mcr secrets?

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by RIOT!, Dec 13, 2006.

1. mollyxmadness

mollyxmadness Active Member

agreed.

2. ...You think......

Can I have a link to the article please?....if you can find it....

3. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

I don't have a link to the article, but I do have the actual magazine in my hands at this moment. It says;

Don't be so skeptical just because you hadn't heard about it before. It really was said. Also you could try google or something and find the article yourself. If you don't believe something, don't expect others to do the work for you. Just saying.

4. PlanetaryGoGo

PlanetaryGoGo Media Division

Without words:
    Love that woman. :wub:

5. avengedghost

avengedghost Guest

what made me angry is that people actually say 'omg i'm so angry with Gerard i've lost respect for him' it's kinda like... who the f**k are you? it's his choice if he wants to have the occasional drink every now and then and the only people's oppinion's that actually matter are people that actually know him and his loved ones... yeah ok i haven't read the article but it seems like it's not a problem to him anymore and if it was i'm sure his loved ones would be the ones to tell him and help him so he doesn't need to be looked down upon or scrutinised but people he doesn't even know

6. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

I'm hoping Mikey and Alecia and Ray and Krista hurry up and have babies too!

7. Adele

Adele New Member

wait
    LynZ responded?

8. PlanetaryGoGo

PlanetaryGoGo Media Division

She caught a tweet from @GeewithoutLynz and replied to her. Yes.

9. Rosie

Rosie New Member

Lindsey is so classy, and incredible.
    It saddens me that she actually does receive and see these kind of messages.
    It's embarrassing for the fans and I know she is smart enough to know that not all fans are like this and that it was bound to happen.

10. bachillerata

bachillerata Active Member

Ok wait. Do you consider to backbend with a mini skirt on and showing everyone your panties as classy?

11. mollyxmadness

Technically, she wears spankie-type underwear and opaque tights. Sometimes hotpants so that her panties don't show. And she almost always turns away from the crowd.

12. bachillerata

Ok, but it still isn't considered 'classy' to do that kind of stuff.

13. Lokeriel

I think the classy comment was in regards to her attitude, not necessarily how she conducts herself on stage.

14. mollyxmadness

15. bachillerata

Maybe, but I still can't see how she's seen as classy, if she supports and plays in a band where their lyrics are in no way decent.

I think that Gerard's voice is awful, he should focus more on singing lessons, and less on his image.

16. PartyPoison

PartyPoison New Member

She probably also sweats a lot on stage - that doesn't make her less classy.
    And a band with no so decent lyrics ain't that bad, and doesn't make them less classy. It's their style of humor and what they enjoy doing.

17. bachillerata

Sweating doesn't mean you have no class, you can't prevent sweat when you're on stage playing for an hour. But I disagree with the band thing. I know they enjoy playing, but when their humor is to sing and make music about raping little kids, misogyny, racism, etc., well, that cannot considered to be 'classy'. Why wouldn't they be seen as 'less classy' with those lyrics?

18. Lokeriel

It's obvious there's not going to be any middle ground in this discussion. If you guys want to take discussion about Lyn-Z/MSI to the MSI thread, you're welcome to do so. Otherwise, lets get back on topic.
    Thanks.

19. Stooksss

Stooksss Active Member

Getting back to the topic, I agree with what Kyo said. I have a feeling that this will be their last album/tour as a band. With Gerard and Frank both having children and Ray and Mikey starting families, I think the band will part ways. That's not saying they'd never do a reunion or anything, but I'm not sure how much more we'll expect.

Strange enough - because they've been my favorite band since I was twelve - I'm not sad about this. I feel that it's good to end while you're ahead. This is their big comeback. They have four albums that have done well. They've given up time with their families for the fans, and to me, that's more than enough.

20. PartyPoison

PartyPoison New Member

I don't see a reason for them quitting.
    To me, they seem like they're having a blast with the new album, them being the Killjoys and all. Maybe they will take some time off after touring with this album but I don't see them breaking up.
    Having a family and everything doesn't neccessarily mean breaking up. You can slow things down and such.
    Anyway time will tell..