Just Another My Chem Survey...

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by ObscureUrban, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Bang_Bang

Bang_Bang New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: Since Revenge
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: A few years
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Youtube
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: Scary but awesome music lol

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: Revenge
    Q: Favorite song? A: Famous Last Words
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: Black Parade
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: Bullets
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: This Is How I Disappear and Sharpest Lives sounds the same
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: Bullets

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob all the way
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: Isnt James
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: Gerard Way
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yeah alot

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: No
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Black Parade
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: No
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: No
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? Teenagers
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Live on!!
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: No haha

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Yeah
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: I dont think i can
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Yes
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Alot
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "Can i have an autograph?"
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Yeah best ever
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: $100

2. GeeNerd

GeeNerd New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: Since the beginning of 8th grade. So three years.
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: Three years.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: My house, watching morning videos.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: "Meh. They're alright."

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love .
    Q: Favorite song? A: Tie between 'Vampires' and 'This is the Best Day Ever' and 'My Way Home'.
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: The Black Parade. I still like it. Just out of all 3, not so much.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: 'Romance'. It's kinda useless.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: None.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob.
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: If they want, sure. I like the guy.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: This is pretty generic but Gerard.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yeah. But they're just growing up, thankfully in a nonsuck-ish way.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: LOL WTF NO.
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Revenge. Fer shizz.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: It didn't matter to me. I think he looks better with em' though.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Kinda XD
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: 'Our Lady of Sorrows' Idk why.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Go back to their old sound.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Not unless they themselves say something about it. Ex: "I heard a rumor that I died in a car accident. I didn't." lol

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Not really. I re-discovered my love for them but they're tied with The Maine, All Time Low and Every Avenue.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: Never.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Yezzir. Probz a lyric from 'Bullets'.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Alot more then I prob should've :]
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No. The cases are pretty worn though.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "Hey, thanks for making some kickass music." I'd probz say that too.
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Yes. Projekt Rev on August 24th 07.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: Alot, if they were good seats.

3. Q: How long have you know about them? A: Since Welcome to the Black Parade came out as a hit.
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: A truly obsessed fan? Since mid-summer of 2008. But I was really into Helena about the year 2006.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Probably on the radio, or on my best friend's iPod.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: This is...different! Dark, almost. This is pretty neat!

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, definitely.
    Q: Favorite song? A: I'm Not Okay forever!
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: Least favorite would probably be the Black Parade, but I don't know, I even love that one to pieces!
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Teenagers. Was WAY over-played during it's hit time, and got really old. Even now I listen to it and really don't want to.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: Definitely none. I love all the art.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Oh Bob, definitely!
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: They SHOULD.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: Well, all five of them, really!
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Oh yeah.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: NO!
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Revenge, revenge, REVENGE.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: Since I wasn't a fan back then, no. But I like him better with his glasses, so if I was a fan back in Revenge days, I probably would've.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Of course.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: I'm Not Okay.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Please, please go back!
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Only if it's STRAIGHT from them.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Most definitely.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: No way.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: I'm going to!
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: As many times as I could! (I don't own it yet, but my best friend does)
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: Nope, not yet.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: I'm not sure. It would probably have to be something like "I love you. And not just because you are hot, or your music is awesome. I just effing love you guys." And then I'd probably ask for a hug or something.
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Not yet. *sniffles*
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A:

4. xMother War

xMother War New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: Almost 5 years
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: See above.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Y100. (remember that? lol)
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: I HATE THEM!! WHY ARE THEY ON THE RADIO MORE THAN GOOD CHARLOTTE?! (PS, this was like 7th grade)

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.
    Q: Favorite song? A: Disenchanted.
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: TBP.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: Bullets.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Interlude.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob. Definitely.
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: -rolls eyes- I don't think they need one if they're trying to be more punk rock.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: Probably G. We went through a lot of the same poop. I feel him.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Don't even get me started. I have a few choice words for Darling Gerry.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: MCR AND EMO SHOULD NEVER APPEAR IN THE SAME SENTENCE!
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Revenge. By Far.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: Yeah, cuz he looked like Zoolander at first. I couldn't look at him for awhile.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Not really.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: I Don't Love You
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: They should take TBP and mix it with Revenge. That'd be the perfect sound.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: If it's on their new website.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Yepp.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: Probably not. They'll be what Motley Crue is to my mom.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Working on it.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: I don't even know. Enough where I can recite some sections.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: Three Cheers.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "Guys, could you maybe give Gerard a kick in the butt for me? Oh, oh, and I LOVE YOU!"
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: 5 times...wait...maybe 6. -counts on fingers- No, definitely 5.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: Whatever the price, I will pay.

5. bobsgirlfriend

bobsgirlfriend New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: I just had my second anniversary.
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: I was in love with them the first time I heard 'em.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Myx.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: Cool band, handsome drummer (that was Bob). I think I'm gonna listen to them more.

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: Revenge. It's the best album ever made.
    Q: Favorite song? A: It's not a Fashion Statement, it's a Deathwish. Oh, and Disenchanted.
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: TBP definitely.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: Bullets sounded like it wasn't from their hearts. Except for Skylines.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Drowning Lessons. Never got it.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: None as far as I can tell.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob. Duh. He's my main locker decoration. I'm obsessed.
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: Maybe, if they write more songs like Cancer. But Bob will have a small part in the band if they get a keyboardist...
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: I dunno, I lead a pretty hellish life but I couldn't associate it with any of theirs.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yeah, a lot even. But the change is always for the better.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: f**k all them dudes who say MCR is emo.
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: I loved the red and black combo in the Revenge days.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: Not really, but now he has no trademark feature. He did look less nerdy.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Not that much, but I fell even more in love with him in Desolation Row; his hair was flying elegantly everywhere.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Teenagers.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: They should keep creating new ideas to keep us guessing what they're gonna do next. But it should still be centered around death and the paranormal.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: If I've heard them say so in a video, then yeah, sure.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Is that a trick question? Hell yeah!
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: I'll only stop loving them when pigs start flying.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Nope. Piercings freak me out.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: I only saw parts of it on YouTube. That DVD ain't for sale on where I'm from.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: Nah. I only used The Black Parade once and locked it away safely after I ripped it to my PC.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: I wouldn't. Because I'm pretty sure I'll faint on the first sight of them.
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: No. They only came here once last year and they performed the day of my finals. f**k my schedule.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: Depends on how much I've saved up.

6. GeeGee

GeeGee Guest

Q: How long have you know about them? A: 3 Years
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: 3 Years
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: in my bedroom, on Kerrang!
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: "WTF. they're weird and new. I like them."

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite song? A: Disenchanted
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: The Black Parade.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Welcome To The Black Parade. Just because preppy kids like that one song doesn't make them a fan FFS :D
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: Bullets. A bit boring

THE BOYS:
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: If the need it then yes.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: They all are. They aren't exactly heroes as such but they have impacted my life a hell of a lot.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yeah, it upsets me a little.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: Nope.
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Revenge.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: I have to say yes. He made glasses cool.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Not really. Gerard, yes. The hair, Im not too fussed
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Our Lady Of Sorrows
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Go back for sure.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: No, unless they have most definitely said it. Never trust wikipedia.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: yes.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: I have went off them, but I could never fully not listen to them
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: I am in a few weeks.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Oh, around 20.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No. I like them vintage.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "Thank you."
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Sadly no. Tickets sold out in twenty minutes. I had no time :|
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: Erm, alot :D

7. The.End.

The.End. Guest

Q: How long have you know about them? A: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge era-ish
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: A true fan Since I heard I brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. Mid Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge era.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: At my friends house.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: "They're actualy pretty good."

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.
    Q: Favorite song? A: Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: I Don't Love you.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: All three are pretty kick-awsome.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: No not really.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: All but mostly, Gerard.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yes, but every artist has to change sometime.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: Ugh, no. -.-
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: Yes, but then I got over it.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Yes. I had a total freak out when I found out he dyed his hair 'pink', I went away to Florida for 2 weeks totally disconntced from anything My Chemical Romance and when I came back my friend Sandra told me on MSN, and I screamed. Then I semi-liked it. Then he dyed it back. Well That was quite a rant.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Disenchanted.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: I don't care as long as it's not The Black Parade.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Depends whom the sorce is.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Yes.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: No.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Probably as long as it's not somthing stupid.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Alot. I made my dad watch it once. :p
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No. I keep them in peak condition. There also on a seprate shelf from all my other CD's. I they get scrached I scream. And make someone fix it some how XD
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: Honstley, I have no clue whatsoever, I would be extreemly shy. :S
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: No. Not yet.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: $160 TOPS.

8. TheChemicallyUsed

TheChemicallyUsed New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: two years
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: two years
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: when i was at my cousin's house
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: once i watched the music video for helena, i fell in love with them

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: three cheers
    Q: Favorite song? A: too hard to decide
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: three cheers
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: tbp
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: interlude
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: tbp

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: bob
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: if they want one
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: they all are
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: a bit

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: no way
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: revenge!
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: kinda
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: it is pretty...
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: teenagers
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: old sound
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: usually but not if its from wikipedia

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: yes!
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: no
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: definatly
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: a few times
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: haha no
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: got no clue
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: not yet
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: $200

9. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

Q: How long have you know about them? A: A year and a half
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: A year
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Youtube
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: That kid on the right's short, everyone else looks pretty badass.
    ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: Can't decide
    Q: Favorite song? A: Can't have one
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: Revenge
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: NOPE.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Don't have one.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: I like them all.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob, a million times bob.
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: I thought that was James? For some of them.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: All of them, but Frank the most.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: I wouldn't know.
    THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: No.
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Revenge
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: Not really.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: In a way. Ha, WAY x]
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: This Is How I Disappear
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: I like them now.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Depends on who it's from.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Yes
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: Never
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: I'm going to.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Alot
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: Haha no, but I know someone who has.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: I'd just smile, and hug them.
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: No, unfortunately
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: Any amount of money

10. ihni

ihni Active Member

Q: How long have you known about them? A: 2 years.
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: 1 and a half years.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: On the radio.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: Oh, cool.

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: Can't decide.
    Q: Favorite song? A: Can't have one.
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: Revenge.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: NOPE.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Don't have one.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: I like them all.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Definitely, Bob. :]
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: I like them just the way they are.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: All of them.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Only appearances, I think.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: No.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: Not really.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Nope, whatever he wants is fine with me :]
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Dead!, because it's fun to dance to. x]
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: It doesn't really matter to me, I'd like whatever they choose.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Not everything.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Yes. [Or, one of x]]
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Yes, and I plan on it :]
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Aha.. LOTS x]
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: Maybe.. x]
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: Just, a thank you. I'd probably be in too much shock to say anything coherent, so I'd settle for a hug :]
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: No, unfortunately.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: Almost anything. x]

11. x.Revenge.x

x.Revenge.x New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: When I was 11.. I'm sixteen now, you do the math :)
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: Christmas 05 or 06?
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Pretty sure it was the ad for three cheers being released
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: "Wow, this is pretty cool''

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite song? A: At the moment; Famous Last words
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: The black parade
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: I don't have one :S
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Mama took me the longest to get used too.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob for sure
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: If they feel they should then go for it.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: I guess they can all been seen as heroes in some way to me, they are all apart of a band that's had a massive and positive impact on my life.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Well yes, but that's not their fault. Everyone changes.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: Not at all
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Aww Revenge
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: Nahh
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: no? but i would prefer him with black hair :)
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: ohh :s im not okay
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Go back to their old sound.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: If it's from them, then yes. Otherwise I'm wary to believe.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Of course.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: I've gone a while without listening to them, but still loved them all the same.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: God yeah
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Many. I actaully watched it today, it kinda pulled me from my horrid mood and let me focus on something else.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: haha not just yet, i can see that happening though.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: Thank you? I dunno thats tricky haha.
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Yes. Twice. Perth and Adelaide <3
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: I went to another state to see them live! that's saying something about what i would pay, would of been much easier for them to just come to perth haha.

12. Q: How long have you know about them? A:since like 2002.
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: .since 2006.ish.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: @ home.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? well,the first song ever was blood and i thought tht they were MAD but gr8!-which i guess is true :)
    ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite song? A: i cant choose!.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: . Desert song.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A:i dont really car.Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: ALL OF THEM!Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: yes unfourtunetly.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? idk.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: no.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: no
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Give em hell kid.Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Go back to their old sound.DEFINETLY!
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: depending.
    OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: yes!
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: nope!
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: yep iv'e desgined it already!.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: i watch it evry night!(but not the whole thing!)Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: nope but iv'e broke the cases through jumping on them in excitment!Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: idk!!!Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: no :(Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: WAYYYYYY (no pun intended)OVER 100__________________

13. *mcr-mad-4-lyf*

*mcr-mad-4-lyf* New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A:two years
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: over a year
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: on tv when teenagrs came on
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: wow i like this song

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: i brought you bullets
    Q: Favorite song? A: im liking desolation row at the moment
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: Three Cheers for sweet revenge
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: dont have one lol
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: dont really know

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: BOB FOR SURE
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: I don't really know
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: frank he got me to want to play guitar so did ray but frank had more energy
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: a bit

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: No of course not
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: didnt know them then
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: yes its cool and messy
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: dont know
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: im not really sure but i loved the old albums
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: only when its confirmed on their site or an interview

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: yes
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: no
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: maybe
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: too many times
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No but when i got tbp i listened to it alot and its scratched
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: i dont really know
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A:no sadly not yet
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: depends on where im seated

14. ginaxmcr

ginaxmcr New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: Properly, about two years.
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: Same.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: On a music channel.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: I saw them on tv once when I was younger, and I probably didn't think anything of them.

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: I can't choose, really. It would have to be between Revenge and TBP, only because I listen to them more.
    Q: Favorite song? A: There's a few; Fashion Statement, Famous Last Words, etc.
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: Three Cheers.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: None. I don't like Bullets any less than the other two.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: None.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob, of course.
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: Yes. James ftw.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: They're all my heroes.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yes, and for the better.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: No. Do you? :/
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: I didn't know about him then.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Not really x)
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: I'm not sure.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Or, a new sound altogether?
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Not everything.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: No.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Yes.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Haven't been counting.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: Not quite.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "Thank you".
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Yes, twice.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: If I had the money, there's not a lot I wouldn't pay.

15. tornadowatch.

tornadowatch. New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: about five years.
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: about five years.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: in my bedroom, haha.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: " this is f**king awesome "

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: i honestly can't decide.
    Q: Favorite song? A: it changes a lot, but right now it's honey
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: revenge.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: i don't think i have one.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: n / a.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: eh probably bullets, i'm not sure why though.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: BOB. is that even a question ? haha.
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: yeah why not ? xD
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: i'm not even sure what i constitute to be a hero anymore. i'd say they were and still are a huge influence on me. and i look up to them a lot.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: if someone DOESN'T change in eight years i'd say there's something wrong with them ...

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: doesn't emo stand for emotional ? hahaha.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: no ...
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: haha a little.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: disenchanted. or cemetery drive.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: old sound.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: if it's directly from them i do. if not i don't really obsess over it.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: one of my favorites.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: we'll see. i'm going to go out on a limb and say no ? haha.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: depends on what the tattoo was ....
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: 2903482930 times.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: no. but they're pretty beat up.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: thank you. and then i'd ask them for a hug.
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: projekt revolution.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: a lot, if the seats were good. as much as my parents would allow me to. xD

16. Christine

Christine Guest

Q: How long have you know about them? A: Around three years
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: A little over a year
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: In the car. They were on the radio.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: "This song is cool, but I wish they wouldn't play it so much."

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: The Black Parade
    Q: Favorite song? A: A toss up between "Honey." and "Disenchanted."
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: The Black Parade
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: Love them all.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: "Romance."
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: Love it all.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Definately Bob.
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: Whatever they think would sound good.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: None of them. I don't consider people I don't know personally to be my heroes.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Definately. But change is good. Things would be boring without change.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: Nope.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: I wouldn't say I freaked out, but I do like the look of him with glasses.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: No.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Disenchanted.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: Old sound.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Depends on the source or how many different sources I've heard it from. But it's not like all of that really matters. The music matters.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: Yes. I hated them for a couple months, actually, but I fell back in love with their music.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: No. There are two things you should never get tattooed. Band logos and your boyfriend/girlfriend's name.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: I don't know. A lot.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No, but some weird film stuff peeled off the edge of one of them. I think it was The Black Parade.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "You make kickass music and you're all excellent at playing live."
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Nope. I was going to over the summer, but then they went on break.
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: A reasonable amount, unless it was a charity thing, in which case I'd pay a lot.

17. ImNotOkay22

ImNotOkay22 New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: For about a year and a half
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: Same, About a year and a half
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Really heard them was Projekt Rev mostly.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: "This is incredible"

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: hmm close But three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
    Q: Favorite song? A: This Isn't A Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: I love the art on The Black Parade
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: I still love it but The Black Parade.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: This Is The Best Day Ever, once again good song just not my favorite.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: hmmmm, none really.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob, I adore him
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: I love when James plays with them.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: Gerard has inspired me a lot, I can say that, I've done a lot better with myself because of how he's inspired me.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yeah, but people change, sounds changes, it happens to all.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: By Modern Societies definition, no not at all.
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A:I really liked Revenge Era yeah.
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: I came in a little too late for that to effect me, I think he looks great both ways though.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Sort of, it doesn't bother me when he changes it or anything though.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Famous Last Words
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: I think they should have a new sound with some of their old sound thrown in.
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Not unless its from them, because with twitter and everything like that now, we have the opportunity to hear it from them.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Yeah they really are.
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: As it looks, No.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: yeah I would, because they mean something to me.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: A lot, when i first got it, I watched it every night for months haha.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No, I usually listen to them from my Ipod.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "Thank you, for everything"
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Yes, once at Projekt Revolution then last year on April 14th
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: as much as i could afford ha.

18. Kate.

Kate. Guest

Q: How long have you know about them? A: 4 years
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: 3 and half years
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: my step sister played them to me
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: are these heavy metal, haha i wasnt even into rock before i heard of them

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: bullets
    Q: Favorite song? A: Demolition Lovers
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: black parade
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: The Black Parade
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: best day of our lives (havent heard it in a while so dont actually no if that is the name horror to me)
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: bullets

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: I don't think it's necessary
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: frank but also they all are really
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: yes but dosent everyband change

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: i couldnt care less
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? dont know
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: no
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: no way
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: it changes
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: older but a little of the black parade mixed in
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: only if its a direct quote or trusty source such as Kerrang interview

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: hell yeah
    Q: Could you ever stop liking them? A: never say never but i know i always will have a heart for them and what they did for me
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: no i dont need to show dedication through that
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: too many infact my dvd is on its way out i have played it so many times its so sad im not going to bin it.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? uh hum who says i buy them XP
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? probably thank you
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? twice
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? dont know a f**king lot i payed double first time i went but i would of payed much more

19. Clare--x

Clare--x New Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: Three years, ish
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: Two and half years.
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: On the TV, the video for Helena was playing.
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: "That guy looks dead...and this sounds like rock music...TURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFF!" or something similar. Lol.

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? A: I don't really have a favourite.
    Q: Favorite song? A: Welcome To The Black Parade, it's close though.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: I don't have one.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: Mama. It's a good song, but it's not true.
    Q: Least Favorite artwork? A: Non-existant.

THE BOYS:
    Q: Who do you like better Matt or Bob? A: Bob
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: If they want one then cool, but I don't think it's particularly nessecary [sp?]. They're fine as they are.
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: They all are, they're all a big inspiration to me and I really admire them.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yes, but why does everyone see that as a bad thing?

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: No, and it annoys me that when I tell people they're my favourite band they presume that I'm 'emo', I'm not.
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: Right now. I'm looking forward to the next album :)
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: I wasn't a fan until TBP, so I didn't really effect me.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: A little. I try not to though.
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Possibly Our Lady Of Sorrows
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: I see no reason why they can't do both :)
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: Depends who I find out from

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Yes. They're in a kid of three way tye, but they're my absolute favourite.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: Several, the moment I turn 18.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: Quite a few times, I wasn't counting.
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: Yes, I have two copies of The Black Parade because I wore my first one out pretty quickly.
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: I'd tell them how much there music means to me and I'd ask them for a hug :)
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: Not yet, will do when they tour for their next album :)
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: For a regular concert it would probably be under £50, but if it were a really huge thing then I'd blow my whole bank account.

20. Ain'tJustForTheFamex

Ain'tJustForTheFamex Active Member

Q: How long have you know about them? A: five-Six months?
    Q: How long have you been a fan? A: Um. I only new WTTBP for like, a month and then listened to the rest of thier stuff. So, 4 months?
    Q: Where did you hear them first? A: Possibly in the school changing rooms on some chav's phone. Who now hates them :glare:
    Q: What was your first impression of them? A: I was like, :shock: wow. Then I fell in love. Literally, just with them xD

ALBUMS/SONGS:
    Q: Favorite album? I actually love them all equally for different reasons.
    Q: Favorite song? A: Disenchanted/Famous Last Words, if I had to pick.
    Q: Favorite artwork? A: The Black Parade.
    Q: Least Favorite album? A: None. I love them all, as I said.
    Q: Least Favorite song? A: ARG!! Difficult...probably Cancer because it makes me cry :/

THE BOYS:
    Q: Should they have a keyboardist? A: On The Black Parade (I think...) it gives credit for one. So I think they have a session one or something already *shrug*
    Q: Which one, if any, is your hero? A: Probably Gerard, Ray and Frank. Gerard because the lyrics he writes are amazing, and he can draw, like, amazingly well. Frank because he can play guitar. Ray because he can play guitar.
    Q: Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band? A: Yes, but I think the style they've changed to suits them.

THOUGHTS:
    Q: Do you think that they are "emo"? A: No. They have said, themselves, that they aren't. And that emo's a "pile of poop".
    Q: What's your favorite ensemble they've had? (Revenge, TBP, etc.) A: TBP/Bullets
    Q: Did you freak out when Mikey ditched the glasses? A: I didn't really know them that well when he did, so no.
    Q: Do you obsess over Gerard's hair? A: Ugh...probably xD
    Q: What song could describe your life at the moment perfectly? A: Faous Last Words.
    Q: Should they go back to their old sound or let The Black Parade live on? A: I think neither really. I think that either suits them, but they should continue to change as they go on. It gives each album a different sound, and I really love that :)
    Q: Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives? A: If it's directly from themselves, then obviously. But if i hear or read it from a fan website *cough* theburningprocess.com *cough* then I try to look into it.

OTHER STUFF:
    Q: Are they your favorite band? A: Definately.
    Q: Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan? A: If they asked me to. I'd talk to Gerard first though - I share his terror of needles.
    Q: How many times have you seen Life on the Murder Scene? A: I'm buying it next month. Never :glare: But as soon as I get my money, I'm off to HMV xD
    Q: Have you had to re-buy CD's because you wore them out from listening to them too much? A: No. I'm currently collecting the CDs because I have them digitally, but that's cheating :glare:
    Q: If you could say anything to them, what would you say? A: "Can I hug you?"
    Q: Have you seen them in concert? A: No. Hoping to death they're at Download 2010 *fingers crossed*
    Q: What is the most you would pay to see them in concert? A: I'd seriously not spend anything for six months just to save to see them. That's...£150.