I'll be by your side (FRERARD) (Mpreg)

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by ChibiFrankieGee, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Whatthefrerard

Whatthefrerard New Member

Franks mom is a witch,and she should seriously die.... >:<(
    *rage*

2. PrettyPoison

PrettyPoison New Member

i dont really think i like Franks mama too much :unsure:

3. IDon'tLoveYou11

IDon'tLoveYou11 New Member

I'm utterly confused. we need an update in Gerard's POV.

And I don't exactly like Linda...
    and she cannot take him away.
    I'll cry if she does.:'(

Anyways, I was a little late on this, but I liked it nonetheless.:)

4. ~Toxic-Bliss~

~Toxic-Bliss~ Member

:O I really hate Franks mom right now! If she dares take him away...! <_<
    And I agree, we need Gerard's POV sometime please? ^^

Despite the anger rising in me at Franks mom, awesome update and cant wait for the next! :3

5. Gerard will be in the next chapter of te one after it. At this point in the story, what'd happening with Frank is more important, but Gerard has not been forgotten.

6. anna1994

anna1994 New Member

someone fetch me my juice, i need to kill this witch

7. Sorry, Anna, I drank you juice and it f**king delicious!

8. anna1994

anna1994 New Member

well in that case i must use my kung-fu

9. -melovesMCRXx-

-melovesMCRXx- New Member

That made me laugh more than it should have... >.>
    Update soon? *Frankie eyes* :'3

10. >>>Frank<<<
    I begged her. I spent four log tiresome hours begging my mum. I didn't want to leave Belleville. I wanted to stay here with my dad! Back in Cherry Hill I spend most of my time on my own, mum would be at work and when I turned 12 mum unemployed the nurse and with the maid only working in the mornings, I was in my own until 9 or 10 at night most says. If I went back to Cherry Hill, I would go crazy, all on my own for 6 hours with *three babies. Mum wouldnt help. She say she will, but I know she wont.*
    After hours of begging, I had convinced her enough to let me stay at my dads until I went into labor. Then she would take me away. As soon as my water breaks, she'll rush me all the way to a hospital in Cherry Hill, I'll have the triplets, then she'll me back home. To her home, my old home. 1 week later i'll go back to my old school.*
    I was already worried about what was going to happen. Once the babies are born and now I'm simply terrified! I'm only going to be able to leave the house to go to school, go to the shops for new dummies and nappies, and to take them to the park. The whole time I'll be tired and stressed.*

There's something else that's bothering me too. I'm scared *about when I first see them. I know they are going to all be splitting images of Gerard. brown eye and Ginger hair that'll dark over the years. They'll be creative and have wonky smiles, just like Gerard. I won't be able to handle it. For 18 years I'm going to be looking after triplets that will always remind me of Gerard. I just wan to forget him, but I can't when I've got three living proofs that he has been in my lip budging out at me under my t shirt.*
    I curled up on my bed and cried. In just a week, my world had cracked and shattered all around me like a mirror. I didn't know how to fox it. Maybe the truth is, I can't fix it! My own life is no longer on my control. I need to be saved, but no one will...
    >>>Gerard<<<
    "Mikey did you one of my Harley Quinn figurine?" I yelled from my basement bedroom.
    It's been almost *two weeks since what happened with Frank, and life is getting back into swing. In a month, the school holidays shall end and I will be back at school, true I don't like it but it won't be all that bad!*
    Ray has moved officially down here with his dad and will be going to my school so I won't be spelling all my lessons on my own! I can almost pretend Frank never existed. Sure, when I get back to school I'm going to have to put up with some poop for a while, but I just know everything if going to be okay!
    "No..." Mikeys voice replied slowly.
    I groaned, and my way up the stairs and headed to the lounge where I thought Mikey was. I looked in there to see it was empty. I sighed. So he was hiding was he?*
    I head towards the cupboard under the stairs and opened it. Sitting cross legged on the floor was Mikey, holding Harley Quinn in his hands. He stared at me, his eyes like saucers.
    "Ill take that" I said, snatching the figurine out his grasp.
    I stomped off back to room and placed my beautiful figure back on my shelf.
    I couldn't be bothered to yell at Mikey. Why? I was actually in a good mood. Is caught up with my sleep and was back in my own cosy bed. Perfection! I couldnt help but miss the warm body laying adjacent to my own. I push the thought out my head and went back to my drawing of my grandmother. I missed her so much. I wish she could give me one of her big warm hugs right now...
    I shock my head and put my picture down. I went over to my radio player and turned it on and set it to Kerrang. Poison by Alice Cooper blare through the speakers. I smiled to my skef and just let go, head banging and jumping up and down

Sometimes you just have to jump up and down and shake ever emotion in your body away and turn your self in to a sweet, fizzy soda...

11. IDon'tLoveYou11

I liked this, olot, like usual:3

I'm really glad we got some in Gerard's POV, but can they pleaaasseeeeeeee talk. its making me nuts with them not talking at all.
    I feel kinda bad for Frank, with the three living proofs that he once loved Gerard. ALL THE MORE REASON FOR THEM TO TALK!

I still don't like Frank's mum much.. :\

but, keep up the amazing writing. n_n

12. PrettyPoison

PrettyPoison New Member

frank and gerard need to talk!!!! :(
    lol i feel so weird reading this cause when you mention cherry hill i just picture frank with 3babies walking around the mall in my head:) i was at the cherry hill mall on saturday and all i kept thinking about was your story! haha

13. anna1994

anna1994 New Member

oh god just
    [​IMG]

14. ~Toxic-Bliss~

~Toxic-Bliss~ Member

Still dont like Franks mom and really wish he could stay with his dad but really need Gerard and Frank to talk soon! suspense kills >.<

Yay Gerard's Pov!! But really need more of it! :p And hahaha Mikey in the cupboard made me smile picturing it and his face going from usual -_- to o_o
    But is it weird that I kinda wish Gerard was more depressed about this because its like now he cant be bothered with frank and the book is closed (but im hoping thats not the case?). :/

Wow that was a long comment, sorry... :3
    Anyway, was an awesome update as usual and need another soon please?! ;)

15. Thanks everyone for your comments!
    PrettyPoison: Haha! Nice to know I had an effect. The other day I was at my near by shopping center with my twin and mum, and this couple came in with a baby. The man had black hair and was wearing leather, like gee, and the woman had a hair cut like Frank's helena one! Only feminine if you know what I mean! she was even carrying a guitar! the man had the baby. Me my sista and mum couldnt stop staring! Real creepy since we had been talking about Frerard just before they walked in... o_O
    With just a few more months before I would be pulled out of Belleville to go live with my mum in Cherry Hill, I decided to make the most of what time I had with my dad. Mum had said I could come and stay with my dad every weekend, but in my mums true language that either meant once a month or once a year. If she does mean what she says, at least I'll get a break for two days and be able to catch some sleep. Or will she make me take the babies with me? if she does then I'm never going to get any sleep...
    My mum was staying in a nearby bed and breakfast so she could be close to me, so she could hurry me away as soon a labor started.
    I sat on the sofa/couch with my dad, playing guitar. It felt llike ages since I had! Poor Pansy, Angel, Texas, Sinatra and Bela had been lucky over the past few months to have me me pick them up to just move them! I felt like a traitor to my music.
    recently, I had grown more and more to resently and regret being pregnant. I didn't need a baby, or three in this case. I had my guitars, Pansy, Angel, Texas, sinatra and Bela were my babies, I didn't need anymore.
    I couldn't help but wished I had played more guitar when I could of. It's hard to play no with a, dare I say it, huge bloody hippo stomach! I had to stretch out to reach the strings, so all my strumming was slowed and weakened. My dad watched sadly as he saw me stretching over my bowling ball to reach the G cord.
    "Seriously Frankie, I hate to watch you like this! Come on, lets go make dinner..." Sighed my dad, putting his guitar or its stand.
    I gave in sadly, knowing there was no point. I put Angel on her own stand, and followed my dad out to the kitchen.
    "Pizza yeah?" My dad asked, staring into the hair bare fridge.
    "Doesn't really matter does it? It'll end up cajun once I'm done with it!" I laughed.
    We decided it was probably better that I kept away from the cooker. As dad put the chips and pizza in the oven, I began to cut the salad. When I first became a veggy, I didn't really like salad! It was a while until I could swallow lettace without gagging and realised I actually like cucumber!
    "HELL f**k!" I swore as the blade sliced evenly into my finger, ruby liquid dripping on to the cutting board.
    "God man! You should be more careful!" Gasped my dad, pulling by my elbow towards the medicine cabnet in the bathroom.
    As I ran my bleeding finger under the cold water, my dad rummaged in the cabnet for a good strong plaster. I dried my finger in some tissue as I saw my dad watching me worriedly.
    "Frankie, is something up? You've been acting like your fighting depression all day!"
    I sighed and looked straight to his face.
    "I dont want to go back to Cherry Hill. I want to stay here with you!" I told him honestly.
    My dad had a pained face as he wrapped the bandage round my finger.
    "I know kid. But maybe its for the best..."
    "For the best?! You know I hate it!"
    "I know, I know. But maybe it'll just be for the best... Just for the best" He sighed sadly. He sounded more like he was trying to convince him self more then me.
    "Dad you know it isnt!" I argued "Your always telling me to be a man, why can't you be a man yourself?"
    "W-what?" gasped my alarmed father
    "Stand up to mum!"
    "Me?! stand up to your mother?! Never! I wouldn't have a chance of winning!" Laughed my dad falsly
    "Yes you would! I'm your son too! Don't you get a say in what happens to me?"
    "Not when Linda Piccolo is your mother!" He shook his head sadly
    "You won't even try though will you!" I yelled at him, making him jump.
    I bit my lip, before waddling quickly out the bathroom, upstairs and to my bed. I sat on it and squeezed my eyes shut, forcing myself not cry. I wasn't long before my dad called me down for dinner. I took a deep breath, and headed back downstairs slowly. I took my seat at the small dining table infront of my dad, my food already ready and waiting infront of me.
    We ate in an awful awkward silence. The only sound that could be heard in the whole of the house was the sound of our cutlery tapping against the china plates. I didn't even look at him. The man sitting infront of me had been my hero when I was a toddler. He was my hero just a few months ago! But now all he was to me was a weak loser who failed every job he'd ever had- even his job as a father. The man who couldn't stand up to his witch of a ex wife to save his son. I still loved my dad though. I could understand why he wouldn't want to stand up to her. She could be so frightning, even to men.
    I finished my food and heaved myself out of my seat, my brown curling locks fluttered into my eyes. As I waddled out the room, I heard a sadly mumbled-
    "I'm sorry kid. I'm so sorry."
    I bit my lip hard, and ran up the stairs as best and as fast as I could. I barged into my room, ripped my shirt off, and jumped under the warm covers of my head. I stopped holding it all in and sobbed.
    I sobbed for my dad, the man that was letting me down.
    I cried from my guitars, that I longed to play but couldn't.
    I cried for Gerard, the one I was never going to see again. The father my kids would never meet. The boy who would never forgive or love me again.
    I cried for my mum. I knew she was trying to do her best for me. I'm the only son shes got and she loves me so much that'll she'll do whatever she thinks is right to help or fix me.
    I cried for the triplets. The triplets who would never know there dad and were soon going to be born in chaos.
    I cried because my body hurt so much. My head ached, my back ached, my feet ached, and for some reason my hips were throbbing unusually.

I feel asleep in my own tears, sorrow and pains.
    When I woke up, the clock read 2:14am.

16. IDon'tLoveYou11

I bit my lip hard, and ran up the stairs as best and as fast as I could. I barged into my room, ripped my shirt off, and jumped under the warm covers of my head. I stopped holding it all in and sobbed.
    I sobbed for my dad, the man that was letting me down.
    I cried from my guitars, that I longed to play but couldn't.
    I cried for Gerard, the one I was never going to see again. The father my kids would never meet. The boy who would never forgive or love me again.
    I cried for my mum. I knew she was trying to do her best for me. I'm the only son shes got and she loves me so much that'll she'll do whatever she thinks is right to help or fix me.
    I cried for the triplets. The triplets who would never know there dad and were soon going to be born in chaos.
    I cried because my body hurt so much. My head ached, my back ached, my feet ached, and for some reason my hips were throbbing unusually.

I feel asleep in my own tears, sorrow and pains.

Please, I would like the triplets to know Gerard... but I cried at that whole thing. I know what its like to cry for stuff like that.
    But I've never been pregnant, so I've never cried for a child(or children).

Anyways, thats the only part I really had anything to say about.

But I am glad that Frank stood up to his dad about not being able to stand up against his mother..

And this part was very good, like always.
    and I'd like the next update soon as you can please, :D

17. ~Toxic-Bliss~

~Toxic-Bliss~ Member

Amazing update <3
    Poor Frankie :'(
    Please let the triplets know their dad and somehow get Frank to stay and talk to Gerard!
    *sits with skittles awaiting the next update* cant wait! ;)

18. Stereo Riptide

Stereo Riptide New Member

So amazing!! Frankie needs to stay with his dad...and he seriously needs to talk to Gerard!! Speaking of which... Where is my not so tall, dark, and handsome guy?

19. Hehehehehe! Gerard will be playing a big part in the next chapter!
    Also, has no one seen my little hint at the end of the chapter ;)

20. IDon'tLoveYou11

:w00t: YES! Gerard has a big part!

:blink: What type of 'little hint' are you talking about here?!
    Is he going into labor?!
    Nah. He can't be.. Can he?

Now I'm wicked excited for the next part..
    (and don't ask why I'm still/already awake at 6:30a..)