Decimated Dreams

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Shannon, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Lols. Please don't she creeps me out to the brink of my wanting to shoot myself! Yeh, she's that bad..

2. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

Yeah... she's kinda messed up.

3. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

Of course! Heehee, I like the siggy!

4. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

fullmetalnin, speak up, dude! We know you're there... *shifty eyes*

5. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Right -Looks scared-

6. fullmetalnin

fullmetalnin New Member

XD here i am...but I'm also there...and over there...and doing my histroy course work

7. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

History coursework is a pain. I hate it.

8. fullmetalnin

fullmetalnin New Member

Me 2...it so boring...and I really can't be bothered with it today -.-

9. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Do you ever find yourself repeating words, like "Failure" and "Success"? I did. It's because schools and such cover the boring stuff.

10. fullmetalnin

fullmetalnin New Member

yeh

killthetenletterrule

11. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Damn teachers, it's a conspiracy. And I need and update before I go crazy with comspiracy theroies.

12. fullmetalnin

fullmetalnin New Member

XD...yes...talking about conspiracies is not a good idea...maybe we shold have something to take our minds off them...such as an update...

13. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

Yay for being too young for coursework!

14. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

Yeah, you have it to face next year. So maybe you should update as often as you can so before coursework gets to you *winkwink*

15. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

What year do you even start coursework? I'm only in year 8, so....

16. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

OMG GUYS. I've been so busy chatting and making my hand bleed and hurt like hell (accident) that I've forgot about my update!!!! poop!

17. fullmetalnin

fullmetalnin New Member

year 10 Normally...and congrats (note the sarcasum)

18. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

haha, I've been annoying her so much she can't even update! I'm so ebil!

19. DeathByPink!

DeathByPink! New Member

EBIL! And she'll be fine soon.

20. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter 55
    Gerard's P.O.V:
    I decided to explore my room, nothing else to do. One ten watt lightbulb, not too bright, duh. One bed of two bunks. Me bottom, Frankie top. At least we are together that's the one good thing, if there is any! One toilet, mucky, crappy, smelly, and we must sleep right next to it, one window, ifyou can call it that, it must only be 30cm by 30cm. It's tiny, and has bars along it, so whether it's open or not, we can't exactly look out at the world. One door, looks pretty weak, not that I'd try and bust it open, I'm not that crazy...yet. There's a tiny slot on the door so they can peek in and watch us at any time. And apart from a couple of cobwebs, a little graffiti (dunno how) and ourselves, that's just about it! Exciting isn't it just?

We're only into our fifth day, and I can't take it, there's just a million more to go and we're outta here! Hopefully, you never know, they might up or time, they could reduce it if we are good enough. Each and every day is the same, they wake us up at the crack of dawn which is pointless, it's not like we have anything left to do, once we are awake we are giving a little time to get ready then we are brought out into the food hall, for slop..I mean, breakfast. Then we go back to our cells for ages..and ages..and ages..and ages..then they bring you out for dinner, you don't get lunch here. Then they put the lights out at 8. But no-one ever sleeps then, well Frank and I certainly don't that's for sure!

They have visitor times, but neither of us have anyone yet. I'm sure the guys will come and our families. We just don't know when. There is also time to go outside, life up the weights, the kind of things you'd see on TV. Not exciting, but I haven't been outside yet, I'm still getting used to my cell, nevermind the other prisoners! I might go out eventually, but not now, I'm just not up to it.

During our time alone in the cell, I basically sit and think, if my Mom visits, I'm gunna ask her to bring me some art supplies maybe a notebook to write a bit. That's if the guards will let us. It's really strict here! Frank hasn't spoken to me at all, not that I've tried to speak to him..but you know, it's awkward and uncomfortable, I think he's blaming me, and I don't blame him for it. It's all my fault, this has nothing to do with him, well, not really, not as much as it has to do with me. All he does is pushups, situps, jogging on the spot, all that like, a little boring if you ask me. But we'll live, we'll get through this. We'll talk eventually. We'll get outta here, this dump eventually I just know it, it'll be earlier than said.

I'm missing her so much, why hasn't she phoned? Though, I suppose I wouldn't phone her if she'd said to me what I said to her. That didn't make sence, my thoughts don't make sence at all at the moment, I'm actually wanting to plot an escape at the moment. I have serious mental problems..but in a way I always have. I think I'll take a nap.

Frank's P.O.V:
    I think he just started to take a nap. He's breathing heavy, not snoring, just heavy, as he does when he sleeps. I should know, I've spent many countless nights by his side, in tour busses and the like. I just want to talk to him. I miss Lindsey, Mikey, Bob, Ray, everyone. But I also miss Gerard, we haven't spoken since the day he gave evidence, and I regret that, because now he'll think I don't care and that I resent him. Which I don't! It's my fault just as much as his, well, not AS much, but still a bit. I'll wait til he re-opens his eyes, and I'll talk to him. I owe him that much.

I miss Stacey, bad. I know, I know, I made out with Judith, and she was a lovely girl, but I just feel something stronger with Stacey, a special bond, kindred spirits and all that, not that I believe that junk, I'm just saying, she's special. Not that she'll want me now I'm in jail. She won't even care.

Lindsey's P.O.V:
    THUD
    THUD
    THUD
    SMASH.
    "poop!"
    "Llllllllllllllindseyyyyyyyyy!"
    "Sorry!!!!"
    "What've you done THIS time?"

Well, you see, I've been here five days and already, I've broken the leg off the coffee table, pulled the tap off the sink, smashed a garden gnome, and now, I've smashed a window! I don't mean to be bad, I'm just hoping if I annoy them enough they'll get rid of me. Send me back, let the boys out and life will be perfect. That'll all happen on the twelth of never, you know, the day they are launching the flying pigs? Yeh, lately I'm going out of my mind, coming up with retarded thoughts, I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, it hurts. I miss all of them, but mainly him of course. i can't bear to say his name. I can't believe he hurt me in that way, surely he'll come round and we'll be happy again? If only. Well, back to the point, I was banging a rubber ball against the frame of the door, and it bounced back, behind my head, outta the window. GOOD. The bastards will be busy now!

They left me to it, but I'm not allowed internet access for a week, yeesh, I hate it here. I think I might just go to sleep.......

Pink skies, a blue hill, everything is so flurescent my eyes are hurting, there is Gerard pulling a face at me, making me laugh uncontrollably, he gives me a sickened look, tuts, and turns away.
    "WAIT!"
    "No, your a little kid Lindsey, you need to grow up, no-one even likes you. Your such an idiot."
    "What?" But he was gone, and I was falling down, down, faster and faster, until the sky disappeared and everything went black, I felt around, I was in a coffin.
    "LINDSEY!"

"LINDSEY!"
    My eyes shot open, few! Just a dream.
    "LIDNSEY!"
    "What?"
    "GET DOWN HERE!"
    I walked down the stairs, arms folded, big scowl, making sure to stomp, muttering under my breath, I really wanted to piss 'em off.
    I looked into the living room, on the couch sat Mrs.Bond and a woman. She was a very pretty woman, but she looked about fourty. Dark brown eyes and hair like me, quite small in height, lovely figure, beaming smile, who the hell is she?
    "Hello Lindsey,"
    "Hi???"
    "Lindsey," spoke Mrs.Bond.
    "Give your Mother a hug!"

MOTHER?