how my chemical romance saved my life.

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by RIOT!, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Claire.

Claire. Photographic Disorder.

^ what's so funny?:confused:

2. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

seriously, if they helped people, then let them be happy about that.
    Don't bring them down just cause they havent helped you in any way.

3. Lexi

Lexi Active Member

What people feel is no laughing matter. It may seem like a joke to you, but the feelings of those people whose lives are being affected by them at this moment are real.

I agree with the person above me a hundred percent.

4. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

^^ i agree with YOU and what you said.

These people's feeling are REAL. Dont f**k with them just cause you dont feel the same.

5. i dont know how mcr save your life ???? then tell me your story

6. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

go back to like... the first 30 pages and its there.

7. MandaMaru

MandaMaru New Member

When I was very young my dad was almost never there, he lived in the U.S.A while my mom,sisters and I lived in Costa Rica. He'd show up about 3 times a year,and stay for a few days, he'd flood us in toys and material stuff,but it wasn't worth not having him close.A few years later he quit his job in the States and moved back with us.We lived in a bad neighborhood, so we moved to a nicer
    town called Santa Ana, it's more rural and much nicer. There I was a happy kid,even though my parents argued very often, I didn't take much notice.But a year later, things changed, my dad developed Schizophrenia,it was an awful time, many horrible nights of fights, until one day my dad dissapeared. My mom and older sister searched for him for two days,when they found him,they brought me and my other sister to visit him, he was acting very strange, and the last thing I remember was him yelling at my sister,running into the street,and my mom crying.
    Many awful things have happened since then,but I forced myself to forget.Until a year and a half ago, my sister also developed Schizophrenia, and many memories started haunting me, memories of coping with my mom's violent nature since she is bipolar,a Christmas spent at a hospital when my dad had lung problems, memories of being outcasted at school...
    I had gained some weight since the 6th grade so I had some self esteem problems,too.
    I never let anyone know how I feel, even when I was very,very deppressed and had suicidal thoughts, which is very dangerous since I have access to many strong pills. At the end of last year, I felt worse and worse about myself, and felt like ending it and that really scared me, that's when I found My Chemical Romance.I immediatly fell in love with Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge,and I began to read quotes, watch interviews,and I realised I wasn't alone, and that I had so much to live for,I felt happy for the first time in a long time.
    Now, I still have to cope with some family and economical issues, but I try to be grateful for everything I have,especially for those five amazing guys who made my life worth living, its kind of pathethic that the people who I feel that
    know me the best, don't even know I exist, but I still love them with all my heart.

I don't know why I wrote so much...I just felt like it...

8. AmbulanceWarrior

AmbulanceWarrior New Member

last year, my junior year of highschool was a hard one. On December 12th, 2006, a kid in my school brought an AK-47 into school. But he wasn't there to shoot up the school, just to end his own life. This kid wasn't just some random kid that I had no connection to. He'd been in my English classes since 9th grade, we'd become friends. Not really close, but I valued him as a person. I suppose I should have told him that. His name was Shane. He was a beautiful soul. He lived his life at a different speed. He became an Eagle Scout at the age of 13, the average age for Eagle Scouts is 18. He was going to go into the national guard after highschool, he was in the school shows. He was so funny. But he has some image issues and other things that I feel I should have seen coming. I can write here for hours and still not be able to explain the anguish my school and community have gone through. We lost a very special person. The worst part for me was, he sat right in front of me in English class. I got really depressed after this, and it wasn't my first time being depressed. I was digagnosed with depression in about 4th or 5th grade, (I'll explain some other time). I found refuge and understanding in music. And MCR has these powerful lyrics and concepts that I couldn't find many other places. It's nice to know you're not alone.

9. rockprincess

rockprincess Active Member

Everything was fine until she came into my life, but i don't blame her. My dad told me that her girlfriend was going to stay for a few weeks after her surgery, and i trusted my parents more than anything. Months went by and i was curious, why didn't she leave. Then one day my dad came up to me and said "look at the stars and multiply them by a thousand...thats how long my girlfriend is going to stay at the house", that night i went to sleep crying. My dad, one of the only people i trusted, broke my little 10 year old heart. My dad changed overtime and not in a good way, he started acting like i was old enough for everything. And on top of that, his girlfriend always had an evil split personality when he wasn't there. Also my sister is autistic, so my dad needed to spend extra time with her. My mom in the mean time, was trying to deal with her stalkerish boyfriend who i already had a bad feeling about in the first place (but who would listen to a kid). In 6th grade, dad's girlfriend left by the end of the year,and my mom's boyfriend left a long time ago. i thought this would start something new. Turns out, it did, but not the way i expected. My "best friend", who i known since kindergarden, wouldn't stop insulting me every damm minute. She took advantage of my shyness and it wouldn't stop. Eventually i realized, i was depressed.

Then a ray of hope came into my life, and it was 5 guys and my mom. My mom helped me see all the good things in life and to appreciate it. But i still couldn't help but to remember all the events that ruined my childhood. Then MCR came along. They gave my the courage and the confidence to do anything. My friend is suposly jealous of me and my dad still thinks im suposed to be mature by now. But my dad i can handle anytime, its just my "friend" (sadly i still hang out with her) who is my only problem now.

THATS WHAT HAPPENED