Letters

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Julia, May 25, 2008.

1. ~deadinside~

~deadinside~ New Member

Oh wow, that was amazing.
    And she's very very pretty.
    Beautiful update. :wub:

2. Katelyn McFly

Katelyn McFly Dr. DeathDefying

lovely update.
    and I am extremely jelous of your friend's hair.
    damn I'm vain.

3. Trish

Trish Guest

Pretty picture!
    God, I really love this. It's so good.

4. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

Wow, she's so pretty.
    This story's beautiful.
    Tell the author she's done an amazing job so far, please.

<3

5. Julia

Julia New Member

I forgot about this!

March 15, 1998​

Dear Bella,
    I would feel stupid for telling you that I think I'm falling in love with you, but I feel the need to so bad. Maybe if you know, then you'd feel the same. I'm not entirely sure I'll even send this letter. I could go back to just rambling on the hardships of my life… But I want this letter to mean so much more.

Bella, I'm falling in love with you.

I know it's so soon. I know that three letters can't possibly be enough… But it feels like it too me. All these feelings are so new. I've never felt them before. I've never wanted to be with someone so bad before. It's becoming physically painful. This being away from you isn't working. I want to be there so bad. I was to hold you and kiss you.

I sound like such a freak, but I just need to do this. I need to tell you all of this. I just need to.

I spend each and every day thinking of you. Not an hour passes by that I'm not thinking of you and wanting to be close to you. It feels so different. I know I'm repeating myself, but I'm still in shock from this. Since your first letter, I could feel something building up inside me. With seeing your picture, it all just exploded.

I'm not falling for you because of you looks. It's because of the person you are and how you make me feel. You make me feel hopeful. You make me feel happy. I've never had anyone like you before. I've never told anyone the things I tell you.

I've never seen someone as beautiful as you either. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. On your worst days, I bet you look just as beautiful. I've spent hours looking at your picture, imagining you here.

I really do sound like a freak, huh? I fall in love with you really fast. I tend to think of you at all times. Now, I look at your picture at least once every hour.

I'll understand if you don't feel the same. Say the word, and I'll leave you alone. Or just don't say anything. No reply, I'll take as rejection. I'll handle it… Even if I've never been through it before. I'll handle it. Don't like me just out of pity.

Please?

I just want you to know that if you were mine, I'd take care of you. I would make sure you felt beautiful all of the time.

You really are beautiful. I don't see how people who are supposed to love you can tell you other wise. I wish I could take you away from all of that. I might be able to soon. My leave is in a month. I'll be going home. Maybe to South Carolina for you. I'm not sure if I want to go back to Jersey.

I used to love Jersey. When I was home from the Academy in Virginia, I used to love being there. You're not there, so it doesn't means a much to me anymore. I just want to be where you are. I just want to be with you. Always.

Bella, you've become the most important thing in my life. I don't see how I lived before you. Maybe I was dead before, but you brought life to me. I know you brought me new meaning. Maybe even love.

I'll be eagerly awaiting you reply.

Love,
    Gerard.​

6. Salvo

Salvo New Member

I don't even know what to say...I mean, type. That's one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Now, normally, I wouldn't be all gushing over something like that. In fact, if I were in her position, I'd probably a little freaked about by the fact that a guy from the army is coming after me...but this is fiction, so I can believe that Gerard's motives are good.

Fantastic update. The author to this story is brilliant.

7. Kayla?!

Kayla?! Guest

Aw, that is too sweet.

<3

8. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

I loved it, it was so sweet.

9. Mrs. Schechter

Mrs. Schechter New Member

*SCREAMS!!!*

I READ THIS ON MIBBA THEN READ THE SEQUAL!!!
    I LOVE THIS STORY!!!
    *I'm under the same username on Mibba*

10. Kaley

Kaley Active Member

Aw, that was adorable.
    I hope she likes him too.

Amazing <3

11. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

This sounds kind of crazy, but this sounds like something my boyfriend said to me(we're internet dating).

Anyways, it was really sweet. =]

12. darkestnight

darkestnight Coffee Girl

That was so cute and amazing.
    I really love this

13. Katelyn McFly

Katelyn McFly Dr. DeathDefying

Beautiful.

14. ~deadinside~

~deadinside~ New Member

Oh, wow.
    That was breathtaking.
    :wub:

15. Julia

Julia New Member

Forgot, again. Apologies.

April 23, 1998​

Dear Gerard,
    Happy late birthday. I wish it didn't take so long to send and receive these letters. This one probably took even longer, because of the "care package."

It's stupid, but I wanted to do something special for you and your birthday. I know you're a little to old for a teddy bear and a blanket, but the teddy bear is mine from when I was little and so is the blanket.

Since you never had a real childhood, I figured I could give you a little bit of mine. The bears name is Ava, by the way.

Now, to get to the real part of this letter.

There are only two phrases running through my head right now. "Wow!" and "I love you." Wow, because no one has ever said anything like that too me. Just… Wow. I feel like a million bucks right now.

You're so amazing, Gerard Way. And I love you.

As silly as this sounds, as soon as I saw your name on that stupid little piece of paper, I felt that thing… I don't know what it was, but it was like nothing I had ever felt before. Then after writing and rewriting for first letter a million times, it got even stronger. And then when I got your first letter to me, it got ever more stronger…

With that last letter, I realized how much I do love you.

I really went into the project thinking about how romantic it would be to fall in love with a soldier through letters. Now that I have, it feels almost surreal. It happened so fast too. Do you think that's a problem? Do you think this is real love?

I've never been in love before. I don't know what it feels like. But this… It's not like anything I've felt before. I feel like I will die if something ever happens to you… I just feel all weird.

I've been watching CNN nonstop. Certain nights, I cannot sleep at all, because thinking you might not be okay. Some nights, I can sleep like a baby and dream about being with you. Is that a side effect of being in love with a soldier?

I'm so new to all of this, but I like it. I like knowing that someone feels so strongly about me. Knowing you care so much about me makes me forget about all of the stupid things in my life.

Like this morning. Dana was home screaming about how I was ruining her life at school because my friend stood up for me yesterday, and made an butt of Dana. Anyway, I locked myself in my room and started thinking of you. I couldn't get the smile off of my face after that.

In fact, my mother asked me if I was on drugs. Apparently, my mood and attitude have improved over the last few months. I guess I have you to blame. I love you.

You have no idea how writing that makes me feel. That alone is like drugs.

You treat me like I'm this amazing person, but I'm really not. The thing that scares me the most is meeting you and having you be disappointed in what you see. I cannot wait to meet you. South Carolina is pretty much crap, but with you here I'm sure I can deal.

I'll be counting down the days until I can see you're face.

I love you.
    Yours forever,
    Bella.​

16. darkestnight

darkestnight Coffee Girl

That was beautiful
    <3

17. Lean

Lean New Member

Aww. Sweet.

18. Lovesong

Lovesong She's a Rebel

Whoa.
    New reader.
    It's amazing.
    I'm pretty much Speechless.
    <3

19. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

This is one of the sweetest fics I've read :)

I read this, and the sequel on Mibba xD

20. XBlackTearsX

XBlackTearsX New Member

Wow, this fic is sooo sweeet! I love it =D