Discussion Let It Out [3]

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Lokeriel, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Why do I put so much stress on myself? I know I'm the only one to blame for feeling this way.

2. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

My nose is sunburnt.

3. Angila

Oh man I hope this works out!

4. FreeWilly

FreeWilly Member

She's so beautiful, so cute, so funny, so awkward, her laugh is adorable, her smile more so, and being with her is just fun. But she's not my girlfriend. This needs to end.

5. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

So I installed Tinder for fun, just to see if I could get any matches. Now one of my matches started talking to me and it actually went pretty well. When our conversation stopped I sent him a message the next day saying I liked talking to him, to which he answered that "I could always start a new conversation with him" and eventually that "I should just start talking to him if I missed him ;)"
    But now the conversation ended again yesterday and I don't want to be the one that always has to send the first message. I don't want to seem desperate x)

When guys end their message with an x, that's a good sign though... right?

6. Angila

Things are looking up!!

7. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

People need to learn to spread love, not hate. Never thought I'd be quoting her but the hate I've been seeing and getting on tumblr is ridiculous.

8. FreeWilly

FreeWilly Member

Please stop.

9. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I seriously just had to block my rp blog from people seeing it. Thank grs, you're an awesome blog.... not

10. Lenore

I'm into origami.

11. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

It seems so typical that the one time I crave a conversation, there isn't anybody I can talk to. I love living here, but I can't shake the thought that I only have one person to talk to in this entire county. I really wish I had a friend here, but it's just not happening.

12. FreeWilly

FreeWilly Member

I have strong feelings for Tina. But it's never going to happen because I'm with Stephanie and she's straight.

I'm going to get drunk and try to feel nothing because my best friend had to put his dog down today, and I was already finding it hard to be happy today, but I found a way and I just wanted to keep it rolling and no one wants to come over anymore and then my 'gf' told me I was upset over nothing and I really just want to forget emotions.

I want to forget all of this. I just want friends.

13. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

A couple of weeks ago I posted here about a guy I met on Tinder. I kinda started to like him because he was the only one that didn't immedately start to talk about his bed or his preferences in that bed. Because I didn't want to be the one that always had to start the conversation, I hadn't heard from him for over a week. Now yesterday he suddenly started to talk to me, so I was really happy. Too bad he forgot to mention all this time he had a girlfriend -_-
    They had only been together for "about a month", but I've only known the guy for about three weeks. Then why the hell did he start talking to me in the first place? I must admit it stings a little

14. Lenore

^ Most people are not on Tinder to make friends, I think he's there to find something for the side. What a douche. Hope you feel better soon. X

Year has gone by so fast. Two weeks summer recess!

15. BrittMCR

BrittMCR Active Member

^ Thanks! I already feel better ^^
    The best part was that he said he met her through the internet and they had been texting for a year, but he hasn't seen her in real life yet. I think it's kinda weird that they're "together" but haven't seen each other yet in a country that is so small you can literally get all the way across the country in less than three hours

So me and some of my friends went to Versuz in Hasselt yesterday. I got pretty drunk and before I knew it some guy kissed me. Drunk and single, I didn't stop him. We made out for quite a while when he suddenly stopped to say "I love you". I didn't even know his name at that point so I just pretended that I didn't hear it but he repeated it at least two more times and he looked and sounded dead serious.
    Talk about saying the L-word too soon

16. Angila

Whyyy would you put a bass in a fish tank?

17. Lenore

700 of the 4500 words done. If I write 700 words a day I should be making the deadline.

18. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

Getting real sick of medication side effects. Nothing is doing what it's meant to.

19. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I'm working, so far, eight days in a row. Each shift nine or ten hours. I am not amused

20. Angila

So much going on, so much to do. But I sit here accomplishing none of it.