Don't let them bring you down

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by adrenaline 2019, Jul 3, 2011.

1. adrenaline 2019

adrenaline 2019 New Member

okay and as ^^ above I am busy so I will try as you said

2. adrenaline 2019

Chapter 6

Back at school

Lucy’s POV

“Oh well look who it is EMO dick and EMO dicks girlfriend where is she?” I asked in a very interesting tone

“You mean Natalie, she ran away” Lucy tried to inform me
    They only thing I looked forward to during the day was going home, but Gee pulled me away after school had finished

“I know that the letter told us not to go and find Natalie, but we need to find her, she is only 16 and she can’t live without seeing mikey and along the way we can stay at a hotel for the night and do some stuff” Gerard asked me sweetly

“Okay then, as we get half way to my Nan’s there is a hotel we can stay the night at” I informed my beloved boyfriend

After a long drive we finally reached the hotel we booked in and made are way up as we got in Gerard grabbed my wrists, pulled me up right close to him and then kissed me, after a few seconds, I started to unbuckle Gee’s belt, then he took the rest of his clothes off, I took the rest of mine off then we were fully exposed then we turned around so Gee could push me onto the bed as we fell onto the bed Gerard started to talk to me in a strange tone

“Tell me if I am hurting you”

Is all Gee told me before he entered me unexpectedly

The next day we had to go to find Natalie

A couple of hours later

Knock, knock

Natalie: Hello......
    Gerard: why are you saying hello in that voice for
    Natalie: because I told you not to come after me
    Lewis: hey babe who’s at the door
    Lucy: who was that?

“Well, err… Lucy gee I’d Like you to meet Lewis” Natalie introduced us to the strange guy that put his arm around Natalie. I was shocked and so was gee.

“So… are you two…together” Gee Asked, Natalie looked at ‘Lewis’ awkwardly and they kissed for about 3~5 seconds, I got the message.

“So your cheating Mikey behind his back” I snapped

“Look after what Brendon did I thought I would never see mikes again, when I arrived here I met Lewis and I instantly fell in love with him” Natalie explained.

“Right, you do realise how much Mikey misses you” gee pointed out. Natalie looked down at her feet.

“So what are you going to do?” I asked her.

“I want to talk to Mikey, can we go back so I can talk to him?”

“Things are still heated so I think we should wait a couple days” Gee suggested “will your Nan’ mind us staying as well”

“Well Nan’s gone to visit some friend in England so I guess so” Natalie informed us

Lewis went off to make some coffee and Natalie took us the guest bedroom, all this time I had been feeling nauseous but I put that aside and made my way downstairs to eat and drink coffee.

Natalie's POV

God what do I do? I love Mikey but I also love Lewis, who to pick damn. I hadn't had any sleep last night and was woken up this morning by Lucy spilling her guts in the toilet. I wandered downstairs to find Lucy curled up next to gee with some coffee.

"Hi, Guys" I said as I sat down on the couch "are you OK now Lucy?"

"Yep properly something I ate"

"Just take it easy" I said with allot of concern for my sister, she's never normally ill but she’s fine now. There was a sound of movement from the stairs as Lewis clambered down still half asleep, Gerard shot him evils but Lewis ignored them and went to the kitchen.

Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

That feeling was coming on again, I literally jumped of the couch and ran to the toilet spilling my guts, and I had a bad feeling about all of this.

"Lucy are you OK?" Gee asked me with concern

"I don't know what came over me it’s properly a bug or something" I put on a fake smile, I knew it was something much more than that. What if I was? god Brendon would kill me he would NEVER trust me with gee again, the thought of not being with gee nearly killed me. After several runs to the toilet I was sure I was pregnant

"Look Gee, I...I..."

"What is it babe?" Gee asked pulling me closer.

"Well I... I’m pregnant" I said looking down at the floor.

"What, How do you know"

"I took a test earlier and well..." I trailed off

"Lucy that’s...amazing" gee exclaimed picking me up and twirling me around

"yh but when Brendon finds out he will kill me" I mumbled sadly

"who cares what anyone else thinks" Gee said simply grinning from ear to ear "how are we going to tell everyone?"

"like you've told me"

"I'm gonna be fat now" I laughed, Gee laughed too. Things have changed for me, for the better and worse...

Natalie’s POV

“hey Lewis I don’t feel well” I told Lewis

“what’s up babe, do you think that you might be pregnant” Lewis suggested

“that might be it I will go and check, be back in am minute then” I told Lewis
    Natalie comes back

“right I have sound out that I am....you’re going to be a dad but we can’t tell lucy and Gerard yet” I explained

A little while later

“hey lucy me and Lewis nee to tell you something” I told lucy with my head down, lucy nodded but before I could say anything Gerard butted in...

“ME AND LUCY ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS LUCY IS PREGNANT!” Gerard shouted

“what the douche bag and I need to tell you something, I...I am...I am pregnant, but you can’t tell anyone especially Brendan ” I explained

“okay then but do you want to go back now I mean mikey really does love you but who is it going to be Mikey or Lewis?” Gerard spoke

“I am going to come back but I want to bring Lewis to meat everyone and I am..this is so f**king hard..but I am breaking up with you” I told Lewis

Back at home

“NATALIE WHERE THE f**k HAVE YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU LIKE HELL, and who is this guy?” Mikey yelled in amazement

“this is Lewis my new x boyfriend I want to get back with you” I explained

“you have no idea have f**king angry I am with you at the moment” mikey started to say in astonishment

“MIKEY SHUT THE f**k UP AND LISTEN I AM PREGNANT!” I yelled causing Brendan to hear

“I am so happy for you, and congrats lucy” Brendan spoke out aloud

“how did you know?” Lucy asked in allot of amazement

“a little bird called gee told me” Brendan explained

“I’M GOING TO BE A f**kING DAD OH MY f**kING GOD I AM SO HAPPY BABE!” Mikey yelled astonished

8 months later

“mikey I think my water just broke” I told mikey before I was taken into hospital then I gave birth to a little girl called cherry

3 weeks after the birth

Ring, ring
    Hello miss Urie it is the emergency room we would like to inform you that your child belongs to a Mr. Lewis h not Mr. Way sorry to inform you about this but your little girl is Mr Lewis h's daughter

Chapter 8

Mikey’s POV

“Hey Mikey can I tell you something please” Natalie asked me

“Ermm yeah sure” I answered uncertain as to what was to come

“I got a call from the emergency room, and it was about cherry... well cherry, she isn’t yours” Natalie told me

“RIGHT THEN WHO THE f**k DID YOU, SLEEP WITH, AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO AND f**k SOMEONE ELSE YOU DICK!” I yelled

“They told me that cherry is Lewis’...” is all Natalie told me before I punched her stomach really hard, after I punched her I couldn’t stop

“WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON!” Lewis yelled

“WHY DID YOU f**k MY GIRLFRIEND? YOU APSOLUTE DICK HEAD!” I yelled at Lewis

“Hey Gee, we need to go upstairs because I am not getting involved”

“Yes we do and then we need to call the cops, even though Mikey is my brother, we can’t let him beat Natalie up it is illegal, plus if we can’t go get involved because I would hate it if you got hurt” Gerard explained

Gerard’s POV

Upstairs

Bring, Bring
    Hello I need cops please....

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

"I've got it" I informed

“hello Mr. Way, what seems to be the problem” The cop asked

“well it is in the next room” I informed

“YOUR A f**kING wh**e WHY THE f**k DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER GUY FOR I THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVED ME SUCK ON MY FIST THEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CLEAVER!!” Mikey yelled before the cops came along

“Mr. Michael James Way I am arresting you under suspicion of physical abuse” the one cop spoke

“WHAT THE f**k AM I GETTING ARRESTED FOR I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING, she is the one that has done something” Mikey yelled at the cops trying to get Natalie arrested

“I am only a f**king 18 year old mother that got beaten up what the f**k would I do” Natalie questioned

“you f**ked another boy” Mikey exclaimed before getting taken to the cop car and getting taken to jail

“Natalie I know that you have just lost mikey but I was wondering if you would go out with me again, and if you do I promise you with all my heart I will never hurt you like that, I will always love you and never let you feel un wanted” Lewis asked in allot of heart

“Natalie do what you think is right for you because you don’t want to get hurt” I told her

“Okay.....”

3 weeks later

Around 8½ months into Lucy’s Pregnancy things started to go down hill

“Hey Gerard, Lewis can I talk to the girls for a minute?”

“Okay”

“What do you want to talk about?” Lucy asked

“Why can’t you guys find a boy that isn’t a red headed freak, or a chavy dick head, I won’t let you carry on dating them, and don’t argue because I will just get dad involved and you don’t want that now do you”

“I DONT GIVE A poop ABOUT YOU OR DAD AND YOU CANT TELL ME NOT TO DATE GEE HE IS PERFECT AND HE IS NOT A FREAK GOT IT!” Lucy yelled in a tone of anger

“Right then and why should you tell us what to do”

“You do as I say or else” Brendan cheeked back

“Look what you’ve done Lucy is going into labour now, wait labour, GERARD
    LUCY IS HAVING A BABY!” Natalie yelled

“Okay okay I will call an ambulance” I spoke whilst panting around the room

3 hours later

“Okay, okay, okay, okay, calm keep calm right I am calm” I panted

“Gerard you really have to shut THE f**k UP I AM FED UP WITH YOUR CONSTANT PANTING, AND FREAKING MUMBLING AND GO IN THERE AND ONLY COME OUT WHEN SHE HAS HAD IT!” Natalie yelled at me

Brendan’s POV

why is it my sisters are getting pregnant with dick heads that don’t do anything, they just go f**king girls all the time I know I will get my dad over brilliant.

“Hey guys after all the panting we have a little girl” Gerard informed us

“AWWWW SHE...she is so cute what’s her name” Natalie asked

“Bandit, Bandit Lee Way” Lucy informed

“well she has got the most amazing parents ever” I told everyone

1 week later

Mr. Urie’s POV

‘KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK’

“Hi dad I need to tell you that both of your girls have got kids, and Natalie is only 17-18, lucy well I can’t really complain about lucy she is 20-21” I told our dad

“RIGHT NATALIE URIE YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU ARE IN!” I yelled at my daughter

“Why are you here for? and Brendan go make coffee” Natalie spoke aloud

“to say how proud I am of you, Brendan only sees the hard side of me and he never sees how much I actually care for you I will say you are grounded but you’re not okay” I explained

“okay” Natalie answered

“RIGHT YOU ARE GROUNDED DON’T ANSWER BACK!” I yelled

“bye” Natalie answered laughing

Lewis’ POV

After their dad left Gerard came up to lucy, got down on one knee got out this amazing ring and...

“well lucy I was wondering if you would, I don’t know, but would you maybe marry me?” Gerard asked

“can you put the kids to bed please Brendan?” Lucy asked

“fine” he answered

“f**k, f**k, f**k, f**k YES I WILL f**kING MARRY YOU, I WILL HELL YEAH I WILL MARRY YOU” Lucy yelled at the top of her lungs before she jumped into Gerard’s arms and giving him a kiss

“kiss me” I asked in randomness

“okay” Natalie told me before leaping into my arms almost knocking me over and kissing me

The next day

Everyone had fallen asleep in the front room, Natalie was asleep on top of me, Lucy on top of Gee, and Brendan was sorting out Cherry and Bandit all night.

“YOU NATALIE AND YOU LUCY WILL f**kING PAY THE NEXT TIME THAT I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER YOUR KIDS!” Brendan yelled causing Cherry and Bandit to wake up

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Bandit cried

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Cherry cried

“OH FOR f**kS SAKE SHUT THE HELL UP!” Brendan yelled in anger

“HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!” we all laughed at Brendan

“OH YOU LOT CAN PUT A SOCK IN IT” Brendan yelled at us

“sorry, well you’re the one that took them to bed not me” I told Brendan in sarcasm

hope this is okay

3. Static scream

Static scream Member

i think we did a good job on this well done nat :)

4. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

You have 2 chapter 5's. Can you fix this please

5. adrenaline 2019

Yes I will sort it all out later and make it look neater for people to read

And he's I think we are and did

6. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

I've given you a couple of days to fix your chapter headers and index, but you haven't. In accordance with site rules, I'm now locking your fic. PM a fan fic critic to have it unlocked.

7. adrenaline 2019

there should be an update today if not tomorrow

8. adrenaline 2019

Chapter 9

Lucy’s POV

“Hey Bandit, guess what you get to sat with Elena today, and you can play with cherry, she is staying to you will like that won’t you, yes you will yes you will” I started to say

“Where are we going exactly, and why didn’t I get informed about this?” Natalie asked

“Oh yh I meant to say we are going to jail to visit Mikey, and I don’t give a poop if you don’t care about him, but he is trapped up and he has nothing else to do, so I will drag you there myself if it is the last thing I do” I explained

“f**king hell I wasn’t going to say no looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today” Natalie cheeked back

At the sells

Mikey’s POV

“Errmmmm hi were here to see mikey, Michael James Way” I asked in worry

“Okay then just this way” the cop informed us

“Hi Mikey how...how are...how are you?” Natalie asked in guilt

“Fine fine and you?” I asked

“Yh I am fine, I don’t want you getting upset or anything but I got back with Lewis, but I... you guys go to the car... now they have gone, I really feel for you, and I think about you all the time, I still love you” Natalie told me

“Well I will be seeing you soon...” I told Natalie

“But you are not allowed out for another year, at least that is what I thought?” Natalie cut me off

“Well I mean a year but it will be soon trust me” I told her

“Okay Mr. Way your time is up back to your sell” the cop explained

In Mikey’s sell

Right then, When they let me out and into ‘the room’ and when they are not looking I will sneak out of the fire escape, but turn the alarm on after I out, fine that’s settled,

“Okay Mr. Way you are allowed you time in the room now” I got informed
    Here goes

I ran for it not looking back to see if anyone was chasing me, I clambered over the fence I was free, free from that place and I know where I would be going first. Natalie’s house and kill that the douche.

Outside Natalie’s house:

After running for god knows how long I finally reached Nat’s house, I climbed on-top the garage, to get to the back yard, I looked at the door it was open I creped through the kitchen but what I saw and heard enraged me.

“Oh, My, God I love you sooo much” I heard Natalie say through giggles, I slowly opened the door a little, I saw Natalie and that numskull Lewis f**king each other on the couch, I thought she loved me. I had seen enough if Natalie was lying to me I knew the two people who wouldn’t Lucy and Gee. I snuck upstairs and heard;

“Oh, Gee I love you” Lucy screamed, oh great more making out I had enough, I almost knocked the door of its hinges. The room was dark until gee turned on the light

“Gah too much information, what the hell” I shouted

“Mikey what are you doing here?” Lucy asked with a lot of confusion

“Mikey please don’t tell me…” Gerard started, by this time Lewis and Natalie had rushed upstairs to see what all the noise was about when I saw Lewis face I wanted to kill him.

“Yes Gerard, I did break out of prison, and I want you Natalie” I grabbed her hand and lead her down stairs

“Oh and don’t follow us because I’ll kill you” I warned, I slammed the door behind me, I finally had Natalie to myself…

“Mikey where are we going?” Natalie asked in unease

“This place, this building is where we are going, right then go onto that mattress and lie down” Mikey requested

“Fine but I don’t see why...” is all she spoke before I got her out of her clothes and me out of mine and then entering her...

“WHY ARE YOU...actually I forgot how good you were but YOU NOT MY f**kING BOYFRIEND ANYMORE, I DON’T LOVE YOU STOP IT STO...!” I cut Natalie off

“Don’t talk just let me do my job” I told her

“WHAT JOB, f**kING/ RAPING ME!” Natalie yelled

“Yes” I answered

1 hour later

“Here take these and drink this as well” I told her

“But they are drugs and that is alcohol, and fine you will just force me” Natalie spoke out in sense

1 week later of Natalie taking the drugs and alcohol things changed

Lucy’s POV

“HEY Gee, Lewis, I need to find Natalie, and Mikey” I told the guys

“No you...well if you do then you have to promise that you will be EXTREMELY careful” Gerard asked me

“I will” I answered before I walked out of the door

As I was walking down the street, I had spotted Mikey coming out of a drug store, so I thought if I followed him I would find Natalie, so I did, after walking a fare way I finally reached the place they were they were

“Mikey go get a drink” I spoke out

“How the f**k...oh fine I don’t give a poop and she’s in the corner” Mikey spoke in shock

“Natalie why the hell are you half undressed and in a bad state of mind?” I asked

“Well what happened was Mikey he has raped me all week, and he has given me, you will kill me because I had what he gave me...” Natalie started

“I don’t really care at this moment in time just tell me” I told her with worry in my voice

“I...he gave me drugs and alcohol and he is drunk right now” Natalie told me

“Right okay then, well here he is now” I informed her

“Seeing as your here, take these and drink this they are super good for you, Natalie’s had them and they worked for her” Mikey told me drunk

“No she will not” Natalie told Mikey before Mikey pushed her down and started to rape her again

The next day

“Mikey is drunk again” I told Natalie

“Right that’s it Mikey STOP IT YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!” Natalie yelled

Back home

“Hey guys look who I have back” I questioned

“Great he’s back” Brendan spoke in his usual f**ked up tone

“NATALIE HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA HOW f**kING WORRIED I HAVE BEEN!” lewis yelled

“Hey babe” Natalie answered

“Hey Gee” I spoke

“Your okay” he spoke whilst lifting me up

“Right Natalie who the f**k do you love more me or that douche?” Lewis asked

“She loves me more” Mikey spoke

“Yeah right at least she will f**k me and like it” Lewis spoke back

“Right that’s it Natalie who the f**k do you love more?” Gerard asked getting pissed off

“I love......”

9. Static scream

Static scream Member

awsome update adrenaline :rockon:

10. adrenaline 2019

a why thank you thank you very much :clap:

11. Static scream

Static scream Member

12. adrenaline 2019

Chapter 10

Natalie’s POV:

“I love…” I looked between Mikey and Lewis, as I looked at Mikey I knew I couldn’t leave however when I looked at Lewis I felt nothing “sorry Lewis but I’m dumping you I'm going back to Mikey”

“WHAT I WAS THEIR FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED SOMEONE AND NOW YOUR JUST CHUCKING ME ASIDE FOR HIM!” Lewis yelled angrily.

“Lewis just get out” Lucy ordered as he stood up he punched Mikey in the arm and stomped out of the house slamming the door shut on the way out, there was silence for a few moments Mikey whispered;

“Come on” He beckoned me upstairs “thank you for choosing me”

“Well who else do you think I love?” Mikey pinned me against the wall and kissed me so passionately this moment was perfect…

Mikey’s POV:

After Lewis stomped out of the house Natalie and Mikey rushed upstairs

As we reached our bedroom I pinned Natalie up against the wall, as I did I planted a kiss on her lips

“Are you ready?” I asked her whilst stripping off my clothes and Natalie nodding whilst stripping herself off, when Natalie had finished stripping off, I pushed he onto the bed, and carefully falling on top of her, after a few hours had gone by myself and Natalie had fallen asleep, me not realising my member was still inside of Natalie, but before I knew it I had a sudden shiver down my spine telling me things were going to go wrong, so we woke up fully threw some clothes on and rushed down stairs, and in the front room was lucy, but on Gee’s phone...

Lucy’s POV

“RIGHT THAT’S IT GERARD ARTHUR WAY GET YOUR ARSE HERE NOW!” I yelled in ALLOT of anger

KNOCK, KNOCK

“I will get it” Gerard told them, but instead Natalie got there before him and she answered it

“Hi I was just wondering if Mr Gerard Way was in?” this strange girl asked

“Hi I am here what is it you want” Gerard asked before I got up went to the door and she pulled him close to tell him a secret

“I am here to f**k you, but I will only do that if it is okay with you” she asked before they both ran upstairs

“I am gonna go follow them” I told the other two, just as I got upstairs, I put my head through the door to find my ‘boyfriend’ having it with another girl and before I could speak I ran to get cherry and Bandit, then packed the bags and told the other two that we were leaving, and we did

“hey, hey, hey Lucy what’s up?” Natalie asked confused.

“WHAT’S UP WHATS UP MY BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME MYSTERY GIRL; HE’S LEFT ME AND LITTLE BANDIT TO LOOK AFTER OURSELFS!” I yelled at my sister.

“Look I know you are upset right know but don’t take it out on me, calm down how do you know gee is cheating on you?”

“Be..c..cause I..I looked at his..s phone and h…he w…w..was sending texts t..t..to her” At this point I was hysterical, Natalie hugged me until I stopped crying, once I was calm enough she talked to me again.

“Right you cherry and Bandit go to the park or something and me and Mikes will go and speak to Gee, okay?” I nodded in response, I took cherry from Nat and wandered in the direction of the park I was so mad at Gee for cheating on me, I hope Nat and Mikes will sort it out…

Gerard’s POV:

“Hang on a min I think I just heard the door shut” I whispered to Lyn.

“Do you want me to go, I didn’t know you had a girlfriend”

“Err well if you don’t mind going I’ll call you later” as Lindsey exited the house I had a horrid feeling that slamming door was Lucy. I ran down the stairs almost falling down them twice,

I searched every room for Lucy, Natalie or Mikey I couldn’t see them anywhere then as I walked past the living room I saw my cell phone on the couch “aw poop” I thought to myself she’s seen the messages I’m dead for sure.
    I slumped myself on the couch with only me and my thoughts, I would probably never see little Bandit again nor would I see Lucy. As I slowly walked upstairs to wallow in my self-pity the doorbell rang my face lit up instantly, when I opened the door I saw a very angry looking Mikey and an extremely angry Natalie;

“WHAT THE f**k IS YOUR PROBLEM!” Natalie shouted at me as she slapped me across the face a stinging sensation formed on my right cheek.

“Look I know what I did was wrong…”

“WRONG IS AN UNDERSTATMENT, POOR LUCY IS CRYING HER EYES OUT BECAUSE OF YOU” Natalie cut me off.

“Gee you’ve really messed up this time” Mikey said through gritted teeth, he looked like he was about to burst.

“Mikey you have room to talk, if all you’re here for is to come and shout at me then you can piss off” I said raising my voice.

“FINE WE’LL GO, BUT I DON’T THINK YOUR EVER GOING TO SEE LUCY EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU AND THAT sl*t HAVE DONE” Natalie shouted again at me.

“LOOK DON’T TAKE IT OUT ON LYN AND JUST PISS OF” I shouted through gritted teeth, I slammed the door shut in there face’s and stomped upstairs, I was so angry, so angry that I wanted to punch a wall.

Mikey’s POV:

Gee slammed the door in our faces which Nat was pretty pissed about, but I calmed her down eventually;

“well give him time he’ll come to his senses, anyway lets go and see cherry” I said to lighten the mood.

“yep, Lucy’s not gonna be happy though when she finds out about this” Nat half mumbled to her-self. When we reached the park we couldn’t find Lucy or the girls anywhere.

“where are they?” I asked suspiciously

“They’ve probably gone back or something, don’t get worried” Natalie reassured me and we headed back to the make shift place that we were staying at, once we got back the smell of alcohol hit me as I walked through the door but what really worried me was the sound of cherry and bandit’s cries, we both followed the sound of the cries and found a very hungry cherry and bandit but no Lucy.

“Shhhh its okay” I tried to calm the kids down but that just made them cry harder.

All of a sudden I heard Nat scream. I followed the scream and saw Natalie on the floor next to Lucy who had two bottles of vodka one she was sort of holding and the other empty on the floor and her arms were bleeding.

“what the…” was all I could say

“MIKEY JUST CALL 911” Nat yelled at me, I dug into my pockets and found my cell, I dialled 911 asked the operator for an ambulance and went through a series of stupid questions.

“okay okay come soon” I put the phone back in my pocket and sat next to Natalie and waited for the ambulance, When they turned up they told us to follow them to the hospital, the trip to the hospital was silent except for the common cries of Bandit and cherry, when we finally found a parking space we rushed into the hospital to see howl Lucy was.

“It looks to us like this was a suicide attempt” the doctor told us

“we can kinda see that thank you all we want to know is she okay” Natalie expressed angrily.

“She’s not going to die, she should wake up soon but I would advise you to ring people she knows so that they know what’s going on” the doctor told us as he walked away.

“Nat babe I’m going to ring gee before you say anything he deserves to know I’ll be back in a minute”

“whatever” Natalie mumbled not looking at me I followed the maze of corridors out of the hospital.

“Hi, gee listen because of you Lucy’s in Hospital”

“WHAT is she okay?”

“Well get down here and you’ll find out”

“ok I’m coming bye” I couldn’t believe that as soon as Lucy was hurt he would just immediately jump back into the picture I felt sorry for Lucy.

“Where is she where’s lucy?” Gerard asked hysterically

“why the hell do you care because you are the one that caused this” Natalie asked in anger

“what is wrong with her, and I don’t care about you Natalie” Gerard asked trying to ignore Natalie

“what’s wrong with her, what’s freaking wrong with her, this...this is called a god damned suicide attempt are you happy now” Natalie spoke out aggressively

“right Gee come out side we need to talk” I told him pulling his wrists

“what?” he asked in a pissed off mood

“right you need to get your act together, never ever see Lyn again, and if I ever see Lucy this upset ever again and it is to do with you well you have another thing coming, now I have told Lyn that you will never date her again, and you will get your arse in the hospital, me and lucy will go home and you will stay, you will make the most biggest apology ever, and get back with her, and that is if she will trust you again” I told Gerard

“okay but you still have room to talk” Gee cheeked back

“look that was a mistake, I never meant to kidnap her okay, now go back in there I am going to take Bandit, cherry and my babe home” I jumped in wanting to punch Gerard’s face so much

“Hey lucy get your arse...” Gerard started to say wanting me to punch him obviously

“Natalie babe Gerard is going to stay here I have warned him, and we can go home now, and we can take Bandit and Cherry” I asked in a much nicer way

As we were leaving Natalie jumped up and jumped on top of Gerard’s feet

“serves you right and call us in a hour” Natalie told him

Lucy’s POV

A few hours of boring sleep I woke up

“Gerard” I hadn’t called him that in a while

“Lucy look I am so, so, so sorry I really never meant for this to happen please forgive me, and if you do, we have a wedding to prepare for” Gerard explained with his head down

“look I love you and yes I will get back with you yes I do except your apology, but first I want a shower and the nurse told me I can have a shower whenever I want, so I want a shower now” I told Gee before he lifted me up (even though I had the strength to walk)

as we got into the shower room we locked the door and then we both took of our clothes after we had finished stripping, Gee carefully lay me down on the floor, he carefully got on top of me, then he entered me

“f**k Mikey, they haven’t rung we are going to the hospital”

“lucy are you okay” Mikey asked me in concern

“I am fine and we got up to stuff so that is why we never rung, and mikey looks like that guy visiting is checking Natalie’s butt out” I told them

“oi why are you staring at my girlfriend’s butt?” Mikey asked in anger

“My name is Kris, her x and I wasn’t looking at her I was looking at the girl in the bed” the guy answered

After he said that all went quiet

longest chapter this is I am proud

13. Static scream

Static scream Member

awesome update i like the added character loz :p

14. adrenaline 2019

I no me to it the longest and the most hard working chapter

15. [*sammy*]

[*sammy*] Guest

I like it! :)

16. adrenaline 2019

thnx it is the longest i have done

17. adrenaline 2019

i should be updating today if not then it will be tomorrow
    adrenaline thanks static scream for helping with this fic xxxxx

18. adrenaline 2019

hi errrrrrrrmmm yh i might be longer updating seeing as i am back at high school now so i might not be updating as soon sowwy :( *hides in a un known place*

19. adrenaline 2019

so hey please do not kill me but i am taking an awful long time to update but i am working on it today and i am sorry if it is shorter than i should do but i am having to find time to update with all of school as well
    all apologies dont want to harsher comments so lets get that out of the way

20. adrenaline 2019

Chapter 11-part 1

Mikey’s POV

After a minute of silence Kris came up to Lucy, then grabbing her face, surprisingly gently and then kissed her after a couple of seconds Lucy started to kiss back

“OI GET OF MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE DOESN’T EVEN LOVE YOU!” Gerard yelled not caring that he was in the emergency room

“Well just to let you know we could all care less about you and Lucy most certainly doesn't love you” Natalie told him getting a punch in the stomach

“Right that’s it” I spoke before pushing Kris down to the floor, then beating him up causing the security to be informed

A couple days later Lucy was finally let out of the hospital, but when they got back things turned out horribly

“Hi Elena...” I started to say when all of a sudden Lucy screamed

“WHERE IS SHE WHERE IS MY BABY!”

As Lucy screamed out we all ran upstairs but me and Natalie we ran out because we knew Kris had taken her

After a long walk we found him

“GIVE US BANDIT BACK WHAT USE IS SHE TO YOU!” I asked in anger

“so you two would come and so I could do this” he told me before beating up Natalie, she never did anything, so I knew I had to so I started to beat Kris up until he was unconscious, once he was unconscious I lifted Natalie to her feet, then grabbed Bandit, helping Natalie we walked home

At home

“Where are they, I hope they are okay, please let them be okay, they couldn’t of gone far...” Lucy was mumbling to herself and just as she was to call us, we walked through the door

“OMG WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?” Gerard asked

“We went to get Bandit back, and when we got there Natalie got... Kris... Kris... he beat Natalie up okay, and here is Bandit she is fine not been touched I informed everyone

“Are you... you okay?” Lucy asked before running out of the door, with something sharp in her pocket

“I will go” Brendan informed us

Brendan’s POV

As I was walking down the street there were small lines of blood along the side walk after a
    small trail I had found her

“Lucy what the hell happened why are you covered in blood?” I asked in a unhappy tone

“I... I... I am... am so sor... sorry I never meant to hurt myself I just couldn’t bare it any more” Lucy told me

“What did you use to hurt yourself what did you use?” I asked in unease

“A kni... I used a knife, and I am sorry because I love you really”

Back at home

“Wait, what, what’s this, it is Lucy’s engagement ring why is it on the floor, oh it was properly from when she got pissed off with Gee, ooo when you gets back, have you still got the box if you do put it in there and propose to her again and mean it” Natalie told Gee through a swollen lip

“Yeah I am sure that I still have the box in fact I do it is in my pocket and here is Lucy now” Gerard spoke allowed, getting down on one knee and then saying

“Lucy will you please marry me, and I will always love you I promise that I won’t hurt you again if I do then I will never be able to forgive myself” Gerard asked with allot of feeling

“Well, I ermm well okay but I have something to say, even when I was angry at you I never stopped loving you” Lucy admitted

“So you made us all think that...” I started to say before Cherry started to cry

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Cherry cried

“Brendan didn’t you feed her?” Natalie asked not very amused

“No I fed Bandit but not Cherry she didn’t want food she was asleep” Brendan told us

“I hate you” Natalie told Brendan

“Oh come here” Natalie told Cherry before lifting her up and bringing her down stairs

“Why did you bring it here for” Brendan moaned

“Just get some sleep I will sleep down here with Natalie and Cherry” I told everyone and
    then we all went to sleep, as the night fell deeper things started to become more worrying

“shhhh, don’t make a sound, or I will stab your choice” Kris whispered, Lucy just nodded
    because she knew that Natalie, Mikey, well on the other hand she knew that Gerard would come and look for her Mikey and Natalie would just be, either to lazy or f**king each other or even both, after about 10 minutes they had got to this dark place, it was where Kris had been hiding away.

A couple days later

after the guys had noticed that lucy was kidnapped Gerard started drinking

“You... you know what Natalie... your pretty know wait you f**king sexy” Gerard grumbled out

“Gerard your drunk” Natalie tried to inform Gee

“No I am not I just think that your sexy” Gerard mumbled before walking up to Natalie and hugging her from behind

“right that’s it Gee you have got to stop drinking get your butt into gear and go get lucy back if you do then I will not tell lucy about this but if you don’t consequences” Natalie told Gerard in the most serious voice I have ever heard her speak in

“Okay then but your still pretty” Gerard spoke allowed before walking out of the door

Gerard’s POV

Right find Lucy, aha here we are this is where they are supposed to be hiding

“OI KRIS LET ME HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND BACK!” I yelled

“Nope and Lucy it is time for your next session” Kris spoke allowed f**king me off even more, as Kris told Lucy that he took off her clothes and made me watch him rape my girlfriend

“Now I will have to keep you here so that you can’t say anything”

A couple days later

“Hey we need to stop messing around and go find Lucy and Gee” Natalie told Mikey

“Okay then let’s get changed then we can go” Mikey answered

“They have got to be here somewhere” Mikey mumbled

“HOLY poop” Natalie screamed

“What the hell is up... in fact what the hell happened Lucy you look a mess” Mikey asked
    cautiously in a loud voice

“He... he... raped her right in front of me” I mumbled

“Okay, lucy is that true” Natalie asked Lucy with her voice starting to crack

“Yeah... he... he eerr... raped me in front of Gerard, I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't he just wouldn’t stop” Lucy stuttered

“Fine then I will make him pay he has gone too far this time” Natalie told us before hugging me, Lucy and of cause Mikey, she got up walked right up to Kris and beat the living crap out of him until he eventually gave in a promised on his life he would not come back, and after a frightful time everyone had gone back home and everything was back to normal

This is part one so don’t worry