I heard....

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by xXxHelena SuicidexXx, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

Hehe aww thank you on the awesome front :D It's great talking to someone as insane about MCR as I XD
    Hehe lets just say I know all :D Lmao,
    HAIL TEH VEGGIES :D
    Gerard Way is against disecting animals :) I saw in an interview about it, it was awesome.

2. vegetablearianism

vegetablearianism New Member

'tis okay =D its only zee truth =)

yes! hail the VEGETABLEARIANS!!! =P

are you a vegetablearian?

yes... yes he does! =) ive seen it too! is the one youre talking about the one where he mentions peta?

3. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

WEWP WEWP!
    Aye, I am a vegetablehugger :D

Aye I saw that one! He said to call PETA and see what they can do. But I totally agree with him, I'm not sure if he's a vegetarian or not though.
    AFI are! Just thought I'd say that.

But it proves, you know, that they really are HUMAN. A rock-star is just a paying occupation and people don't realise, they just think they're Gods and untouchable.

4. vegetablearianism

vegetablearianism New Member

yay!!! go us and AFI!!! i think franks a vegetablearian, isnt he?

i dont think gerard is... i have a picture of him eating meat... unless thats an old one and hes now a vegetablearian?? =D

i dont think theyre Gods... theyre my heros, nut not my Gods... (although one of my friends on myspace is 'Church of MCR: For All Followers Of MCReligeon' =P) but of course theyre not untouchable... ive put my grimey little hands on 'em =P

5. im a vegetarian and i made up this little saying, you know how there's the whole i love you like a fat kid loves cake.

i made up i love you like a vegetarian loves vegetables. 8)

6. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

Yeah actually.. Come to think of it, they're not MY gods, as I don't believe in any form of omega force :p
    But I wouldn't mind getting my British, tea-stained hands on them xD
    WEWP! I think all of AFI are vegetarians/vegan
    I THINK Frank is vegetarian, yeah... I doubt Gerard is come to think of it.
    ONOZ! I HAVE TO GO FOR A TAD!
    I'll be back in a couple of hours.
    People that love me and want to talk add me:
    [email protected]
    Live long and strong people.
    HAIL VEGGIES!

7. i am sooooo adding you!

yay! :)