Manga/ Anime!!!

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by mcr maddness, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

358/2 days is amaaazing. :)
    I just finished quite a few animes and now I need a new one. I'm thinking about starting FMA again, it's been a while since I put it down.

2. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

^ luckyluckylucky

Everyone's getting so excited about Birth by Sleep, when really, I'm not. I mean, I love Kingdom Hearts, really, but Birth by Sleep seems to be completely different from the original stuff.

Anyways, I just started watching Axis Powers. And OMG. xD It's pretty funny. 'Sprobably a manga, but y'know, too cheap for that.

3. Deathwish.

Deathwish. New Member

I love anime. My favourite is InuYasha for sure. I used to be obsessed when I was 11. I'm buying all the manga now.

4. Funneh Bunneh

Funneh Bunneh New Member

I really like anime/manga. The best anime I have ever watched is Elfen Lied I kinda like Naruto shippuuden
    Any suggestions for some really "bloody" anime?

5. Live4LyricsCM

Live4LyricsCM New Member

FAVEORITES: Fruits Basket & Death Note (For both of these: the manga, not the anime)

Other reccomendations (Manga):
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Hana-Kimi, Imadoki, Ouran High School Host Club,

Anime:
    Black Blood Brothers, Azu Manga Daioh (funny!), School Rumble, Peach Girl, Neon Genesis, Ouran High School Host Club

6. Pupeez4eva

Pupeez4eva New Member

Oh my f**king god...I almost lost it when I saw this thread. I LOVE anime! Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist are two of my favourites but my ultimate adoration goes to YU YU HAKUSHO!
    omg, I love Hiei so much is so godammned adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kira

Kira Member

I just got into anime.. I used to completly despise it. Death Note is my favorite! Ouran Highschool Host Club, Soul Eater.. I think theres more, but I can't remeber.. xD

8. DeathShineXD

DeathShineXD Member

*fangirl scream* I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA. As my signature suggests, i love D.Gray Man (Which is a little bloody Funneh Bunneh), but i also love these:
    Vampire Knight
    Fruits Basket
    Soul Eater
    One piece
    Naruto
    Ouran High Host Club
    Death Note
    FullMetal Alchemist
    Rosario+Vampire
    Bleach

Yup. Thats my favourites. And out of those, Bleach and D.Gray Man are the bloodiest. But by bloodiest, you meant like fight scenes bloody right?? :)

9. Oh meh Gerd.... Ouran High School Host club <3

10. frank iero.

frank iero. Guest

Elfen Lied and Ouran High School Host Club are my favourites ^_^
    I'm going to start watching Another soon, I've heard it's really good.

11. ichaii

ichaii New Member

I'm obsessed with anime! I love Hell Girl, Ouran High School Host Club, Recca no honno and Magic Knight Rayearth! :D

12. Madrox

Madrox Guest

I love anime so much that I'm going to the Art Institute and my major is Media Arts: Animation. <3

13. blackparadexoxo

blackparadexoxo New Member

Full Metal Alchemist: brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric set out looking for the Philosopher's Stone to set their bodies, which were severely damaged in an attempt to bring their mother back from the dead using alchemy, back to normal.

Soul Eater: students of the Death Weapon Meister Academy are capturing souls and turning them in to their headmaster, Death.

Last Exile: a somewhat futuristic anime about two pilots, Lavi and Claus, who get caught in the crossfire of a great airship battle.

Sword Art Online: 1,000 beta testers for a Virtual Reality MMO RPG get trapped in the gaming world. The only way they can get out is to complete the game, and they only have one life.

Death Note: Light Yagami is a high schooler who comes across a notebook that can kill people simply by writing their name in it. He uses it to purge the world of all evil.

Vampire Knight: Yuki is one of the few students who know that their high school's night class is composed solely for vampires.

And a lot more like One Piece, Angel Beats, Ouran High School Host Club, High School Of The Dead, Elfen Lied, Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, and this could go on...

Just in case anyone was interested in a few :3

14. Attack on Titan
    It will rip your heart out if you get too attatched

15. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

My all time favorite is Yu-Gi-Oh x)
    I used to be really into Shaman King and Sailor Moon when I was younger

I really want to start watching Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist but I haven't found the time yet

16. ngoctrinhsh12

ngoctrinhsh12 New Member

i just only llove naruto