Funniest picture of them (and MCR pictures in general)

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by Aimeee, Nov 28, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

They are literally so gay for each other..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dust Angel

Dust Angel Unloveable. Staff Member

[​IMG]
    So perfect.

3. Miz Erie

Miz Erie Black Mariah Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Aww! Look how much shorter poor Frankie is. It's quite noticeable, or at least it was the first thing I noticed!

[​IMG]
    Frank grabbing Mikey, Hahahaha! Mikey's actually smiling for once! And I think Gerard is HOT in this one! Of course, I do have a thing for all those pics of him wearing that collar! *Hmm, naughty thoughts :drool:*

4. Dust Angel

5. [​IMG]
    This is ridiculous.
    What the f**k is this picture?
    Please, someone tell me it's photoshopped.

6. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

It looks like fan art. Digitally created, not a photo. & why is it ridiculous?

But omg Gerard in the bear suit and Frank in PJ pants. Too cute. <3

7. Dust Angel

I was trying to figure that out too, but couldn't.

8. It's probably just me, but I found something very off on this picture. I'm not sure what it is, though.

9. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

It doesn't look real to me either; Gerard's body is too small lol. Though possibly because he's standing in the background.

10. Miz Erie

I keep coming back to look at this one. Does anyone else ever notice how Gerard's pinkie and ring finger are almost always further apart than the other three fingers? I mean, I've gone back and looked at quite a lot of other pics I have and that are online, and he seems to almost always hold his hands like that. Not that it's a bad or good thing, it's just one of Gerard's idiosyncrasies that I've noticed. (Or maybe I just spend WAY too much time looking at Gerard's hands, even Gerard himself? No, that couldn't be the case... right?)

------edit------
    Okay, I mean when he splays out his fingers, first of all. I don't mean when his hand is relaxed.

And secondly, I went back and looked at the... (let's not say a number here, I'll go with) quite a few pictures I have of Gerard's hands up close, but they weren't very helpful. He likes to interlace his fingers when he's not using them to talk with. But I did count sixteen other pictures in my personal library that he had his hand(s) splayed out in them. Twelve of them he held his hand(s) like that. (Of the rest, two his hand(s) was sideways so you couldn't really tell, one his hand was completely spread out, and one his hand was hidden behind the microphone stand so you could only make out two fingers.) Plus I have three gifs that had his hand splayed out in it, and all three were like that.

(Yes. Yes I do obsess...)

------edit again------
    Uph, FOUR gifs, not three. I found another one. Oh, and three more pics I missed the first time through when counting.

11. deathxisxhere

deathxisxhere New Member

^ yes I get what you mean. XD Don't know why Gerard does that though. I do that sometimes too. I mean unconsciously. He's Gerard anyway and he can do anything w/ his hands. haha!

12. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    “That’s kind of gay.”
    “You’re right.”
    “…all right then.”

13. Dust Angel

^ Is that actually what they said, or?

14. ^ I haven't seen the vid myself, but it's from Tumblr and Tumblr never lies, right?
    I don't actually know. But it seems correct.

15. Dust Angel

[​IMG]

EDIT:
    [​IMG]
    Bringing this back because reasons.

16. SilentRevenge

SilentRevenge Member

I have no objections to you bringing that back. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll just leave these here...

17. Dust Angel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I almost put this in the Mikey thread, but the captions just make me laugh too much.

18. [​IMG]

There is so much win on this picture!​

19. Roxaway

Roxaway Guest

20. Miz Erie

I love watching Gerard walk in this one. He's got such a "badass" walk to him. (Frank's just casually strolling up, and Mikey and Ray are just walking normally.) I think it just screams, "I dare you, mother f**ker!" But I'm probably the only one who sees that, though...