Freak [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by FrankMonster, May 23, 2008.

1. Katie!

Katie! New Member

I agree with what previous people have said. :)
    We can wait for you to update & I hope you end up with your old family for Christmas. :)

2. Christine

Christine Guest

PLEASE don't be sorry. It's your life, which definately comes before your fics. Always.
    And I'll be praying to Homer Simpson that you get where you want to be!

3. I hope you end up where your happy. You deserve it. We love you. and Good Luck.

4. JC_Cainstone

JC_Cainstone Active Member

Don't be sorry at all :). I'm definitely praying to Spider Pig that you end up where you'll be happiest.

5. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

I've got new and fresh ideas for Freak, that shall be typed up shortly.
    I don't think I'll end up where I want to be.

I'm going to London today, to see the Mighty Boosh live.
    Have to scramble, cheers!

6. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_ New Member

YOUR GOING TO SEE BOOSH i went to see that in pompey it is AMAZING (sorry im a boosh obsessive) try and get up front i did and danced with Mike and hugged noel oh and they like it when people heckle them

to be on topic

yay new ideas i love this story and can't wait to read more
    merry christmas

7. Anorexia.Addict

Anorexia.Addict New Member

*new reader*

... I kind of feel like a loser right now, because I just spent god knows how long reading this entire story. But it's AMAZING.

ifghpeotui346tugroif

I can't believe how well you captured the emotional aspects of everything the characters were going through, and the way you led them into their relationship slowly.. I loved it.

Awesome job. :)

8. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

Basically, I was kicked out on New Years Eve, and my friends dad had to drive for three hours to pick me up as I had no money or anywhere else to go.
    I'm sort of homeless at the moment, even if I'm staying with my friend. I'm living out of my bag and life seriously sucks...
    That's why there has been no update, and really, I have more important things to think about. Like finding a new home.

Cheers.

9. Christine

Christine Guest

That sucks about you getting kicked out. A lot.
    Good luck finding a new home, and even if it takes you a year to update, I'll still be right here.

10. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

getting kicked our sucks
    i hope you find a new place soon
    *takes a seat* i won't be going anywhere either so don't worry

11. bachillerata

bachillerata Active Member

Woa that really sucks
    I hope you find a place to live soon
    I can wait for an update :)

12. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

Sorry to hear about your situation.. I know how you feel(been in the same situation)...
    Don't rush, the story can wait, we're patient.

xx
    Shawna

13. mabbii

mabbii New Member

Getting kicked out sucks. Like real bad.
    I hope you find a new home soon and I wish you good luck with that.
    Don't feel pressured to update, 'cause we'll all wait patiently.
    Anyone who dares to not agree will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

14. Katie!

Katie! New Member

^ Lmfao, Mabbii! xD

Sorry to hear you got kicked out, Frankie.
    I really hope you find a place to live soon. As for the updates, don't worry about them. We'll all wait until you're sorted out & ready to update. :)

15. Evenstar

Evenstar New Member

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you find a new place to live soon.

16. FrankMonster

FrankMonster New Member

I'm sorry for the incredibly long wait.
    My life has been a shithole lately (scuze the language) and I've been miserable beyond imagination. However it seems that finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    A new chapter is in the workings, and I'm hoping to have it out before the week ends.
    Thanks for everyones patience, really.
    I'm sorry for the delay, but I've been too miserable to be able to care about this story to be honest. I've struggled with one thing after another, and nothing has been okay. I've been a mess really. But like I said, now everything seems to be clearing up, and if everything works out then I might even have my own computer back in a month or so. And I'm also moving back to Sweden. Not back home, but to Gothenburg. I'm going to work as an au-pair there instead. One of my best friends lives close to where I'll live, and that means I'll have at least one amazing friend around to help me keep going. And I'll be able to visit my family once in a while. Something that will make me happy as well.
    So like I'm trying to explain, hopefully I'll be okay to start updating on a regular basis once things calms down and I'm back in Sweden again. But that won't be for another month or so. However, like also mentioned, a new chapter is being written and I'll try to have it out as soon as I can.

Freak is not dead.
    I promise.

Much love, Frankie.

17. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

Sorry to hear that everything has been shitty, but I'm glad that you're seeing some good coming to you in the future. The story is much worth the wait and your well being comes before everything else, right?
    Good luck, dear.

-xoxo-Shawna

18. Sazor

Sazor New Member

I hope everything turns out for ya<3
    I'll be here for whenever your ready to update

19. mabbii

mabbii New Member

Awe, it's good to hear things are clearing up Frankie :)
    Don't you worry about not updating for a while, it's ok
    I'll be waiting right here when you get the next update up :D<3

20. MCR_SAVED_MY_LIFE_

i was only thinking of this the other day
    sorry to hear you've had a rough time
    glad its getting better
    *hugs and kisses*