Green Day

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by x_Mother War, Nov 7, 2006.

1. EXPLOSION

EXPLOSION Active Member

^ I know, I couldn't believe it was on it when I saw it :D

2. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

I'm just about ready to kill all the wankers making comments about Billie's weight.
    Some loser made a campaign, trying to get fans to help him gain weight because he's 'too skinny' and apparently 'sick'.
    FFS he's a grown man. He can look after himself.

3. BritRevenger

BritRevenger New Member

^^ There is nothing wrong with him WTF they on about...

4. noodles

noodles New Member

I f**kin love green day <3 they're my all time fave band ever went to see them for the first time in sheffeild in 2009 and then was lucky enough that my dad got my friends and i tickets to both of the manchester dates =} I then proceeded to fail my A-Level exams in june due to spening 12hrs queing for LCCC and over 24hrs queing for wembley stadium <3

Serisouly can't wait for Awesome As F**K and these 'special uk events' that are happening to promote it *fingerscrossed* for a signing or premier of some sorts =P

5. Letterbomb

Letterbomb New Member

Green Day are my favourite band! My favourite song is Stuck With Me but it will probably change soon... and my favourite person in Green Day is Tre ^_^

6. Yeah, Tre's pretty cool. He has a lot of energy and is like the child of the band. Or, at least, that's my point of view of him. x3
    I always thought of them as this:
    Billie - The rebel.
    Mike - The therapist.
    Tre - The Child.

7. Blame the Chocolate

Blame the Chocolate New Member

People make fun of his god damn weight? WTF?! I'll go throw a desk at them like the last person who had called me emo...

8. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

LOL at Billie getting kicked off a flight because his pants 'sagged too low'!
    What is the world coming to?
    It's not his fault; the poor man's got no butt!!!

9. Letterbomb

Letterbomb New Member

Haha that was so funny when I read it on Twitter! I'm excited for their new album, and I hope they release a name or cover artwork soon. My parents promised me that when Green Day come to England next we can go and see them!

10. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

^ Considering they haven't even recorded an album yet, it's gonna be a while.
    I think they're just mucking around with new material atm because Billie can't just sit around at home, doing nothing and drives everyone else nuts. The new songs they've been playing might not even be on the next album.

11. J_J_Jaded

J_J_Jaded New Member

Slightly off topic, but Seraphim, I LOVE your icon. XD

Oh and yeah, I love Green Day. n_n

12. green day was my first band that i loved with a passion....and i still love green day....i love green day <3 <3

13. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

Thank you. :)

Soooooo many people have been tweeting Billie, today, telling him to wake up.
    :roll:

14. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

xD!

Still can't believe he got thrown off the plane. Could he not have pulled his pants up?

15. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

A found a boy at my school that loves Green Day as much as me. Somehow on Friday we had a long conversation about them.

16. Zharla

Zharla New Member

I love Green Day,they're actually the band who really got me listening to music in the first place.

17. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

Fairy Tre FTW. LOLZ
    [​IMG]

18. Asthma_Turtle

Asthma_Turtle Active Member

Green Day are one of my top 3 bands. Their music never gets old, I could listen to it all day long.. They're such funny guys too :D

19. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

Have any of you heard Oh Love yet?

20. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

Yessss..... I liked the song, and the vocals, but it just didn't seem to be Green Day