Marijuana Does No Good, Frank. [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by ObscureUrban, Sep 14, 2008.

1. ObscureUrban

ObscureUrban Guest

AWW!! Thank you, guys. I just woke up, and I'm already smiling. You guys are so kind. It's amazing.
    Thank you, gosh, thank you isn't enough..
    <3

2. EmilyMLuvsMCR

EmilyMLuvsMCR New Member

OMG
    i cant believe its over :'(
    such an amazing story
    i'm gonna miss it sooooooooooo much
    ly
    xoxox

3. Hildxx

Hildxx New Member

but Frankie shouldn't have to die.. :'(
    Poor Gee... He can't see him again.. never..
    Even though I hated that Frankie had to die, it was the perfect ending..

4. GeeWayIero

GeeWayIero New Member

WOW...
    that ending was soo sad, but still it was beautiful
    I can´t believe this story is over. I loved it so much...
    You´re really an amazing writer :)

5. ObscureUrban

ObscureUrban Guest

:wub: AWW! Thank you guys, so much. You're all too kind. You're comments make me smile like never before.

/getsallmushy.

I won't forget the story. Hey, there might even be a sequel, who knows.. ;)

6. GeeWayIero

GeeWayIero New Member

Seaquel ???????

Oh pleeeeeeease, I can´t really imagine what will happen there, but you´ll write it, soooo yeaaaaah !!!

7. Lureka

Lureka Member

Seaquel!?!?!?!?
    Really?!?!?!?!?!
    If you write it, I will be very happy. But do what you want >;b

8. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Awww!
    Dammit, Frankie!
    :'(
    It's so sad, but I did love it.

Also, it sucks that the fic had to end but you did a great job on it.

If there is a sequel, I can't wait.

9. Frankadoodle

Frankadoodle Guest

Seaquel?!
    AWESOME!

10. ingajd

ingajd New Member

that was beautiful
    purely amazing
    so sad its over D:
    <3

11. ObscureUrban

ObscureUrban Guest

Lmfao. Aww! I'll see what I could do. :]
    Thanks for supporting me, guys. <3

12. Lovesong

Lovesong She's a Rebel

I can't believe it's over.
    I can't believe he died.
    This story has been amazig from the beginning, it had me addicted from the start.
    It's beautifully written, I've never read anything like this.
    How you described the love between the two of them, it seems so real.
    You're an amazing author, and I just don't know what to say.
    Amazing.

13. ObscureUrban

ObscureUrban Guest

:wub: Thank you so much.

14. Georgiax_xIero

Georgiax_xIero New Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( that was one of the best stories ive ever read!! i have no words to describe it at all! gahh im going to be thinking of this story for many days...weeks..months and maybe years to come! it really sends out such a strong message and also gives you the heartbreak of the characters...amazing! well done *pats on back and hands coookie of amazement*

15. iEROFORPRESIDENT

iEROFORPRESIDENT New Member

Oh my god. I can't find the right words right now.
    You're an amazing author. This is the best fanfic I've EVER read.
    This had such an impact on me. While reading this story, I was thinking about going out and buy cigarettes. Then I read the last chapter, and I changed my mind. I'm not going to destroy my body like that. Thank you so much for that!
    And, I just cried for 10 minutes after reading the last three chapters. Seriously, I couldn't breathe because I was crying so hard hahah :( it really broke my heart, because my mom has been going through some of that, and I fell in love with Gerard and Frank in this story.
    Keep up the good work, you're amazing!

16. ObscureUrban

ObscureUrban Guest

Your comment brought the biggest smile to my face. I want to thank you for that.
    I never thought I would actually impact peoples lives with this story I brought out of my imagination. It makes me proud. It makes me happy.

Thank you for reading. <3

17. Kimothy

Kimothy New Member

My heart just dropped. D:
    As soon as I found your story I've been hooked, thank you for writing this
    You're an amazing author ;]
    I can't believe he died, this story was so emotional
    Best I've read :']

18. -melovesMCRXx-

-melovesMCRXx- New Member

*new reader* Obviously :)
    I've been reading this for weeks now... (Would of read it quicker, but got distracted :p)
    This is truly amazing, I would never of guessed that Frank could die.... That's what made the last few chapters heart-breaking to read :'(
    You are an awesome author!
    Oh and btw did you write a sequel??? If you did, that would be amazing!! :D

19. supercrazygirllol

supercrazygirllol New Member

*New reader*
    I just read this whole fanfic in about two days, and this is seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read <3 This story has adorable moments, suspense, fluff, and heartbreaking moments with the last few chapters </3
    God I love this story so much! Well done, and I'll have to read your other fanfics asap! This was simply amazing. Just a breathtaking, suspenseful story!

20. gerardschick

gerardschick New Member

So it didn't take me long to read this whole story because it was fukin awesome!!! I loved the cute, adorable, kid-like Frankie! The mature, insecure, totally sweet Gerard! I loved their jobs, their families (although Linda can suck my back in this story because she was a witch:swear:), the fact that Frankie wanted that baby girl so bad (my heart is breaking that he never got her:'(), just...I loved the whole damn thing! ...except for the end.

Up until the point that Frank started puking blood in the toilet, I assumed the coughing thing wasn't much of anything. I just hoped you had forgotten that you even wrote it, and moved on. But then, when Frank started again, I had that sick feeling in my stomach and I just knew. I read from there until the end in a matter of 2 hours and they were the worst ever! I didn't cry, though, not until the very last chapter. When Frank was obviously saying his goodbyes and Gerard crawled on top of him and told him he loved him, I started to cry so much! But, when Frank finally did die, I think I might have cried more than Gee. Seriously, it was bad! And I'm a snot-crier!!! It's just, so sad how it ended.:'(

But it totally does not diminish this story at all. It was amazing! Every single piece of this story had heart and I could tell how much you loved it! It was beautifully done, and I will surely miss it! Purely amazing!!

Also, I don't really see how you can do a sequel to this story...unless you go all Sci-Fi and bring Frankie back from the dead. Or Gee kills himself (better not:nono:) and they live in some afterlife dimension. BUT!!!! I can see a PRE-quel to this story. You know, how they worked out. Detail after detail! I would love to know what really happen around the time their parents threw them out, and what it was like for them in school. That is...if you haven't already done this and I'm completely clueless! LOL!:p

Great job, and I can't wait to read some more of your work!
    Xoxo
    Kristen