Crash Into My f**king Arms [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by 0punkrocker0, Apr 2, 2008.

1. MCRfan2011

MCRfan2011 New Member

that was good.
    YOU PERVERT!
    just kidding.
    update soon?

2. FrerardLove5

FrerardLove5 Member

*New reader*
    This is f**kING good!!
    Update soon?????? Pweeze???

3. Sussak

Sussak Guest

i liked it!! more?

4. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

loved it a little confusing but i love it!!!!!

5. xxRosexx

xxRosexx Guest

Okay.I fair haven't figured out what's going on.
    (I have a notion but I don't know if I'm right)

<333

6. Minerva Flautist

Minerva Flautist New Member

WTF?? I'm beyond confused. That was hot, nonetheless. I loved the update. =]

7. MCRmoshpitt

MCRmoshpitt New Member

I'm guessing it was sexy time???!!!

and omg Frank...coke??? =O

8. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Haha, me think I know what they were doing.
    ;)

9. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I just read all of this story on the other site - I know what happens and I know how it ends.
    Its damn cute, thats all I'll say XD

10. bachillerata

bachillerata Active Member

aww thazt wassexy lmao xD

11. Phoebe.

Phoebe. New Member

What site?!

12. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

oh great...
    does that mean that there's no point in posting this story?
    ='[

i can stop right here if there is no point...

13. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

NO DONT STOP!!!!
    DONT YOU DARE STOP!!
    OTHER PPL LOVE THIS STORY TOO, PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!

14. XxXcassXxX

XxXcassXxX Guest

DONT STOP! IM READING IT TO!

15. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

umm...
    ok.
    =/
    just dont read ahead in the other site.
    im a little worried about that..
    here's the next chapter.

Chapter 5

I didn't want to let him go. Releasing him meant facing reality; facing the fact that despite how it felt, I barely knew him, and he'd been hurting- had I made things worse? His father; "I'm a fag;" what if the bastard found out?! God, Frankie would get killed, oh poop poop hell no...

I had to let go of him, slowly turning the car ignition on...

"Oh christ." I couldn't look at him. It took several swallows before I could say, "Are... are you okay?"

"Gerard... Hell. Was that- Oh poop.''

I made myself glance sideways at him. Smudged eyeliner trailed down his pale cheeks, mascara framing scared wide eyes. He looked... hell, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous...

"Was that b-bad?" he stammered nervously. "M-my fault-"

"No!" Worrying that I'd been a little too quick to correct him, I slowed down awkwardly. "I mean... it was... y'know..." A breath, I sighed uncomfortably. "B-but not, not... a bad thing; not your f-fault, not like that... I mean... poop."

I just reached out for him again, wrapping my arms tightly around his shoulders as our lips met. Gently now, not so panicked or desperate... Well, he still looked desperate, scared and scarred from all that abuse... but not so heartbreakingly alone now. Something had filled up the hole I'd seen before in his haunted eyes. ...Me?

"Gerard, Gerard-" whimpered into my neck...

"Frankie, oh Frank... you okay?"

"I think s-so... t-thank you... you're f-f**king amazing..."

"poop, Frankie, I'm not really-"

He put a trembling finger slowly to my lips. "D-don't. You m-made me feel... lo-"

If he said loved... My heart thudded in my throat. I wasn't sure I could...

"-like somebody g-gave a poop."

Had he sensed my fear? God, he was something else...

"N-nobody's ever made me f-feel like they c-cared. Not in a long, long t-time..."

"God, I... I do, Frankie... I care..." I started to pull gently away, but his fingers tightened on my arm.

"C-can we just stay here... one more m-minute, Gerard... please..? I just... I just wanna p-pretend that it's all okay... that I d-don't have to go back home...'' His eyes were nervous, jumpy, scared. I knew it made him anxious to ask. He seemed so frightened of doing the wrong thing.

"Shh, Frankie; mmkay, it's okay..." I leaned back into the embrace as he closed his eyes nervously, breathing starting to even out.

We just stayed there for a while, Frankie's face pressed into my chest, eyes tightly closed as he shut out the rest of the world. I watched him gently, emotions I couldn't really place surging through my veins. Frank Iero... wow.

After a long time, Frank curled back away, still not taking his gaze off me as though he was afraid I would disappear when he blinked. "T-take me..." He couldn't even say the word home. "B-back, please?"

"Frankie... Maybe you don't have to go back right yet..?" His eyes held a flicker of hope for a moment; it was brief, but I knew I'd seen it. Then "I don't have anywhere else to g-go, Gerard."

"You could... you could come to my place... You know Mikey a bit already... It's not too far away... so..." I swallowed.

He glanced down. "I want to, Gerard, really I do..." he said quietly to his lap. I had to strain to hear him. "B-but I always go home... after. After he... y'know. I always do..."

"Maybe it's time to change things... to feel better. Frankie?"

He stared hard at me, then tore his eyes away to nod. "Okay."

I reached down next to the seat, straightening and silently handing Frank the plastic packet of white powder he had dropped. His pale face flushed.

His hand was shaking badly as he took the baggie from me, and he was refusing to meet my eyes with his. I thought I heard him murmur "S-poop" uncomfortably under his breath.

"Frankie-"

"Gerard-"

We spoke at the exact same moment, then looked at each other.

''Go ahead," he murmured quietly.

"No, you Frankie... you go ahead."

He took a deep breath. "M-maybe the rumors were true. A little... Look, I never meant to get... addicted... poop. poop, y'know-"

"Frank... I know. I might as well say it; I drink too much, like passed out every night kind of 'too much...' Just ask Mikey... Well... I understand. I do."

"Thank you," he whispered, then leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes again.

The drive was silent; we both had too much to think about...

**i know its tempting, but please dont read ahead.**

16. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Don't worry im not going to read ahead, i'd rather read it here.
    I ♥ THIS STORY SO PLEASE DON'T STOP POSTING!!!

17. XxXcassXxX

XxXcassXxX Guest

im not reading ahead i think that would be gay
    DONT STOP POSTING THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY!!
    lol i like caps lock

18. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

Yea, please don't stop posting this.

It's so good.

19. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

f**k...I missed two updates!
    I just read them..
    this story is amazing! I Iove it! And im loving you for updating!

Dont stop updating!
    PLEASE!

20. Minerva Flautist

Minerva Flautist New Member

Wow, that was amazing. Just like every other update. You're my hero. :D