Decimated Dreams

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Shannon, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Laurie

Laurie Guest

i like ur story xD

2. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Thanks. Is this a new reader? YAY

3. Laurie

Laurie Guest

well kinda i just forgot to post sumthin when iwaas reading it lol but ill do the new reader dance

4. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

I'm too young to dye my hair, but my sister was meant to dye her hair black- she tried like thousands of times- every time went wrong. One time she tried to dye it brunette, it came out red. Then, after her natural colour came back, she tried to dye it red- it came out blonde.

I think it's lovely that not only in this story you get the main plot, you get the things that should happen in real life. Ever wondered why Harry Potter never went to the toilet?

5. Ditte

Ditte New Member

Haha, that made me laugh :p

6. fullmetalnin

fullmetalnin New Member

:New Reader:
    I absolutly love this story ^^

Not me personally but my friend tried to dye her hair dark blue and it went bright green XD

7. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

I always used to ask my Dad, 'Why does Harry never need the toilet?' and he would say to me,
    'Because he's MAGICAL.' And I believed him for AGES.

8. Ditte

Ditte New Member

Haha, your dad sounds funny :p

9. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

Nah, he just likes to shut me up. ^.^ He's VERY awsome though, I'm getting all my My Chem merch from him for my birthday, my Mum's too supersticious (sp) that..... well, I don't know. XD I'm going off topic.

10. Katelyn

Katelyn New Member

I tried to put blonde hightlights in my hair once and i put it in for to long and i just got big blonde patches all over my hair. I had to dye it twice back to my orignal color just to make it look okay. It was horrible.

11. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Haha. Thanks everyone for your posts. They are really funny. Espesh HP! Do Wizards not have bladders? Hehe.
    ARGH
    I was SO angry on BP last night. I typed out a whole chapter (and it wasn't short) went to press post and it sed the sites being updated or w.e. Then the comp crashed so I couldn't copy and paste the story. So I just went crazy and stomped upstairs. Haha. So, here's the update AGAIN. Sooooo tired...

12. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter 19
    Lindsey's P.O.V:
    "Here ps ps ps ps. Olivia!" I loved Gerard's cat. I'd always been fond of felines, but could never have one. So, I guess she is my first pet! "Who wants a treat?? Tuna from Princess Olivia?" Just as I went to reach for the tin-opener, the phone rang.
    "Hello?" I ask into the reciever.
    "Hey Linds, it's me." Came the sweet reply, from Gerard's mouth.
    "Hey Gee, what's up?"
    "Alicia is coming to see you, she wANTED to get to know you before tonight, when everyone else was about."
    "Cool..when?" I hope the panic didn't come out in my voice. I'd always idolised Alicia Simmons. But I couldn't meet her alone, I'd screw up. I needed Gerard. I couldn't have her hating me.
    "Don't worry babe, (omg he called me babe *faint now* and is he psychic?) she's dying to meet you. She'll come round in about an hour."
    "Em, ok, awesome!"
    "Mikey says hi."
    "Wow, tell him hey. See you sooooon."
    "Ok, remember, don't worry, have fun. I bet she'll love you almost as much as me. Cya."

Eep. I'd better get ready.I hope this goes okay.

Now, what to wear?
    My black tee, with the white motif: Wearing Black Doesn't Make Me Bad.
    My black combats and stripey socks. No footwear for now. I straightened my hair, stuck on some black eye-liner and WALA! Perfect.

Alicia still isn't here, I need to find something to do....nothing on TV.
    Hm? Where's Olivia?
    After searching the flat I realise there's only one place she could be, seen as though the balcony door is locked. Tuna finished....

Gee's room door is slightly ajar. Should I enter or not?

He'll never know.

I got a surprise, he's usually very organised and the rest of the flat is SPOTLESS. But his room is a mess! Bed unmade, curtains half-opem/half-closed. Comics all over the floor. It's like a ten year old's room. Bless him. In the corner is his desk. With a laptop (wish I had one) more comice, a big novel, I just happened to avert my eyes to his drawer.
    A pair of black boxers hung out, Hmmmmm. NO! THAT'S SICK! I'll just stuff them back in the drawer... a crackling sound welcomes me, paper?
    It is. But not just any paper, it's a picture, and not just any picture. It was a drawing he'd done....of me!
    It is defo me. The hair, the smile, the shape of the eyes....
    Oh my.
    These are wonderful.
    But that meant. That MEANS.

He likes me! I can't contain myself. I jump in the air clapping my hands like a seal, screeching: "HE LIKES ME!" Over and over. Olivia looks puzzled so I cuddle her. She soon takes off.

Uh-oh. The door. Like a lightning bolt, I slam the portrait back and pull his door to, flicking on the TV to look natural.

Now to meet Alicia....

13. Alexxis

Alexxis New Member

haha, snoop!
    oh well, i would've snooped, too, tbh.
    nice update! <3

14. Laurie

Laurie Guest

lol i love the update!

15. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

rofl! I liked the 'clapping like a seal.' I do that.

No, wizards don't have bladders. That's what they cut from the books and the movie- Dumbledore giving everyone extreme surgery on the train. Egad, I'm going WAY off topic now.

16. Katelyn

Katelyn New Member

Great update! (And haha about the wizards having no bladder thing. But, that is true that they don't ever go to the bathroom in the books or the movies. Haha funny.)

17. fullmetalnin

fullmetalnin New Member

And yet they have bathrooms in Hogwarts...

18. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

They're just for decoration, all part of the tourist attraction.

19. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Thanks for comments people. UPDATE SOOOOOON.
    And seriously, why the toilets? Yeesh. Maybe Moaning Myrtle survives from drinking the toilet water, that's porob the reason. Even tho she's a ghost....hmmm.....
    WE NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE.

20. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

but wait..... if she drinks toilet water, wtf does she EAT? *shudders* There was no toilet before Myrtle died, she actually got murdered by Harry Potter's Grandad, and they wanted to make a home for her, and tourists weren't exactly POURING in at that moment.... thus, the unnessacary (sp?) toilets were born. That's why they never got caught making the polyjuice potion.