i want it NOW.

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by nalie, Sep 16, 2006.

1. nalie

nalie New Member

i want the new album now.. : [

and which do you prefer. gerards new blonde short slick hair. or. his black long sexy hair.?

i personally like the longer black hair. but he looks great even if he was wearing a clowns outfit.

<3

2. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

i want the album too :) i wont last without it!

and i loved the black hair but the short hair is awesome too!

3. nalie

nalie New Member

i agree. he is just awesome.
    i am so excited. its like 5 weeks away. woop.!. hhe.

and of course i have welcome to the black parade on my i-tunes hhe.

4. i heard like little bits of each of the songs. they sound more pop and gerards voice sound like over recorded or like his singing from techno! But i like it anyway. it might take some getting used too! And i love gerards hair both ways

5. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

yeah i downloaded the little clips and he does sound different but it still sounds good to me

6. nalie

nalie New Member

really? well they rock so we will all love the songs anyway.

i think its cool how he actually sings in welcome to the black parade.

he RAWKS \m/

7. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

I love Momma :D
    It sounds awesome from what I heard
    Well when oh momma, we're all gonna dieeeeee
    x]

8. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

yeha! its funny cause my friend holly who think she knows alot about MCR was all like "did you know "welcome to the black parade" has been released? did you know bobs been hospitalised?"

you should have seen her face when i said "yes i know all the words to it and have had it on my Ipod for ages! and did you know hes been restored near enought to full health aswell?" :)

9. nalie

nalie New Member

hha. shuuv it in her face. hell ya. hha. i havent heard oh mamma.

someone send me it : [

i feel deprived : [

10. i like them all basically. i do like ama and dead! I dont love you of coarse welcome to the black parade and yer evrey new song!
    But i cant wait 4 the album. i had a dream about it the other night? lol

11. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

Don't worry I had a dream I was in a massive bed with Mikey and Gerard messing about x]

12. nalie

nalie New Member

what was it ...?

and send me thenm : ' [

13. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

-Sings- Well when oh momma, we're allll gonna diiiiiiie
    Momma we're all gonna diiie
    Stop asking, me questions, I hate to see you cry
    Momma, we're all gonna diiiiie
    XD

14. xxUnLeashTheBatz

xxUnLeashTheBatz Oh So Squeamish

Well don't you think it'd be kinda BLAH if they did the same thing over and over again on their cds? I like this new sound...yeaa it really is different and weird but...I can get used to whatever they do.
    Yeah this cd has leaned more towards the Alternative side rather than Post Hardcore like their last two were. Well actually idk what you'd label their first cd as, lol.

And I love how Gee's hair is now. If you look, in some pictures, his hair is actually WHITE...not blonde. Go look at all the pictures I put in the "media" section and you'll see what I mean.
    I'm glad he changed his hair though I guess...cause it wouldn't have fit witht his new album.

15. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

Aye, I actually love the fact that his hair is so platinum it's WHITE
    It's ghostly.

16. thinkhappythoughts

thinkhappythoughts New Member

New sound, I love. It's nice to have a chance, I think. Ditto on his hair, although I must say I preferred the black one. But it's Gerard, so anything he does is great. :)

What I don't really like is Mikey's glasses-less-ness, that will definitely take some getting used to!

17. nalie

nalie New Member

i think he is jusy hott either way.

18. J-Ninja

J-Ninja Pinguâ„¢

I miss Mikey's glasses. He looked so sexy with them, but he looks really mature without them now so it's all good. But I can't say I have the same glasses as Mikey Way any more ;[

19. MCRaddiction

MCRaddiction Ice Cream Monkey

meeeee too!