If the Black Parade came for you.........

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by +++RAY+++, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Emmy McPanda

Emmy McPanda Active Member

I would so not be pleased.
    Like, "JESUS, YOU f**kING LET ME DOWN. WHAT HAPPENED TO HEAVEN, MAN?"
    'Cause, you know, I'd not be all that psyched to spend eternity in a f**ked up gothic version of the Macy's Day Parade.

2. Dark_Nightmare

Dark_Nightmare New Member

I would totally join The Black Parade. :) How awesome!

3. lol... I Would Totally Be On That Parade Float In A Broken Heart Beat..
    But.. Where Would I Sleep..
    *Dreams About Sleeping Next To Frank...*
    HEY GET OUT MY DREAMS NOISYZ!!

4. bobsgirlfriend

bobsgirlfriend New Member

i would sit next to bob and tell him to never ever leave the band. :( contrary to reality.. :( or else his own black parade would be coming for him sooner. >:|

:|

5. Letterbomb

Letterbomb New Member

I would join... the Black Parade is one of the two parades that I would willingly join (,the other being the Minority Parade). I'm actually hoping that the Black Parade is real but I know it's not going to happen :(

6. Karma Kid 94

Karma Kid 94 New Member

I'd laugh at all the poor f**kers who weren't cool enough to have the Black Parade come for them. Then I'd start making random song requests just to see what their reactions were and how well they improvise. Examples: The song that gets on everybody's nerves, the waffle song, the spongebob squarepants theme song, "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race", and of course; "Mama" because I have to see Gerard saying "Everybody in the whole place, whole place..." in person at least once before or after I die. Then I'd ask Mikey if I could pet his cat.

7. If I was an old geezer I'd just accept it, if I was young (under 40), probably freak a little then ask to join. I'd be sick to join.

8. R. Bruiser

R. Bruiser New Member

Joining the Black Parade would probably be the best thing that could happen to me.
    Yeah, I'd be dead, but whatever, minor details, don't mind them...

I'd join very enthusiastically - as long as I got a uniform too.
    Guys, guys... I need that uniform :drool:
    Like, it's a need...

9. adrenaline 2019

adrenaline 2019 New Member

i would be like i dont want to f**king die let me f**king live (i would be scared as poop if i knew that is where you go)

10. deathxisxhere

deathxisxhere New Member

I'd be joining them and have a look around at whatever place we might be. But then I should also have the uniforms and get to pick songs they're gonna play (if ever they will). Eventually, I'll go back to reality because I don't wanna die yet. I'd be happy just for the experience to be with TBP

11. cobswobble

cobswobble New Member

It would be the most awesome way to die ever.

12. ToxicKarma

ToxicKarma New Member

id open my arms wide and give bp Gerard a big hug!

13. Mattie990

Mattie990 New Member

Pray to god that Frank would be there :p

14. Freiheit483

Freiheit483 Member

I would be scared to death and high tail it XD