Decimated Dreams

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Shannon, Jul 22, 2007.

1. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

All chavs should die!

2. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Amen to that!

3. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

shannon, where be you?

4. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

HERE
    tententen

5. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

No-one misses me.

6. Holly

Holly Active Member

awww i'd miss you :' [

Cheer up x

7. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter 58
    Lindsey's P.O.V:
    I tutted.
    I stamped my feet.
    I clicked.
    I yawned.
    I forced burped.
    I bop-bopped.
    I hummed.
    I did ever bloody thing possible to annoy the hell outta this bimbo. She had the cheek to abandon me as a toddler, TWO YEARS OLD, and now she's back 12 years later, wantng to: "Be a Mother". f**k that, I hate her, I haven't said two words to her since we left. Left the orphanage that is, didn't I mention? She's taking me away. And not just away..the bastard is taking me to MISSOURI.

Six states to get there. We took a detour, through: Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Illinois and finally stinky missouri, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it, but how the heck do I stay in touch? I mean come on, I'd just settled in, made friends, actually ENJOYED school, and then I get pulled away to live with some woman that I can't stand to look at!

After a while I finally get to her! GOOD! Mission accomplished, remind me to high five myself later!
    "Look, Lindsey, I know it's boring in here, but the least you could do is think of me. I need to concentrate on the road, your noise-making ain't helping."
    "Hmf!"
    "It's your choice, radio or conversation?"
    "Can't you just take me back home?"
    "That ain't your home, you home is Missouri. Make your choice."
    I couldn't be bothered to argue, she might think I want to talk to her. So I settled for radio.
    "Radio."
    "Pardon?"
    "RADIO YOU DEAF?!"
    "MANNERS YOUNG LADY!"
    "Radio...please."
    "That's more like it." She turned a knob or two, then settled for Kentucky live (we are driving through Kentucky at this point).

All is well, she hums along, I sit in silence watching the cars zoom by me. Until, the guy cuts short Chain Reaction, and plays another song.....Teenagers.
    I gulp and squeeze my eyes shut, please don't say anything, if you do, I will literally jump out of this car and roll down the road, I mean it, don't you DARE.
    "So, who is this?"
    "MCR."
    "What's that?"
    "My Chemical Romance.."
    "Oh, the ones who did things to you."
    "No. My FRIENDS."
    "Don't shout honey."
    "I'll tell you what, I won't shout if you don't call me Honey. Deal?"
    She just sighed and looked ahead. Just hearing Gerard's voice on the radio broke my heart, how is he? What's he doing? Is he thinking of me? Does he hate me? Oh, I don't know. How'm I supposed to? We're not f**king twins. Gosh, I miss him sooooo much... I'm getting pretty tired, I think I'll just rest my eyes...

I sat down at the table, and looked around, faces, lots of faces, but I didn't recognise one, they all looked so distant from me. Different. they laughed and mocked my way of..being. I turned, and there, at the door was Gerard, watching me, studying my every move, I looked at his face, it was full of hate,
    "Ger-"
    It was too late, he came forawrd, and literally ripped my heart from my chest, throwing it on the floor, with a look of contempt, he spat at me, then walked from the room, I gasped, feeling my world slowly but surely coming to an end, as I watched him leave, I started to cry, but the tears wouldn't come, I turned, to hear the laughter again, getting louder and louder, until, the car crashed.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    Everything went black.

8. Holly

Holly Active Member

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Update
    i'm reading like 4 different fan fics at once... but yours is the only one that has made me happy for at least 2 days after reading a post
    thank you!!! xxx

9. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Holy f**k. What happens, oh poor linds!

10. tearsofblood

tearsofblood New Member

What just happened? Did they actually crash? Poor Lindsey, I really hope she's alright!! I REALLY can't wait to read more. I wanna know what happens!!!

11. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Aw thanks so much musicsavedme, that's sweet, what's your name?

And well guys, you'll have to wait and see..btw, just incase people care...I'm going to the river today, and on my way there I'm buying dark chocolate, and a flexi ruler thing! WOO-HOO. I'm also wearing my ever so shmexi PARAMORE (<3) top!! Anywho, update tonight.

Have a nice day guys. xxx

12. Holly

Holly Active Member

my name's Holly x

13. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Which river? Damn I'm bored shitless here, everyone is just hanging around asda. Snoresville. Dark chocolate? Damn you! I'ma gonna have to get some now!

14. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Awww haha, get ur own woman!

And yay Holly is a very pretty name, my friends called it, now I have two Holly friends. WOO-HOO.

15. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

I shall!

StupieDamnTenLetters

16. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Wheeeeeeeeee

17. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter 59
    Mikey's P.O.V:
    Scan today. I'm excited. I just wish Gee and Frank could be around to tell it too..

Frank's P.O.V:
    I'm going to go phone Stacey in a minute I think. Might aswell. See how she is.

Gerard's P.O.V:
    I kinda really wanna talk to Lindsey. I know it's stupid, but I must.
    "Frank?"
    "Yeh? Eleven. Twelve."
    "Will you stop doing bloody push-ups?"
    "Fifteen. No. Sixteen. What you want?" Seventeen."
    "Good or bad idea, phoning Linds."
    I immediately had his ful attention.
    "BAD man, you lost your brain?"
    "I think so, I wanna talk to someone other than you, no offence."
    "None taken, call your Mom, eighteen."
    Well, thanks a lot. Sheesh, I just won't bother. I'm pretty tired anyway, all I seem to do is sleep. So f**king what?

Ditte's P.o.v:
    "Bob, are you okay honey?"
    "Yup....poop....why?"
    I pressed the pause button and set the "guitar" down beside me, we were playing Bobby's fave game, Guitar Hero of course.
    "Your not yourself."
    "Well DUH! My best friends are in jail, another has disappeared off the face of the earth and I no longer have a band."
    "Well sorry, I oh nevermind."
    "I'm sorry baby," he cuddled me close. "I'm just stressed okay?"
    "I know you are and I wanna help."
    "How?"
    "Let's go to Vegas!"
    "Why?"
    "Duh, to get hitched!"

Ray's P.O.V:
    Would I be a bastard to say I'm having a great week? I think so. But I can't help it, as much as I miss the guys, and the band and all, family life is fantastic. Jenna called me Daddy, I know it's nothing to someone else, but to me, it's just lovely, it really is.

Stacey's P.O.V:
    The phone went off, shocking me to the core, alarm bells rang, I had to answer it, I was quick to the mark, I didn't even give the first ring a chance to die away.
    "Hello?" I said, and urgency in my voice. I'd pulled out all the stops lately to find Lindsey, and when I saw al lI mean ALL. I'd done allsorts, called loads of people, but I've gotta face it, she's disappeared off the face of the earth, as have I, she's all I think about lately.
    "Hey, it's me."
    "Frank."
    "Stacey."
    "How's it going?"
    "I've been better.."
    "I hope your staying away from the dumbells."
    He hesitated, a hint of grief in his voice, before answering.
    "Yeh, I'm sticking to push-ups."
    "Good lad."
    "Mmmmmmmkay?"
    "I've been off my feet trying to find Lindsey. No use."
    "Myspace?"
    "What?"
    "Have you tried her myspace?"
    "f**k!"

Alicia's P.O.V:
    Wow, our first scan, twelve weeks of ups and downs. Blissful happiness. And depressive days. But now I can be happy again, because, oh wow, we are going to see our baby, here it's heartbeat, watch it's little fingers and toes moving ever so slightly, and I love him or her so much already. It'll be half me, half Mikey, one-hundred percent itself. I'm going to love it unconditionally, fair enough, I may need to give up the band, but my baby and my boy (Mikey) are all worth it. Changing kacky pants and kacky nappies. Hehe. Wow, I can't believe it.

I smiled over at Mikey, the love of my life, I just want him so bad, might be uncomfortable in our cramped car on the main road when I'm pregnant though, might'nt it??? Oh well.

"Mrs.Way?"
    "Yes? Is my baby okay?"
    "Your baby's fine, but I have some news.."
    I gulped and glanced at Mikey, he returned the favour and squeezed my hand tight.
    "Go on." He's says, I daren't open my mouth.....
    "Your baby is actually babies.........your having twins!"

18. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Twins eh? Mikey you old dawg! f**k, how could I be as dumb to forget bout MySpaz! What's happened to Linds anyway?

19. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Lol, we'll never know.

20. tearsofblood

tearsofblood New Member

YAY for twins!! Oh, and I really hope Stacey finds Lindsey soon!! Great Update!! <3<3