Kissing Spent Cigarettes [Frerard] - Sequel to "Crash Into My f**king Arms"

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by 0punkrocker0, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

^yeah i know how u feel.

here's the link to my fic in case any of u want to read:
    Bleeding Through The Neck

or you can click on the link on my sig.
    whichever takes u there.

2. myXfrankieXromance

myXfrankieXromance New Member

i cried so f**king hard at that :( i cant believe its over *cries even more*
    i think its even sadder because this (well crash into my f**king arms) was the first fic i ever read on here and its just so amazing.

this is one of my favourite fics and always will be.

3. ninjaspaz

ninjaspaz New Member

oh my f**king god. that was just about the most beautiful, depressing thing i have ever read. EVER.
    i would have cried at the end, f**king sobbed my eyes out, if my cat hadn't decided to come sit next to me and lick his butt as i was reading -___-
    it kinda ruined the mood...
    but, yeah, holy poop was that amazing.
    can i join the carcinogenic crew?

4. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

^sure of course u can. =]
    there's only 2 in it atm anyway. lol.
    so ur welcome to join.

5. ninjaspaz

ninjaspaz New Member

^^^
    hooray :D
    *goes to put in sig*

6. Christine

Christine Guest

The epilogue was beautiful. I wish I could have commented sooner, but I was camping.

7. MCRmoshpitt

MCRmoshpitt New Member

I only just read the last like 8/9 chapters due to major league falling behind.

I hate to wait a whol 40 minutes between the last chapter and the epilogue to read them because i was crying so much, like shaking and everything.
    It was the line "Everything's going to be alright"
    It broke me completely.

And I was so happy and content with the epilogue, it's such a fitting ending.

I'm going to miss this story so much, it's been like a part of life for the past few monthis now, it's going to be strange without it. Definatly one of the best I've ever read.

I'm off to cry at that one line some more now =']

8. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

i know right ?????
    that line just kills you.

and thank you so much for that comment. =]]

i think we're all going to miss this story.
    well, actually we already do miss it...

9. oh my god.
    i am crying so much my face is solidifying with drying tears, but getting wetter with fresh ones. my heart is painful. my lungs are numb. my breath is barely there. i am shaking. i was literally choking before.
    i am...
    there's no words for what i feel. sad is way way way way way an understatement. not upset, shocked, worried...
    if i had to use one word, it would be broken. i am broken.
    no, thats not enough. just... oh, god.
    This bit had me gasping for breath. i was gargling like f**k.

My voice came out as an unnaturally thin and shaky whisper. “B-but don’t you see them?”

“D-death?”

I nodded.

Frankie struggled to copy the motion. “B-but they… c-cant t-take me… without you.”

I couldn’t even answer him; I was crying so hard.

“D-d’you believe… m-me now?” Frankie hissed through tightly gritted teeth, fighting the pain that was slowly taking control of his body. “I f-forgive you. I f-f**king forgive you, Gerard!”

"They can't take me. Not without you."
    "I forgive you, Gerard."
    enough said.

10. I only managed to unsubscribe from this.

*slaps self*
    I don't know hoooooooooow. :'(
    I also posted my comment for this on the first one :D
    Yes, I am dumb.

That was INCREDIBLE.
    I loved loved loved it.

And the epilogue you wrote? That was amazing.
    You can really tell you spent so much time on it.

Ah, I'll miss this.
    One of the best fictions I've ever read.

11. mY cHeM rOx

mY cHeM rOx Guest

I spent the night before last read Crash, and tonight this.
    Incredible.
    I cries like a little witch.
    It was amazing. Really.
    Can I join the crew?
    And I'm off to read your fic now.
    :]

12. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

yepyep.
    of course. =]

13. awake-and-unafraid

awake-and-unafraid New Member

wow.. i just read both you your stories in a span of about 12 hrs o_O . they were bloody f**king amazing!!!! Poor Frank and Gee. THey had so many problems T_T. loved the marshmallow sex XD, but who doesn't. In the previous chapter (before the epilouge), i was practicaly wailing when i thought frank had died..... i counldn't belive it... but the epilouge made me happy. keep on writing your stuff is reaally good =3

14. mollyxmadness

mollyxmadness Active Member

i read both of crash and this like, last year, and i just re-read it now on another site. i think this story is even better than crash. these are the first frerards i've ever read, and i can't even sum up how this story makes me feel. not just the ending, but the whole sense of desperation throughout the entire story.

honestly, i think that every time i read this story, it literally destroys me inside and i feel completely shattered for weeks on end, but i keep coming back because it's such a good story.

the first time i read this, i was crying the whole way through, and it took me 5 hours. i really think that there are only two words that even begin to come close to describing this story.

TRAGIC
    and
    EPIC.

i think other than the ending, the part that really completely broke me down was when they were standing by the ocean and frank pulls out a gun and he basically tells gerard that "if you love me, then just shoot me"

i don't know if it has made anyone else feel this way, but honestly, this story has changed my opinions on love. it's made it seem a lot darker but still beautiful. like, not i don't want easy peasy pumpkin peasy love. after reading this fic, i know i want it to never be easy and i know that the world is probably going to hate me and whoever i'm in love with being together, but that's so romantic. like, now i want to have nothing but the one i love. like, i really really want love to be handguns and bloodstains and rainclouds and everything else that frank and gerard want it to be.

does anyone else feel the same way i do, or am i just insane?

15. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

i feel the same.
    and i know.. a few, that do too.
    this whole story is inspirational.
    elizabeth is inspirational.

16. WOW.

This was the most tragically beautiful thing ive ever read.
    I read Crash in one day, and it was AMAZING, and then I went to read this, and it took me around 2 weeks. I just couldn't get through it. I didn't want it to end.
    I'll have to say that yeah, this probably was better then Crash, it just went to a completely different level.
    I think that this is not just the best fanfic, not just the best frerard, but the best story I've ever read. Every emotion is so raw, and powerful, and brutal, and honest. I don't think any piece of literature has made me feel like this. It tore me up inside, and made me feel all the emotions to such an extent that stories have never made me feel.
    EX-f**kING-ZACTLY. Took the words right outta my mouth.

I could probably go on forever on this story, made me laugh, CRY, feel completely broken, and more alive then ever. But i guess I'll end it now, before its as long as the story.

Thank you so f**king much for posting this story. Not kidding, it completely changed me.

just beautiful<33

Oh, and i just have to say, i thought your epilouge was gorgous x]
    I thought the ending was just perfect, ((which is really saying something, as i normally hate endings)) but the epilouge just fit perfectly, great jobXD

ps, the marshmallow sex thing; GENIOUS.

xxx

17. Love it! Totally great!!!!!!!! :)

18. FrerardLove5

FrerardLove5 Member

All I can say is wow.

19. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

u have no idea how much i miss the old times...

20. FrerardLove5

FrerardLove5 Member

i miss them too ac. all the time. <3