Juliet.”

Everyone’s mouths popped open, “I’m your first kiss?” he asked me, his eyes were sparkling.

“Yeah, you’re my first boyfriend too. Why is that so surprising?”

“Because you’re so beautiful, sweet, funny, strong, independent, and artistic, not to mention a great musician.” He said, playing with my hair.

“Even I thought you had a boyfriend before. Because you are the greatest best friend ever with a combination of what Frankie said.” Aubs said the shock still apparent in her eyes gaining agreement from the others.

“Thanks, you guys are the greatest friends ever. I love you all and don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“You’d be a preppy ugh who’s a complete and utter witch.” Aubs giggled and pulled each of us up into a group hug.

“Thanks for that Auburn. I appreciate that.” “Anything for you Bowie.” She grinned at me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jill: I swear to God, I'm not firing you as a beta. I just wanted to get this chapter up as soon as possible. I really do appreciate your help.