Demolition Lovers: Chapter 1 - End

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Jo, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jo

Jo New Member

Rating: 18+
    Sexual themes, strong language, drug use & supernatural.
    Disclaimer: I do not own MCR. I do however, own Luna Way(Iero), Echo Marie Iero, Crimson Natalie Iero, & other unknown characters.

Edit to new readers:

Chap 01 = Here.
    Chap 21 = pg 4.
    Chap 22 = pg 5 & 6.
    Chap 23 = pg 6.
    Chap 24 = pg 7.
    Chap 25 = pg 8.
    Chap 26 = pg 8.
    Chap 27 = pg 9.
    Chap 28 = pg 11.
    Chap 29 = pg 12.
    Chap 30 = pg 13.
    Chap 31 = pg 14.
    Chap 32 = pg 17.
    Chap 33 = pg 19.
    Chap 34 = pg 22.
    Chap 35 = pg 22.
    Chap 36 = pg 25.
    Chap 37 = pg 28.
    Chap 38 = pg 30.
    Chap 39 = pg 32.
    Chap 40 = pg 35.
    Chap 41 = pg 38.
    Chap 42 = pg 43.
    Chap 43 = pg 45.
    Chap 44 = pg 50.
    Chap 45 = pg 53.
    Chap 46 = pg 55.
    Chap 47 = pg 57.
    Chap 48 = pg 59.
    Chap 49 = pg 60.
    Chap 50 = pg 64.
    Chap 51 = pg 67.
    Chap 52 = pg 70.
    Chap 53 = pg 70.
    Chap 54 = pg 71.
    Chap 55 = pg 74.
    Chap 56 = pg 75.
    Chap 57 = pg 76.
    Chap 58 = pg 76.
    Chap 59 = pg 80.
    Chap 60 = pg 83.
    Chap 61 = pg 84.
    Chap 62 = pg 86.
    Chap 63 = pg 89.
    Chap 64 = pg 91.
    Chap 65 = pg 93.
    Chap 66 = pg 95.
    Chap 67 = pg 98.
    Chap 68 = pg 103.
    Chap 69 = pg 107.
    Chap 70 = pg 111.*NEW
    Chap 71 = pg 112.*NEW
    Chap 72 = pg 113.*NEW
    FIN.
    SEQUEL.

CHAPTER INDEX IS BEING FIXED.

Demolition Lovers

Chapter 1

I closed the door behind me, sighing softly. I shrugged off my coat as I walked into the living room, dropping my keys in the plastic bowl on the coffee table. I sat on the couch, burying my face in my hands as I sighed again. I dug a hand in my back pocket and I pulled out my cell phone. It had been officially four days since Frank had called me. I had no idea how he was doing or anything of the sort, and somewhere along the way, I lost track of where he was. They were to have played a show in Nashville two days ago, and then the boys had the next two weeks off, in which he promised he would come home.

Part of me felt stupid for worrying, but the other part of me wondered if something was wrong. I was almost a hundred percent sure he was safe. You can’t pull off being a part of My Chemical Romance and not having your life posted for the world. I pressed some keys on my cell phone, writing Frank what seemed like my thousandth text message.
    Baby, I wish u’d get back 2 me. I miss u. Did I do something wrong? If I did, pls tell me. I love u.

Next, I called him. I closed my eyes with a soft whimper as it went straight to his voice mail.
    Hey, this is Frank, I’m either busy at the moment, or I don’t want to talk to you. Leave me a message, and if I don’t get back to you, you’ll know I wasn’t busy when you called.
    “Frank, it’s me. Listen, maybe I’m being paranoid but I’m worried. You haven’t called me in four days, and I can’t get a hold of you. Please tell me if something’s wrong. Don’t keep me in the dark, baby. If I did something wrong, tell me and I swear I can fix it. I...I love you, Frank.”

I hung up feeling defeated. I couldn’t help the tears that started to fall down my face, and I buried my face in my hands, weeping openly. After somewhat calming down, I ran my hands through my hair and grabbed my phone again. This time however, I dialed Gerard’s number.

“Hello?” he picked up after the second ring; I could hear the guys laughing in the background.
    “Gee...it’s Luna,” I whisper.
    “Luna? Hey, what’s up, sweetie?”
    “I’m sorry to bother you on your phone, but is Frank around? I haven’t been able to get a hold of him.”
    “He’s uh...actually not in the bus...at the moment,” he said after a moment of movement and slight hesitation that only made me cry again, “Aww, sweetie, don’t cry.”
    “J-just tell him to call me whenever he feels like it.”
    “Luna, wait, talk to me.”
    “What do you want me to say?” I cried softly, “My boyfriend’s avoiding me and my brother’s helping him.”
    “No, you don’t understand—”

I didn’t let him finish. As my sobbing got louder, I shut my phone, threw it down and got up. I ran towards the bedroom Frank and I shared, and threw myself on the bed. I hugged Frank’s pillow, burying my face in it as I wept.

Chapter 2 is here.

2. aazombies

aazombies New Member

Haha. My face was like =O when I heard the brother part.

I like it so far. ^_^

3. Chi

Chi New Member

like it :)
    continue it ;)

4. Jo

Jo New Member

Lol, It feels ackward to me too, but I wanted to associate her with them other than being Frank's girlfriend. =)

Glad you like it!

5. Jo

Jo New Member

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! =)

6. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

Ahh I love it! Keep going!

7. Jo

Jo New Member

I'm so glad you like it. =)

8. xMOTHERxWARx

xMOTHERxWARx New Member

i love it!!!
    update soon.
    gerard has a sister!!wooooo
    :D

9. Jo

Jo New Member

I'll be updating in just a little bit! =) I'm glad you like it!

10. LivingDead

LivingDead Active Member

pure greatness! update!

11. Jo

Jo New Member

Demolition Lovers: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Frank’s POV

“What part of she was crying her f**king heart out don’t you understand, Iero?” Gerard said harshly and I simply looked down.
    “I can’t talk to her before I see her. I just know I’ll spill everything, and I can’t do that.”
    “She’s going to know about it anyway, so why make her suffer now?” he countered and I sighed.
    “You’re lucky it hasn’t leaked yet,” Mikey added quietly.
    “Look, I know, okay? We’ll be home tonight and I can tell her then. I don’t know why you’re making such a big deal out of it!” I said as I stood up.

I got ready to walk away, but a firm grip on my arm made me turn around. I saw Gerard’s eyes looking back at me, his eyes angry.

“Because she’s my sister, is that reason enough for you?” he asks calmly.
    “Our sister,” Mikey pipes up.
    “I know, Gee,” I whisper, “I know. Just trust me, okay?”
    “I love you, Frank, you’re like a brother to me and you’re one of my best friend, but I’m not going to let you hurt her.”
    “Just let it go, Gee,” Bob said from his seat on the couch, “you know that Frank loves her, and she loves him. He’s only trying to do what’s best.”
    “Yeah,” Ray added, “like he said, we’ll be home in a few hours and everything will be fine again.”

Gerard let go of my arm, and pushed past me down the corridor. I ran my hands through my hair, and sat down on the couch again, burying my face in my hands. I felt the space next to me dip slightly, and a hand patted my back.

“Hey, you okay, man?” Ray said.
    “I miss her, too,” was all I could say.
    “We know you do,” he said patting my back, “and Gerard knows, too, but you have to understand where he’s coming from. This is his little sister you’re talking about, who just called him crying. How would you feel if Eva called you crying because Gerard or one of us wouldn’t talk to her?”
    “I probably wouldn’t be too thrilled,” I admitted softly, “should I call her?”
    “I think she could really use the phone call.”

I nod and run my hands down my face.

“Thanks guys,” I said to them before looking at Mikey, “I’m sorry, Mikey. I know she’s your sister and you’re not happy about what I’m doing...but—“
    “I know; it’s okay. Just go call her.”

I nod and I walk down the same corridor Gerard did, walking over to my bunk. I laid down and I fished through my pocket in my jeans for my cell phone. Once I found it, I turned it on. I was about to dial her number, when a prompt for a text message and voicemail came up. I pushed the voicemail button, and held the phone up to my ear.
    One new message.

“Frank, it’s me. Listen, maybe I’m being paranoid but I’m worried. You haven’t called me in four days, and I can’t get a hold of you. Please tell me if something’s wrong. Don’t keep me in the dark, baby. If I did something wrong, tell me and I swear I can fix it. I...I love you, Frank.”

I closed my eyes, trying to keep them from watering. I could hear the tears in her voice and the fact that it was me who caused those tears gripped my heart. Unable to listen to it again, I deleted it. I went to my inbox, and pulled up my text messages.
    Baby, I wish u’d get back 2 me. I miss u. Did I do something wrong? If I did, pls tell me. I love u.

“You’re an butthole, you know that?” I heard Gerard say from the bunk above mine.
    “I know,” I admitted.
    “I hope she kicks your butt for this poop.”
    “She will,” I say with a small smile.
    “Good.”
    “Hey Gee?” I questioned softly after a few minutes.
    “What?”
    “Can you get the hell out so I can call your sister?”

I hear him laugh and move around before I see his foot as he’s climbing down. He throws a pillow at me as he’s walking away and smiles at me. I wait for him to shut the door before dialing Luna’s cell phone number. I bite my lip as the voicemail picks up.
    Hey, it’s Luna, I can’t get to my phone right now, but leave me a message and I’ll get back to you! *laughs* FRANK!

I smile faintly as I hear the beep.

“Baby,” I start softly, “it’s me. I’m sorry I haven’t called you or gotten back with you. I swear I have a good reason, and you’ll understand once I’m home. Please don’t ask me about it now, because I want to do this when we’re face to face. In case I can’t reach you at home, just know that I miss you, and that I love you...bye, sweetheart.”

I disconnected the call before trying the house. I was about to hang up when a small voice picked up.

“Hello?”
    “Baby...” was all I could manage to say at the sound of her teary voice.
    “Frank?”
    “Yeah, it’s me, sweetheart.”
    “What...why haven’t you called me?” she cried, “Do you have any idea how I’ve been feeling?”
    “I know, baby, and I’m sorry, but please don’t ask me for an explanation, not now.”
    “An explanation? Oh God, are you cheating on me?”

The question hit me like a ton of bricks. Is that what I’ve been making her think?

“What?”
    “Are you cheating on me?” she asked again, this time in a more defeated tone.
    “No,” I whispered as I held the diamond ring in my hand, “I’m not cheating on you, Luna.”
    “Then what’s wrong? What did I do? I swear I can fix it, please Frank.”
    “Sweetheart, you didn’t do anything,” I said as I wiped my eyes, “nothing’s wrong, at all. Will you do me a favor?”
    “I can try...”
    “Go take a shower, and put on my favorite dress. We’re going out tonight,” I said as I twirled the ring in my fingers.
    “What? Won’t you be tired? I’m sorry...I...I didn’t mean to cause all of this drama...it’s just that you always call me...and when you didn’t, I assumed the worst. We don’t have to go anywhere. I’ll make some dinner for when you get home and you can just eat, shower and then—“
    “Baby,” I cut in, “I’m taking you out tonight. I’m not too tired, and don’t make dinner. Just be ready for when I get home. I should be there in two hours at the most.”
    “Are you sure?” she asks, her voice small.
    “I’m positive. No more apologizing, okay? You didn’t do anything, it was me, okay?”
    “Okay. So...I’ll see you soon?”
    “Of course. Where do you want to go? I’ll take you anywhere you want.”
    “Surprise me.”
    “Then, prepared to be amazed, my love.”
    “I’ll be ready.”
    “Baby?”
    “Hmm?” she responds softly after sniffling.
    “I love you. Don’t ever let that thought escape your mind, okay? Ever,” I whisper.
    “I love you, too, Frank,” she whispered back; and I swear I could hear the smile in her voice.
    “Bye.”
    “Bye, sweetheart.”

I wait for her to hang up before doing so myself. I slip my phone into my pocket before replacing the ring in the black velvet box under my pillow. I closed my eyes and sighed softly. The past three months without her had been so hard. I could just picture her in my head, wearing that black sexy backless dress I love, her hair and make up done to such a fine perfection that only she could pull off. I could almost smell the fruity scent of her shampoo, and the sweet smell of her perfume. I could almost feel her soft skin, her perfect lips against mine.

I couldn’t wait to get home and take her in my arms, holding her tighter than ever. I couldn’t wait to wipe the salty tears that were bound to escape her beautiful eyes. I couldn’t wait to kiss her lips, to feel her body against mine. I couldn’t wait to hear my name fall from her whispering lips. I smiled to myself as I tried to picture her reaction when I dropped down on one knee. I felt giddy with joy. It would be so good to have her on tour those long months on the road.

I got up from my bunk, and made my way towards the door. I opened it and walked down the corridor to where the guys were sitting around playing a video game.

“Hey,” Mikey said as he saw me.
    “Hey, who’s winning?” I grinned as I took a seat next to Bob.
    “I am!” Gerard said.
    “Not for long!” Ray cuts in.

I laugh as I watch them, and shake my head.

“Want to play?” Mikey asks.
    “No, I’m going to go get ready.”
    “Ready for what?” Gerard asks.
    “I have a date,” I say with a grin as I get up.
    “With who?”

I look back at him with an arched eyebrow.

“What do you mean with who? With your sister, you f**ker.”

His mouth splits into a grin and he does that giggle kind of laugh that he always does and goes back to playing. I laugh and shake my head.

“Idiot.”
    “f**k you,” he throws back.
    “No thanks, I don’t think your sister would appreciate the sloppy seconds.”
    “HEY!”

I laugh even harder as I walk into the bathroom. I close the door and two seconds afterwards I hear a sharp tap on the door. I open it to see Gerard pointing a finger at me.

“Don’t talk about f**king my sister.”

I grinned at him before shutting the door in his face.

“I pity you, Gee,” I call through the door.
    “And why’s that?” he calls back.
    “Because once Luna’s on tour with us, we’re going to go at it every night like we do at home.”
    “Frank!”
    “You know, a healthy sex is supposed to make you live longer.”
    “f**king hell! Mikey, tell Frank to stop talking about f**king Luna!” he yells as he walks away and I can’t help but laugh at Mikey’s reaction.
    “Gross!”

I open the door to see Gerard standing at the end of corridor, with his back to me.

“Hey Gee,” I call out and he turns around.

I flip him off and he hurls something at me. I laugh and shut the door, hearing the loud thump as the object collides with the closed door.

“f**ker,” I hear Gee mumble from outside.
    “You know I’m just kidding. I don’t talk about Luna like that,” I point out.
    “Yeah, I know, but it’s still sick to hear you talk about having sex with my little sister.”
    “Well...she’s not so little anymore,” I say suggestively.
    “Christ. I’m going back to the game.”

I laughed softly before I jumped in the shower.

Chapter 3 is here.

12. Jo

Jo New Member

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! =)

13. LivingDead

LivingDead Active Member

I did!!!!!!

14. LivingDead

LivingDead Active Member

HA. I knew it he was either cheating or proposing! I kinda got bot right! whoo hoo! More please I will love ay forvere!

15. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

Ahh more, please, I'm addicted x]

16. Jo

Jo New Member

I'm glad you're liking it! More than likely, there will be an update tonight. =)

17. Jo

Jo New Member

New update tonight! =) I'm glad you're liking it.

18. LivingDead

LivingDead Active Member

Yay!!!!!!!!

19. xMOTHERxWARx

xMOTHERxWARx New Member

wooo i love this
    :D

20. Jo

Jo New Member

Demolition Lovers: Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Luna’s POV

I sat up in the bed after hanging up the phone and sighed deeply. There was definitely something he wasn’t telling me, and even though nothing seemed wrong, it worried me. I slowly got up and made my way towards the bathroom. I flipped on the lights and looked in the mirror. My eyes were horribly bloodshot and were rimmed red. I wiped my tears away before turning the faucet. I cupped my hands under the cold water and leaned down to splash my face a few times. I dried my hands and popped open the medicine cabinet. I fished around for a few moments for the eye drops before finding them. I leaned my head back and squeezed a few in each eye. I stayed that way for a few second, letting them soak in before blinking a few times and replacing the eye drops back in the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the straight iron and plug it in to let it heat. I went over to the shower, and opened the hot water before walking back towards the room. I stood in front of my open closet, fishing for the dress that Frank had specifically mentioned. I smiled as my fingers closed around the hanger, and I laid it out on the bed. I smoothed it down; making sure it was wrinkle free and went back over to my clothes to grab my black open toed high heels. I set them by the dress, before grabbing a towel from the hall closet. I start shedding my clothes as I walk into the bathroom, and I set the towel down within reach and jump in the shower.

After wrapping the towel around myself, I slowly step out, careful not to slip on the tile floor. I tip toe to the bedroom before I start to dry off. I walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of black lacy boy-shorts and a simple black tank top. I step into them and pull them up before slipping the tank top of my head. I quietly pad over to the stereo and press power, before pressing play. I turn up the volume and walk over to the bathroom as I hear the steady beeping of a monitor on the first track. I walk into the bathroom, and pick up the hair straight iron, starting to carefully straighten and dry my black but pink tipped hair.

In a record time of thirty minutes, my hair was completely dry and straight as a board, just the way Frankie liked it. I smiled as I ran my hands through it, pulling it into place. I grabbed my make up bag from the corner of the sink and fish out my black eye shadow. I carefully apply a coat of it to my eyelids, giving my eyes a smoky look. I blinked a few times, trying to make sure they were both even. Satisfied, I picked up my teal mascara and applied a few coats of it on my eyelashes. I was about grab my lip gloss, but I heard the front door open in between songs. I felt my heart skip a beat. I willed my body to move but I couldn’t. I simply stayed there until I heard footsteps.

“Baby?” I heard Frank call.

I stilled couldn’t move, but by now my eyes had welled up with tears. I looked over at him, and bit my lip. He was wearing black slacks, and a clean crisp black button up shirt with his red tie. His hair had grown since I’d last seen him and it looked great on him. He turned towards the bathroom and his face seemed to light up at the sight of me. It wasn’t until he smiled that my body started to react. I’m not sure how or when, but in seconds I had rushed towards him. He had his arms wrapped tightly around me, holding me to him almost desperately as he buried his face in my hair.

“God, I missed you,” he whispered.
    “I missed you, too,” I said softly.

He pulled back slightly only to cup my face in his hands, and press the deepest kiss we’d ever shared.

Chapter 4 is here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.