Crash Into My f**king Arms [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by 0punkrocker0, Apr 2, 2008.

1. :roll:

Uheh.

I meant to post that on the sequel. :D
    Well, I'm off to post it there.

How dumb am I? I manage to unsubscribe from the sequel, and then I post my comment on the wrong bit.

*face palm*

2. mY cHeM rOx

mY cHeM rOx Guest

I just read the whole thing, and now I'm reading the sequel.
    I didn't get an ounce of sleep last night.

3. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

u have no idea how much i miss the old times...

4. MyImmortalMajor

MyImmortalMajor New Member

I wanna pretend that it's just us two; that love is everything they talk about, pain and hope and lust and chemicals and revenge, and hearts and guns and bloodstains and 'I love you's' and rainclouds and candy hearts... Just you and me, forever, like that."

I love it!!!! I loooved this story, and that quote at the end it just... gah! <3

5. I finished this one a few days ago, im now reading the sequel. this made me cry soooo much!!!!

Oh, btw.... :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :stealth:

6. Shiny-Dynamite

Shiny-Dynamite New Member

DUDE! this whole storty like brought tears to my eyes (that never happens) you've dona n AMAZING JOB! <3

7. I have just read the hole thing and wow this story has made me laugh, cry, panic, worry,giggle,aww and so much more :3 i loved it so much, im going to read the sequel now :3 the writer deserves so much credit, it was amazing :')

8. Shadowpook

Shadowpook New Member

I just spent the whole of teh past week reading this obsessivly. Its amazing. I love it. If i had been here to read it whlst you were writing this, i'm sure i would have been bugging for replies :) i love it

poor frankie....and gerard...but frankies small adn cute... poor frankie... :'(

9. Shadowpook

Shadowpook New Member

I just spent the whole of teh past week reading this obsessivly. Its amazing. I love it. If i had been here to read it whlst you were writing this, i'm sure i would have been bugging for replies :) i love it

poor frankie....and gerard...but frankies small and cute... poor frankie... :'(

10. StarlightFreak

StarlightFreak New Member

I just spent the whole day reading this....

THAT WAS f**kING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. mollyxmadness

mollyxmadness Active Member

Just finished re-reading this again, and I still love it.

12. RubyVenom

RubyVenom New Member

I absolutely LOVED this story ... Im gonna go read the sequel now >.<

13. This is my favorite fanfiction. Like actually, out of all the ones that I have read, this is the one that i love the most. It's just absolutely amazing. xx

14. f**k YOU. I wanna know what happens. You can't just go all "I just wanna-" like in "I'm Not Okay(I Promise)." ITS NOT FAIR. But god.. I f**king love you. ON TO THY SEQUEL.

15. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

hey everybody. =]
    come to my profile.
    i left a message that i want u all to see.
    <3
    this may or may not apply to u

16. Amp the killjoy

Amp the killjoy New Member

Omgomgomg awewww

17. Amp the killjoy

Amp the killjoy New Member

Hmm... What does that ending remind me of?....... Lol

18. 0punkrocker0

0punkrocker0 Member

please stay strong.

- AC

19. Trick

Trick New Member

Dude, I read this waaaaay back and have no idea how to get to the original since I can't really work this site out.

20. Trick

Trick New Member

dude, where is the original?? *assumes you're still alive*