Gone Baby, Gone. [Sequel to House of Wolves]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Angila, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Woooooooooow. This story is dayuum amazing. And it just keeps going :] I love it ! You're an amazing writer Angila <3

2. MyImmortalMajor

MyImmortalMajor New Member

I love youuuu!!!!!!!! I love you i love you i love you you most amazing author ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, thank you soo much for these stories!!!!!! Words cannot f**king describe how much i love this, i have cried from sadness and happiness so muc... I love you!!!! <3

3. -melovesMCRXx-

-melovesMCRXx- New Member

:eek: Wow i honestly cried almost throughout the entire of House Of Wolves and this fic.
    Your writing is amazing! So amazing it made me purely cry, I dont really cry at stories and if i do it's just like my eyes are tearing up.
    Aiden is just the sweetest little boy EVER!
    I could actually imagine how the characters felt... As i said above. Your writing is touching and very emotional. Three factors for a great story!

Anyway, I'm gonna shut up now and go and read the third part!

Oh if it weren't quite clear above...
    I Fricken love this!!! <3 xD

4. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

To the last three comments, thank-you! It means a lot that after all this time you're still finding this story and reading it. Seriously, thank-you!!

5. Kira

Kira Member

I suck at commenting... SO I shall just say that I fukken love this! :]

6. x_CrunchyCrayons_x

x_CrunchyCrayons_x New Member

Love it, love it, LOVE IT! :) Your writing is amazing and keeps everyone so interested and it's simply amazing! I'm on my iPod now, but when I'm on my laptop I'll leave a better comment! :)

7. AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG :clap:

okay I read the whole thing and while I don't think the plot was as good as the first (sorry) It was still amazing and epic and awesome and lot's of other good things!
    And I am so happy that things finally worked out for everyone. For a moment I was thinking 'oh you sl*tsss' none of them could seem to keep it in their pants. BUT i am happy now, the ending was nice. :thumbsup: