Least Favourite MCR Member.

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by Pandora, Aug 2, 2007.

1. AshleyLynn

AshleyLynn Guest

It's hard for me too choose, so I like them all :)

2. Elbereth

Elbereth New Member

The opie talor with the afro Ummm...what's his name again.

3. han

han Active Member

mikey....

dont know why but...

4. Elbereth

Elbereth New Member

Mabey it's his glasses.What the hell bro???

5. xMCRxCHEESE

xMCRxCHEESE New Member

Hey Look, Everyone Loves Gerard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Including Me I Love Him Tooooo

6. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

^No, we don't.
    Please refrain from such senseless posts in future.

7. BriiBass

BriiBass Active Member

It depends really and actually atm I love him least. Or like him, w/e. He is too full of himself in the way of fame getting into him sorta thing.

8. xToxThexEndx

xToxThexEndx New Member

oh yeah because we all have to be in love and like all of them to be a true fan! oh course.:glare:

are you stupid? how could you ever even say someone isnt a real fan because god forbid the dont like one of them.you should like them for there music anyways.

9. bella morte

bella morte New Member

[ their all great they all rok butt! :clap:

10. GerardandLynZrule<3

GerardandLynZrule<3 New Member

i don't have a least favourite member and it's really mean that you're picking Mikey i mean mikey's just really shy and gerards really shy too but i can relate to mikey being really shy so am i and when mikey does speak he says some really funny stuff but you'll only notice if you listen to him. and it's really mean makeing us choose and i feel really sorry for mikey but if i have to choose i'd choose matt espicelly seeing as he made gerard choose between him and ray no one kicks my ray out of the band!!! as you will of gathered rays my favourite member.

11. Alice_Askew

Alice_Askew New Member

I think they are all awwsome...I don't think I could pick one I dont't like...hmmm

12. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I really don't like this topic.
    You cannot, I repeat, cannot think you know a person you have never met, based on 2 hours or so of what they do on stage.
    There has been a lot of Mikey bashing - especially about his long break and things.
    He was depressed, guys, Gerard did say this in a letter on mychemicalromance.com so the break was not selfish at all. He needed it or else the poor guy would have had a melt-down.
    If Gerard said he was taking a break because of depression, meaning that the release of the new album was being postphoned - would you all have a go at him and call him selfish?
    No, I bet you wouldn't.
    Just because Mikey dosen't talk as much as the others, dosen't automatically make him rude. He may be shy, he might not like the attention, who knows? Maybe he dosen't like the lime-light. Maybe he was just tired, having a bad day, there are lots of reasons.
    I am not going to chose a band-member because they all have different qualities that make the band.
    Miss one out and there will be a massive hole that would be hard to fill.
    So, I'm not saying 'Oh, leave Mikey alone' blah blah blah. I'm saying, that if your going to say he's your least favourite, come up with some better reasons than just 'He's selfish and rude' because you don't know that.

13. Mooka

Mooka New Member

^ I agree. You can't just say you don't like this person if you have never met him. Mikey's naturally shy, and has gone through a lot of poop. You wouldn't do that about anyone else. He adds towards My Chem, it wouldn't be the same without him.

14. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

To break up the Mikey-bashing: Gerard Way.

I hate what he's become. I disagree with a lot of choices he's made recently.
    He's so hypocritical. Will the real Gerard please stand up?

15. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Gerard is my favourite, but also my least favourite.
    Put it this way, as my big obsession in life I know practically all there is too know so there's good and bad whereas I love the others but there is nothing I particularly dislike about them.

I'll admit a while ago I went through a faze of not like Frankie much...

16. Lovesong

Lovesong She's a Rebel

Mikey is getting my favourite i believe.
    My least favourite, i think Ray.
    I just don't feel any connection to him.

17. Christine

Christine Guest

Gerard.
    I hate what he's become. I used to think he had such a good message to spread, but now I'm pretty sure he just goes along with the oppinions of whoever he hangs out with. When Frank first joined the band, all of a sudden Gerard was all about the music and the message. He also declared himself a feminist, and he did an interview with PETA2. And he stayed that way, so it seemed like that was what he was all about... Until he married Lyn-Z. He still calls himself a feminist, but yet he asked the girls at one of his shows, most of which was composed of 13 year old girls, to f**k themselves and moan for him because it's what they'll be doing for the rest of their lives. He also rented Lyn-Z a MONKEY, despite the fact that he supported PETA2 a while back. Oh yeah, and he said "Why can't you understand 'no.' NO!" To a young girl (either 13 or 14) who asked for a picture at the airport. He pisses me off.

18. spikenike232

spikenike232 Guest

*didn't read the first post* .. Tbh, I don't care if I have to post a reason. It's blatantly obvious my reasons for Mr. Gerard Way being my least favourite. [:

19. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

Gerard, for reasons people have already stated.

I find it quite interesting how many people seem to like him the least now.
    We should do a poll or something! lol

20. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

^ Gerard's quite polarizing, I think. xD

Poll, ftw.