Decimated Dreams

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Shannon, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

~Authors note~
    Hey everyone! Thanks for deciding to read. This is my first EVER fan fic. And it's all written by me, no co-author. Please read, it may seem boring at first. But I'll promise to make it exciting. So please read on and enjoy: Decimated Dreams! (Don't forget to comment wether its good OR bad)

2. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter One

Abbie Davies. First-class bully. She was manipulative, intimidating, cruel and downright mean! But that didn't stop her. She got a kick outta making people suffer. That was, until someone made her pay...

Glancing at the clock to the right, and just above her "friends" heads, the time read 12.58 am, she'd be grounded for life if she didn't get back home now. Saying her goodbyes and grabbing her purse of the table, Abbie left. She felt tipsy, she knew she'd drank way too much, she should have stopped at least after her third, how many had she actually had? It didn't matter now, all that mattered was getting home and going to bed, she'd try her hardest to sober up for the French test tomorrow. If she could.

I have to make a quick shortcut if I want to get home any sooner, Abbie thought. Deciding to take a detour down the alley straight ahead, which would take her through the park instead of trailing the main street, she quicked her pace, was she paranoid, did everyone get this feeling this late or early, or was someone really following her??? She couldn't decide, but she didn't want to find out. Her pace quickened even more, but, then, her stalker was outed, they stumbled over a black bin-bag within the alley. She turned, and then she saw, it wasn't what she expected. Though, what DID she expect? Whoever it was, they weren't going to stop until she was dead....

3. Ditte

Ditte New Member

Ö
    Sounds cool..
    more soon?! :)

4. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter Two
    Lindsey's P.O.V

I'm gonna get that witch. If it's the last thing I do. I'll get her. She will pay.
    She's bullied and humiliated me since my 13th birthday party. Before that, we were best friends. She just turned. I'll bet I know why, that boy, Kieran, whom she adored, had dared to have a crush on me. After she found out, she bullied him and me. All my other friends. Everyone who appeared weaker than her. After that, I swiftly began to lose those friends I had left. All the people that really mattered to me started to disintergrate write in front of my eyes. And I'll NEVER forgive her for that. NEVER. It's my 14th birthday today. Just incase anyone in the world is interested. Actually no-one is, my family stopped caring long before my friends. Not that I have any anymore. But, back to the point: my birthday is today, the anniversary of the beginning of my life of hell. When she started tormenting me. And, four minutes into my birthday, since no-one else really cares to give me a present or anything. I'll treat myself. A real treat. Something I've wanted for a LONG time. I am going to get rid of that witch Abbie. Once and for all!

5. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

Wow.
    awsome!

6. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Thankyou. Who wants Chapter3?
    Lol

7. Ditte

Ditte New Member

I do, I do!! XD

Seriously.. this is great! :)

8. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Aww thanks. Ok. Here is Chapter3!

9. tearsofblood

tearsofblood New Member

Wow! I have a feeling this might turn out not do good, for Lindsay's part!
    Anyway, it was really great! Go u wife!! <3 Oh and I though through the whole cheating/raping/brainwashing thing and I tell u again, I'm really sorry. And I've learnt my lesson, never, EVER go to the movies whit those two guys xD it can never end good!

10. Ditte

Ditte New Member

Yay! :)

11. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

I want it, me me me!!!

12. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter Three
    Abbie's P.O.V

I'm scared now. Really scared. I wish they would just show their face. Wait, I'm Abbie Davies; I'm stronger than this. I don't let anyone or anything get to me. I care about nothing or nobody. Though, I wasn't always like this. I used to have real friends, ones that actually liked me for me, not for the bad things I did. And, on top of it all. I had a best friend. The best in the world. And her name was Lindsey McKenna. We had so much in common, always going shopping, swimming, to each other's houses, cinema, basically always having a laugh. But then, she grew up. When she turned 13. We were having a blast at her party. She was even kind enough to invite the boy that I'd adored quite a while so that I could get to know him. Well, at the time I thought it was kind. Until I walked into her bedroom, to find them sat on her bed talking. They say that's all it was and that she was putting in a good word for me. But, that didn't matter then. 'Cause all I saw was red...
    I just went crazy, screaming obceneties and I even slapped her. Iwas ashamed but that didn't stop me.

I know I shouldn't, but since that day, I've been a first-class bully ever since...Well, tomorrow a school. I'm going to go over to her, wish her a happy 13th birthday. And apologise. I know I don't deserve forgiveness, but I might aswell try. I miss our friendship so much. Meanwhile, I'm still being followed, better quicken my pace even more...

13. Ditte

Ditte New Member

This is great! (again :p)

More soon?!

14. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

yep sure. gimme a half hour tho plz. im gunna work on piczo for a while
    toodles

15. Ditte

Ditte New Member

Sure..

Piczo?!

16. -Elsi-

-Elsi- New Member

full of awsome-ness!

17. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Chapter 4. (The one you've all been waiting for)
    Lindsey's P.O.V
    poop! She was going into the main street, argh! What to do. What to do...I'll just have to be patient I guess. Hope for the best. YES! She's going into another cut. The stupid witch has not realised I'm still here. Seriously though, if someone was chasing you, would you be stupid enough to stick to the dark alleys? Yeesh! But I'm not complaining.. I'm not going to waste another moment.

I grabbed her by the collar of her denim jacket, almost ripping it off her back. Slamming her into the wall.
    "AHH! TAKE MY PHONE, MY PURSE, WHATEVER. JUST DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" HA! If only her other victims could hear her tough words now!
    "Shut the hell up. I don't want any material possesions, all I want is your ugly head on a pike, and your heart -if you have one- on a silver platter!"
    "L-L-Linds?"
    "You don't have the right to call me that. Not after all you have done. You deserve nothing but what is about to happen to you now. Do you realise how you ruined my life? DO YOU REALISE?! First of all, I had no family, but I could live with that, 'cause I had SUCH great friends, but NO, you had to ruin that didn't you? And all because I was doing you a favour? Do you seriously think I'd steal my best friends crush? What do you take me for? After all this, I've though countless times about suicde, but that would be letting you win, so instead, how about I just kill you?"
    "Em, Happy Birthday!"
    I couldn't contain myself, I burst out laughing.
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY? HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY? I haven't had a single "happy" moment since my 13th birthday, oh, wait, you ruined that too didn't ya?"
    "WILL YOU LET ME GET A WORD IN EDGEWAYS!? I know I've been a twat, and I'll always regret that, but there's one thing I'll always regret, if I don't fix it now. And that is that I want to make-up."
    What was she on? Though, at that moment, when she looked up at me with those pleading green eyes, I kinda felt sorry for her. But that moment soon passed.
    "I can't take this anymore. Your just saying this now, give you a few hours and you'll be back to normal. Plus, don't think I can't smell the cider on your breath, your probably just saying this in a drunken stupor! What do you take me for? I'm not, eventually, going to give you your commupence, you'll get what's been coming to you for a LONG time."
    And, with that, I lost it. I layed it into her. Big time. For all those days she'd hurt me, I'd hurt her ten times harder. Kicks, punches, scratches, hair-pulling, anything I felt like. I was insane, and she was so drunk, she just lay there on the cobbles, letting me get away with it.
    "NOW YOU KNOW HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL, WORTHLESS. I WOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU AINT WORTH THE HASSLE. STAY AWAY FROM ME FROM NOW ON. YOU HEAR ME?"
    She mumbled.
    "I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME!?"
    "Yes, I do, for f**ks sake, just go."
    I was too tired to argue, I spat on her. Then ran.

18. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

bwt piczo is where you make your own website. mine is dedicated to mcr lol. enjoy chapter 4?

19. Ditte

Ditte New Member

Great chapter..
    She's kinda crazy:confused:

oh.. Nice XD

20. Alexxis

Alexxis New Member

eep.
    this is really good.
    i think it needs to be updated. :)