Discussion Let It Out [3]

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Lokeriel, Nov 5, 2010.

1. rubidoux.

rubidoux. princess

This isn't where I expected to be at 19, but I am not complaining, either.

2. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

I diiiid! It was like a mini tbp meetup. Took a long time, but it was totally worth it.

3. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

Super jealous!

I'm failing school and I don't even mind.

4. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

~nostalgia~

5. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

I miss it here.

6. Miz Erie

Miz Erie Black Mariah Staff Member

My life is so screwed up right now. I wish I could put it all out here, but I can't. It's just too much. Medical problems, mental health problems, legal issues, and least of all my letting my writing slip away from me. And the one person I talk to about all of it I haven't hardly talked to in months. But I'm making it, one day at a time, without any self destructive/harming behaviors.

7. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

^Sometimes, a day at a time is all you can do and it sounds like you're doing it pretty well. Keep going and soon you'll turn around and find you've climbed a mountain.

8. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

^Totally awesome advice. I really love it :)

9. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

I've become some kind of sexual deviant, and I don't even care.

10. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I'm getting sick all the time and I hate it
    Also, I've become very obsessed with Adam Lambert and Queen and idgaf
    Also, I miss it here D:
    And I have the cutest girlfriend in the world and our 1 month is tomorrow~

Lenore likes this.
  11. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

I'm moving on Sunday and I just started packing. Lucky for me the house is furnished.

12. Nephilim

Nephilim Give me love.

I relate to this completely.

13. Lokeriel

Welp, I've been diagnosed bipolar now. lets see if these meds help.

14. Nurul

Nurul Madridista

I have literal tears in my eyes bc I'm back here. Wow. Wish I could see my old Let It Out posts, tho!

15. Yeah same here, I wish I could find all of my old stuff.

16. Miz Erie

I miss all of you so much! I wish for just one day of all of us on here cutting up like we used to do.

Oh my gosh, I don't think I ever posted it here, but... I MET GERARD! He came to a con near me, and I shook his hand, chatted for a minute, and he signed my comic books!

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  17. Getting emails about people being active on here is always so exciting! That's awesome, I've always wanted to meet one of them. :)
    What was he like?

18. Miz Erie

He was simply amazing! His hands are so soft, and my tiny hand was lost in his. Haha! He gave me his undivided attention and looked me eye to eye while we talked. I went to the convention for my anniversary with my husband, and Gerard wished us a happy anniversary. And he kind of smiled at me the entire time, like he was just happy to be meeting me. When he signed my comic books, he made sure he spelled my name right. Oh my god, I just wanted to hug him so bad because he was truly just so humble and sweet and f**king amazing! (I posted a pic of one of my comics he signed and another of him talking to me. See they way he looks at you?! It's incredible!) IMG_20151117_163953683.jpg IMG_20151115_103801124.jpg

19. Lokeriel

I met MCR on my wedding anniversary, Right when Danger Days came out, haha. (I was pregnant with Wes then, too!)

20. Miz Erie

Did you get to talk with him? The signing was a charity event for the children's hospital, so with each ticket purchased (you could get up to three) we each got several minutes to chat, not just rushed through. I only bought one; I couldn't afford more after all the other expenses, like hotel, food, convention admission, gas, etc. I spent not quite $2k to meet him, everything included. It was SO worth it!