Fave pics of Frank

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by burned_rose, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

Uh yeah...no complaints. =)

2. I'd love to be that pillow :devil:.

3. Miz Erie

Miz Erie Black Mariah Staff Member

^It's actually a large inflatable panda bear. I love the shot of Frank laying in the crotch of it!

4. I just saw the black part and thought it was a pillow. I wouldn't have guessed an inflatable panda bear. Now Frank playing this Mr. Bear's crotch doesn't surprise me - HAAAAA!

5. PlanetaryGoGo

PlanetaryGoGo Media Division

6. ^ He has the most beautiful f**king eyes, ever.

7. PlanetaryGoGo

PlanetaryGoGo Media Division

8. Angila

He's such a goofy butt =)

9. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

Haha, that's actually the best mustache I've seen in a while

10. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

Lol, steampunk facial hair!

11. Miz Erie

I didn't realize Frank was capable of growing that kind of facial hair, hahaha!

12. Frank has the magician look with that facial hair. All he needs is a top hat.

13. Miz Erie

Since I've had yet another conversation about it, here is Frank's bloody tooth tattoo.

[​IMG]

In the circle, on the inside of his right arm, below his "forget me not".

I knew I had another one with it in it with him and Worm. Here's that one (but I didn't mark it on this one).

[​IMG]

I secretly want to be Worm.

14. Frank has so many bloody tattoes. His whole left arm looks covered. Glad you put the arrow for the tooth - I wouldn't even have noticed for all the others.

15. Miz Erie

^Oh, both are his arms now have full sleeves. His left arm has had a full sleve for a while now. It's only in the last couple of years that he pretty much finished off his right one, with the help of the fabulous Kat Von D.

I know WAY too much about his tattoos! I can identify nearly all of them with only bits and parts. I also can name where each are, when approximately he got them, and even tell you about some on his legs most people don't know about. I know a lot of the stories behind them and which grandmother is from which side of the family. And I can do it all without having to reference anything. But I promise I'm not really a stalker; I learned most of it doing research for fics.

16. MarieArt

MarieArt Champion of Losers

I've always loved his tattoos. I always said if I ever got to meet him and spend more than a few seconds with him, I would ask about his tattoos. I always crush hard on heavily tattooed (but not facial tattoos) guys or guys with no tattoos at all.

17. I didn't know Frank had tattoo sleeves on both arms.

18. Miz Erie

Since I'm making People covers, here's Frank's cover. (I guess I need to do Mikey and Toro too. It's not going to be tonight though.)

[​IMG]

19. Angila

Woo I love it!

20. Me too! Great cover Miz!