Let Me Know Somebody Cares [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by The Broken, Sep 10, 2007.

1. The Broken

The Broken New Member

Rating: 18

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members of My Chemical Romance and everything in this purely fictional and, to my knoladge, has never happened.

Chapter 1 - Page 1 Chapter 21 - Page 20 Chapter 41 - Page 62 Chapter 61 - Page 150
    Chapter 2 - Page 2 Chapter 22 - Page 21 Chapter 42 - Page 65 Chapter 62 - Page 153
    Chapter 3 - Page 3 Chapter 23 - Page 22 Chapter 43 - Page 67 Chapter 63 - Page 156
    Chapter 4 - Page 4 Chapter 24 - Page 24 Chapter 44 - Page 68 Chapter 64 - Page 159
    Chapter 5 - Page 4 Chapter 25 - Page 25 Chapter 45 - Page 73Chapter 65 - Page 160
    Chapter 6 - Page 5 Chapter 26 - Page 29 Chapter 46 - Page 81
    Chapter 7 - Page 5 Chapter 27 - Page 31 Chapter 47 - page 84
    Chapter 8 - Page 6 Chapter 28 - Page 35 Chapter 48 - Page 96
    Chapter 9 - Page 7 Chapter 29 - Page 37 Chapter 49 - Page 97
    Chapter 10 - Page 8 Chapter 30 - Page 40 Chapter 50 - Page 102
    Chapter 11 - Page 8 Chapter 31 - Page 43 Chapter 51 - Page 106
    Chapter 12 - Page 9 Chapter 32 - Page 45 Chapter 52 - Page 109
    Chapter 13 - Page 10 Chapter 33 - Page 46 Chapter 53 - Page 111
    Chapter 14 - Page 10 Chapter 34 - Page 49 Chapter 54 - Pgae 113
    Chapter 15 - Page 11 Chapter 35 - Page 49 Chapter 55 - Page 119
    Chapter 16 - Page 13 Chapter 36 - Page 52 Chapter 56 - Page 122
    Chapter 17 - Page 14 Chapter 37 - Page 54 Chapter 57 - Page 128
    Chapter 18 - Page 15 Chapter 38 - Page 55 Chapter 58 - Page 130
    Chapter 19 - Page 17 Chapter 39 - Page 57 Chapter 59 - Page 131
    Chapter 20 - Page 19 Chapter 40 - Page 60 Chapter 60 - Page 138

This is my latest story and the fourth I've posted here. It is Frerard so if you don't like the idea of two guys being in love then this proberbly isn't for you.

So...on with the story!

Chapter 1

I sat on the burnt and neglected picnic bench and hoped that the few people passing through the quiet park would not notice me. I wished I was so small the world would not notice me. It’s not like I don’t have friends, I have a couple, but since school broke up I haven’t really spoken to them. I’m usually happy on my own; just me and my guitar. Pansy accepts me for who I am and doesn’t judge me. Is it stupid to tell a guitar things you’re too scared to even admit to yourself?

I just wanted to get out of the house, but I hadn’t been heading anywhere. I didn’t have anywhere to go. When I got hungry I bought a sandwich and wondered around looking for somewhere I could sit on my own and not be noticed. As you can guess my search failed and I found myself sat on a piece of wood which people had repeatedly tried to set fire to, aware of everyone who passed, paranoid of what they thought as they saw the loser sat eating alone.

As I finished eating a cold breeze rushed through the trees and made me shiver. I hadn’t brought a jacket but I took a pair of fingerless gloves from my pocket and pulled them on.

I stood up and set of home. I felt lonelier than ever. My head was down and I wasn’t looking where I was going, that’s why I didn’t see him.

I walked straight into someone causing them to spill scolding hot coffee down me. “Shit!†I said and hurriedly pulled off my black T-shirt, eager to get the burning liquid off my skin. The cool air was instantly soothing.

“I’m so sorry!†I apologised. “I wasn’t looking where I was going.†I finished quietly. I was caught by his beautiful eyes and suddenly fealty very self-conscious. He was taller than I was (but nearly everyone is), had longish messy black hair, a puzzled expression on his face and was gorgeous.

“Are you OK?†he asked, throwing away the empty Starbucks cup in a nearby trash can.

“Yeah,†I replied. Realising I was staring I quickly looked down at the soaking shirt I was holding and shivered, suddenly realising how cold it was.

“Here,†he said taking off his long black coat and wrapping it around my shoulders. It only just didn’t touch the floor. “Do you live far from here?†he asked.

“The other side of town.â€

“Well I live a few minutes away. You can borrow something so you don’t catch a cold.†He smiled and I swear my heart skipped a beat. f**k! What if he noticed? What would he do then?

“I don’t want to be any trouble,†I said beginning to take off his coat, but he put his arm around me so I couldnâ€t.

“Don’t be stupid,†he said and began to guide me down the path. I gave in and allowed myself to be lead.

2. Rhia

Rhia New Member

its really good! i like it so far

poor frank! :( at least gerard found him (kinda) :)

1st reader!! w00t!

3. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

Wow! Update soon! It rocks my stockings!

4. shutup&play

shutup&play New Member

NEW READER!!

Update, this is great!!!

5. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

Oh :D
    Mooore :)

6. demolition89

demolition89 New Member

ooo good so far anymore? :)

7. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

yesyes! Please continue ^.^

8. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

yesh, update or I'll... uhh... *mumbles*
    YES, I'll do that!
    bewaaare ;D

9. Knibbs

Knibbs New Member

Newest Reader

Awesome!!!!

10. The Broken

The Broken New Member

OMG! there are so many people reading this already! Well I don't want to disapoint you so I will post an update very soon (like in the next hour, I just have to check it)

11. Rhia

Rhia New Member

w00t! an updatee! i'm glad!! :)

12. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

*does freaky dance*

13. The Broken

The Broken New Member

Chapter 2

“I’m so sorry about your coffee,” I stammered.

“Don’t worry about it. I should have been paying more attention too.” He suddenly let go of me. I wished he hadn’t. “I’m Gerard Way,” he said.

“Frank Iero.”

We walked in silence until we reached his house. I was so scared. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him but what if he saw me looking? He opened the door and gestured for me to enter. I cautiously stepped inside. Gerard closed the door behind us.

“Mikey!” he called. A boy with messed up brown hair and thick rimmed glasses appeared in a doorway. “This is Frank,” he informed him. “Frank, this is my brother Mikey. I’ll be back in a minute.” And with that he hurried up the stairs.

“He didn’t waste any time with you,” grinned Mikey.

“What?” I asked, confused.

Mikey’s grin suddenly vanished and he went very red. “Never mind,” he said quickly and vanished through the door. “You want a drink?” he called back.

“Yeah, sure,” I replied. I looked down at myself. I must look ridiculous, shirtless with Gerard’s coat draped around my shoulders. I suddenly realised what Mikey had meant. My heart skipped another beat. If I wasn’t careful I’d have a heart attack.

I pulled the coat closer around myself and followed Mikey into the kitchen. He handed me a glass of orange juice. “So what happened?” he asked.

“I wasn’t looking where I was going and walked into him. He spilt coffee down me,” I told him feeling uncomfortable.

“And that’s why he brought you here?” This seemed to surprise him.

“Yeah,” I replied. “Why?”

At that moment Gerard returned and handed me an old Iron Maiden shirt. Thanking him I took off his coat and put it on the back of a chair. I felt awfully self-conscious again as I pulled the shirt over my head. It was too big for me but I didn’t mind.

“I guess I should go,” I said.

“You don’t have to,” Gerard said. Mikey looked up from his glass. “I mean, if you don’t want to.”

“No, I should get back home,” I said. “I’ll send the shirt back or something.”

“Oh, OK,” said Gerard looking disappointed.

“Well, see you,” I said uncertainly and left.

14. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

WHY DID HE LEAVE DAMNIT *shakes fist*
    Sorry xD
    But GREAT update!

15. lithangel

lithangel New Member

aww..he's all nervous and unsure of himself...how cute.

16. The Broken

The Broken New Member

Sorry, I can't update tonight. I will tomorow, I promis

17. lithangel

lithangel New Member

it's okay...updat ewhen u can. we're creepy fan fic stalkers so we'll be here when u get back...lol...j/k

18. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

haha I will never be here again bwahaha!
    okay, I'm lying xD

19. lithangel

lithangel New Member

hey..be nice frankie....i know ur stalking around same as me....lol

20. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

I'm always nice... or... well... I'm never nice, but whatever!
    I can me mean because I've been teased by Frank Iero...
    That gives me the right to misbehave xD