how my chemical romance saved my life.

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by RIOT!, Nov 6, 2006.

1. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

i'm not even sure if i'm putting this in the right place, but as it's about mcr, i suppose it is the right place. =/
    anyway.
    march 22nd. im seeing mcr.
    and bascially i was talking to bec [ALMOST famous.]
    and i was suggesting to her. that we make a book on how "my chemical romance saved our lives"
    and each person, writes about how the band saved their lives, on each page.
    and then she said, we should decorate the front, but not with pictures of mcr, but with pictures of the people who've written inside.
    then we're going to try to meet the band after the gig. even if it means hanging around for 6 hours.

so uhm. yeah.
    if you'd like to share how mcr saved your life.
    we'll put it in the book.
    and also, if you could give us your names/locations. and a picture =D
    thankyou.

2. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

oh my god! this is such an awesome idea!!! .... now to let them save my life in some way

3. ALMOST famous.

ALMOST famous. New Member

We're genious's!
    I swear I don't follow you around this forum.. lolz :D

4. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

OMGZ. stalker.

=D

do you have cookies bec?

5. ALMOST famous.

ALMOST famous. New Member

Eh, what?
    I'd bring you some cookies if you came to school )=<
    I'd make some getter better ones. But idk where you live )=. Somewhere near Crissa?

6. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

i live like one road up from her.
    =D
    i meant, if your a nice stalker, you'll have cookies.
    all nice stalkers have cookies :D

7. billyXtheXkidd

billyXtheXkidd New Member

I could write soooo many pages about that. I'm a crazy, suicidal witch but I always tell myself that if I top myself now, I'll never hear a new MCR album. That's the short version.

8. Aubrey

Aubrey New Member

this is an awesome idea - it means that i can finally let them know what they mean to me, and why i love their music so much...

How My Chemical Romance saved my life..

okay, so i'm going out with a girl back in '04, and we're together for a while, (it was like 1 year, 7 months and 4 days in total) i'd not really listened to MCR that much at this point (despite having the first two albums), they were just a band i kinda liked.
    well this girl, i loved her.. i still do sorta, but i mean i really LOVED her, she was everything to me, i couldn't remember what i did before i met her..

this event occured shortly after my Aunty Dori died - she introduced me to one of the most important aspects of my life - DRAWING! so naturally i wasn't very happy..

anyway, i had this "friend" and we were close too, he was sorta my best mate at the time, and he'd always come round and have a few beers with us, watch some movies y'know? like friends do! well in the November of 2004 the girl i love breaks up with me, for no apparent reason, she wants to "try different things", yeah?

well you could probably guess what happens next right, one week after we're no longer together, i see my ex and my now ex-best friend holding hands as i pass them on a bus.. i'd trusted him, consoled in him - CRIED on his shoulder..

i thought it just could have been a friend thing at first, but then i found that they had started going out with one another - and all her friends had told me that she'd cheated on me with him, and that she had been for a few months before

i was devestated, i thought to console in my other friends - but when you're in a relationship for that long you tend to make alot of the same friends as your partner, so they just said i was over-reacting.

at this point i was livid, i really wanted to do nothing but destroy him and her and everything around me - i was literally falling apart, i dropped college, started to do drugs and stuff in clubs, started fights for no reason.. lots of stupid, pointless things - i really, REALLY wanted REVENGE that's when i was flicking thru my albums and stuff and i found Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge..

i fell in love - it was inspiring - all i wanted to do after that was create..

so i drew and i drew and i drew and i drew - and i garauntee that alot of it was pretty dark, and it was all down to My Chemical Romance, they showed me that this kinda poop happens to almost everyone at some point, plus it'd inspired me to do something i love again - drawing

i love what My Chemical Romance stand for, it's true and honest - they're my escape, my inspiration and my saviour..

(sorry, it wasn't meant to be so long)

btw - it's Kevin Aubrey Newton and i'm from Manchester England

[​IMG]

9. Aubrey

Aubrey New Member

that's beautiful..

Cancer is hard to deal with - that's what my Aunty D died of in the end, she smoked loads, she's not been the only one who died of this in my family but she's the one that meant the most to me..

Three Cheers for My Chem.. ^_^

10. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

OMG. HUG TIME!
    *hugs*
    sorry. =/
    i just had to.

:oops:
    now my friends understand why i get so angry if someone takes the piss out of them. (=

11. Aubrey

Aubrey New Member

my friends don't care that i get angry cos i never tell the story, but if i want someone to know - it's My Chem..

hugZ back ^_^

12. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

:D
    i feel all fuzzy inside.

13. Aubrey

Aubrey New Member

many lol's in your direction...

14. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

:D
    yay.

15. billyXtheXkidd

Wow... I feel silly now.

16. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

why? :(

dont feel silly.

17. billyXtheXkidd

I'm just listening to all of these things like, "wow, my problems aren't that real."

18. RIOT!

RIOT! Active Member

maybe there not.
    but mcr is a band who effects people in different ways.
    so don't feel silly :]

19. Bear

Bear Digi-destined

Very Off-topic:
    IeroPower! Is Beautiful.

20. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Member

i noticed that! she is!