Letters

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Julia, May 25, 2008.

1. darkestnight

darkestnight Coffee Girl

This is very good.
    She is a really good writer

2. Dumbledore

Dumbledore glass child.

She is very talented.
    I love this so far.

<3

3. spikenike232

spikenike232 Guest

Tell her this is amazing

4. Kaley

Kaley Active Member

This is amazing so far.
    Can't wait for more.

5. Julia

Julia New Member

December 26, 1997​

Dear Bella,
    You seem like an interesting girl. I just had to put that out there. Honestly, your letter made me laugh for unknown reasons. I respect your opinions, because mine aren't far from yours.

Why am I here?

It's a very long story, and one that I could probably write down. It would bore you though.

Here goes. A short version, if you'd like to call it that.

My father was a general in the army. He thought it was only natural for me to be as war obsessed as him. By five I was in military school. I was always different from all the other kids though. I didn't share the same love for physical labor. I think they brain washed those kids. Some of the kids i was around my whole like were like mindless zombies. Some how, they didn't get to me though.

But still, here I am. I don't like being here. I don't really want to be here. It's not like I can get out of it now. Living in fear of dying at all times is not a good way to live. It's even worse when one doesn't believe in that they are fighting for.

I don't like being shot at.
    I don't like hiding.
    I don't like the danger.
    And I really don't like the death.

There are so many people who come through here normal, then come out so broken. And in more ways than one. Broken bones are nothing compared to a broken sprit. A persons can heal fractures in bones. Fractures in a persons soul are a different story.

Those people see the ghost of those they've killed. They can't handle normal life anymore. They turn to other things to help them cope. Alcohol. Drugs. You'd be amazed at all the drug addicts and alcoholics over here.

I don't want to end up like that. It's a scary thought. Sometimes I wish I could just run away, but I can't. Sometimes I wish I could just die too. And there isn't many things keeping me from death. Part of me wishes I would get shot sometimes. Seeing the things I've seen can leave a persons mind f**ked. Even though my mind was f**ked a long time ago.

The part about pretending in your letter, baby. The world isn't all pretty and sunny like you'd like it too be. The only world that I've ever known has been this one. And it's not pretty nor sunny. More like ugly and smokey.

The smoke is always everywhere. It clouds your senses until it feels like your drowning. That one breath of fresh air always seems so far away. You crave it, but you know you wont reach it. Not until you get out of this hell or you die and go off to wherever you go when you die.

Nothing is pretty anymore.
    Nothing was ever pretty for me.

I'm pretty sure I'm scaring you. And I apologize for that. I probably came off as rude too. Again, I apologize. I guess I've become desensitized to other people's emotions. Then again, the only people I've ever known have been just like me in that aspect.

And as long and you write to me, I'll reply. Maybe we could build a friendship, because that's something I've never had but always wanted. So, let's start over?

Hello! I'm Gerard Way. I'll be twenty-one in April. I hate the fact that I have to keep my hair shaved off. These baggy pants annoy me. I'm not as skinny as everyone in my patune. I have a brother. He's heading down the same path as me. My favourite color is black. No pun intended. I like loud music, but I don't get much of it. I miss America. I've never had a girlfriend. I'm not a very exciting person. When I was younger, I had an obsession with comic books. I still do. If only I could get may hands on them. I love horror flicks.

Other than that, there isn't much else to me.

Maybe you could tell me a little about you?

Sincerely,
    Gerard Way.​

6. Elena

Elena New Member

Wow, this is really good.

Tell her she's a great writer, and that I'm looking forward to the next update. =)

7. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Wow, yes. She is an amazing writer.
    Love this, and can't wait for more.

8. Sazor

Sazor New Member

this is awesome!!!! more soon

9. spikenike232

spikenike232 Guest

^Well, they pretty much summed it up best.
    Is this whole thing going to be in letters? That'd be interesting/original.

Can't wait for more

10. darkestnight

darkestnight Coffee Girl

This is excelent.
    Tell her she is an amazing writer

11. forever_now

forever_now New Member

His reply was heck of deep, I liked it. Can't wait to see what she says back.

12. Dumbledore

Dumbledore glass child.

This is amazing.
    She is a very talented writer.

13. Kaley

Kaley Active Member

Wow. Gerard's very deep.
    I like it. :]
    You're an amazing writer.

Can't wait for more updates.

14. Julia

Julia New Member

^ I didnt write it but I will feedback all this to her. :)

15. Katelyn McFly

Katelyn McFly Dr. DeathDefying

tell her that this is amazing. she's very talented.
    loved the update

16. NuRave

NuRave New Member

holy crap i love this.
    she is an awesomelly awesome writer!
    I cant wait for the next update!

17. ~deadinside~

~deadinside~ New Member

I LOVE this!
    It's a reallly great idea.
    She's a fantastic writer.
    I love love love!

18. Julia

Julia New Member

January 1, 1998.​

Dear Gerard,
    I suppose I should start off with Happy New Year, but I'm not sure it would lift your spirits. Which is what this whole project is supposed to be about; lifting the spirits of someone in need of spirit-lifting. I feel that I'm doing a bad job though. Even if I did make you laugh.

As to be being interesting; most people do find me interesting, though I have no idea why. According to some of my friends, I have an odd personality. I really don't know what they're talking about.

Anyway, It seems like you've been through so much in life. I'm so sorry about all of that. Your father sounds like a man obsessed with war. From what I've heard, that can be dangerous. No child should be raise by a school where all they teach is rules. Kids in public school, like me, have no idea how lucky they really are.

To me, you sound like an amazing person, and I don't think you deserve the life you've been dealt. And I really think you have a way with words, Private Gerard Way. I cried when I read you letter. You just seem so full of sadness. I wanted to make you happy right then, and I still do now.

Therefore, less dwelling on the faults in life!

I'd love to have you as my friend. And those facts about you were certainly interesting. Twenty-one and no girl friend; ever? I guess I'm not much better off. I've never had a boy friend, but one of my best friends is rumored to be in love with me. I'm pretty sure it's not a rumor though. I don't feel the same about him though. The giddy feeling and sparks just aren't there. I like to think love is grand.

I guess I should start on my facts too.

My full name is Isabella Jean Sanders. I'm sixteen, and a junior in high school. I'll be seventeen in April. On the ninth to be exact. My favorite color is black also. It just goes with everything. I don't care what people say about it, it's a beautiful color.

I live with my mom, step-dad, and step-sister. They're all evil. My dad died a year ago. He was amazing. I really miss him. It's amazing how fast my mother was to move on though. She met Frank, and they "fell in love" instantly. Not even four months after my dad died.

Beth, my step-sister, is the definition of horrible. She's one of those girls every teenage girl (besides the ones with any sense) wants to be. Her and her little clones rule our school, and I'm just "the freak girl" who she has to "put up with." Personally, I think it's the other way around. Her voice alone is enough to make me want too off myself.

I guess that was bad to say, but I'm not going to bother with scribbling it out.

Hm… Other interesting fact… I really don't know… I have brown hair. It's always curly just because I can't seem to do anything else with it. I'm short. i have grey eyes that look freaky.

There really isn't a whole lot to Isabella Jean Sanders. I'm really a nobody to most people. I like it that way though. No one really pays attention to what I do. I guess in that aspect, I'm luckier than Beth. She always seems to be the one with the luck, but she's the one with everyone watching her every move.

I feel stupid for going on about my life and it's kinks. If this is any consolation, your letter made me realize just how lucky I am in life. You've never really had a life, and I can imagine how hard that must be. You deserve so much more than that. Once your service is up, you can just kick all of that out of the way, and have your life! You father shouldn't have had so much control over the path you had to take. Maybe someone can save your brother before he has to go through that you've had too. That someone being you. You could probably put a stop too it if he isn't too far in already.

Just to let you know, I believe in you. You just seem like you need someone to believe in you at them moment. The way you described your feelings and everything made me think about my friends and how much I need them. I'll be here for you if you need me at any time. Via letters, or any other way possible. I'd like to help with making you happy, because you seem like you need a little happiness in your life. And I'd love to provide it.

What are friends for?

Yours truly,
    Bella.​

19. Kaley

Kaley Active Member

Aww, that was adorable.
    It seems like Gerard & her are going to become good friends.
    Can't wait for an update. :]

20. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

I loved it :)