Come on Angel, Don't You Cry

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by ClassicxDisaster, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClassicxDisaster

ClassicxDisaster New Member

[​IMG]

Chapter 1

I sat on the couch, across from my psychiatrist. "I don't know where to begin" I mumbled, leaning back on the couch.
    "Start from the beginning, I need to understand where you are coming from Gerard, I need to understand why you did what you did" he explained, waiting for my response. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "I've never talked about it before" I started, because I hadn't, I'd thought about it a lot, it's really all I can think about.
    "That's okay, gather your thoughts" he said as he scribbled something on his notepad. Dr. Walker is always willing to wait, I've been coming to him for almost a month now, twice a week, we haven't made any progress whatsoever.
    "Start with, why you did it, what crossed your mind while you were holding the gun to your chest, please make me understand Gerard," he pleaded. I guess he really did want to understand, not like the other doctors I had, they weren't interested in me, just the money I gave them.
    "I really don't know Doctor, if I knew I wouldn't be in this place," I said. I've been here for a month, here being James River. James River is a loony bin, there are people here who've tried to kill their parents, people who have eating disorders, people that are manic depressives, I could go on and on. Everyone is wondering why I'm here, why is Gerard Way, the successful, looked up to, frontman of My Chemical Romance in with these crazies? The answer is pretty simple, not difficult to understand at all. I snapped, plain and simple. All of these kids, they thought I was stable and that I could save them. Maybe I did save a few of them; I've heard so many of their stories. But the stress of everything caught up with me, I couldn't handle it anymore. I had no one to lean on, no one to save me...from myself.

Ha! If only I could tell Dr. Walker all of that, maybe we could make some progress. I haven't talked to anyone since I've gotten here. Maybe because I've been in solitary confinement since I got here. That's not necessarily a bad thing; I dont think anyone else knows I'm here. Good thing too, I'd lose all of my fans; I'd lose everything I worked to hard for.
    I hate this place, I really do. I don't know why they put me in here, the only thing it's doing is driving me insane.
    "Talk to me Gerard, I know you're thinking about it," Dr. Walker says.
    "I know it's hard to get it out in the open," I mumbled.
    "Well, start from the beginning, tell me, day by day, what led up to you deciding to kill yourself?" he asked, he looked me straight in the eyes. I didn't dare lie to him; I took a deep breath, and began my story.

2. ClassicxDisaster

um..let me know honestly if you like it or not

3. Chloexoxo

Chloexoxo New Member

i love it! im dying for some more!

4. ClassicxDisaster

thank you
    i'll post the next chapter as soon as i can

5. Chloexoxo

Chloexoxo New Member

ha! cant wait! * jumps up and down * xxxx

6. Alesha

Alesha New Member

wow, seems pretty good so far, i think i'll like this story very much.

7. Melancholia

Melancholia New Member

pretty good!

8. Ems

Ems New Member

i like it ... it seems pretty feasible ... even though i hope it would never happen lol can't wait for more x x x

9. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

=O

Katelynn that's awesome! :thumbsup: put up chapter 2 soon.

PS- when do i come in? xD
    :whistling:

10. ClassicxDisaster

Chapter 2

"Gerard, we're on in five, hurry up!" Mikey screamed at me as I applied the last of my make up. "I'm coming, I'm coming" I said as I raced out of the bus and into the backstage area. "How many are there tonight?" I asked.
    "75,000" Frank replied as he tuned his guitar.
    "Wow, okay, everyone ready?" I asked as we started the round of high fives before we took the stage. The house lights went down; the crowd began to scream, the moment they'd been waiting for all night had finally come.
    Here we go, another show, a different city, and the kids all wanting one thing. To be saved. Saved from the dark pit of depression that they've dug themselves into, they expect me to pull them out. "Now come one come all to this tragic affair, wipe off that make up what's in is dispair." I start, the curtain hasn't dropped yet, I haven't seen the crowd yet. But I can feel them; I can feel their energy coursing through my veins. They're singing along, singing loud, hoping I will hear them, I can hear them. They all seem desperate for my help, for my guidance, so I can save them. I want to save them...but I cant. "I'd encourage your smiles, I'll expect you won't cry" the curtain drops. The crowd goes insane at the sight of their saviors, right in front of their eyes, arms length away, but not close enough. They push towards the stage, hoping to be seen by one of us, maybe be graced by the touch of our hand. They want to be heard, I can hear them. I lean out over the crowd, just out of their reach, "And if your heart stops beating, I'll be here wondering did you get what you disserve?" Moshpits start, some kids can't handle them, they'll be hurt. In their eyes I see the love they hold for this band. The respect they have for us, in the end I don't want to disappoint them. They're the only thing I've got to hold onto right now. "Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand?" I hold my fingers to my head, posing as a gun. I ask myself that question more than anything.
    The song finishes, the crowd screams, the lights shut off.
    "How's everybody doing tonight?" I ask, the crowd screams in response. "As I look out over the crowd, I see some of you falling down, and I want everyone out there to help their brother back up when he falls!"
    We start into the next song, a crowd favorite none the less, "Now I know, that I can make you stay, but where's your heart?"
    I wonder about her sometimes, I miss her, she was my everything. Now, even up on this stage, in front of thousands of people, I feel alone. I can't believe I let her slip away from me.
    All of these kids, they expected an amazing show. I can't do it, I can't. The song is almost over; I take a deep breath and finish off the last lines of the song, and collapse to the ground before the house lights come back up.
    I hear the sudden silence of the crowd, I sense their confusion, no one can see me except my band. They're all confused too; Mikey comes and kneels beside me, concerned about me. He calls to me, shaking me, but I can't get up, I cant. I lay here, sobbing uncontrollably as Frank runs backstage to get help.
    Out come two medics with a stretcher, the fans are really upset now, some of them are crying, I can hear them, I let them down.

Frank grabs the microphone as the medics roll me off stage, "Everyone, I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, but we can't perform tonight."
    Poor Frank, he sounds as if he's on the verge of tears, and if I know him...he is.

When I finally opened my eyes I was on the bus, lying in my bunk. My pillow, stained from tears, my cheeks still wet. "Frank?" I called quietly, I didn't think anyone would hear me, but immediately Frank was by my side.
    "Gerard, you're okay" he said, smiling happily. "What happened to you up there?" he asked, his smile vanishing.
    "I was thinking about her again," I said simply, I didn't want to explain about me feeling like I couldn't save the fans.
    "Gerard, I thought you were okay now," Frank said, brushing the hair from my eyes.
    "I thought I was too," I mumbled as I rolled over and went to sleep.

11. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

yayyy thats awesome. this is like my favorite fan fiction right now. :]

12. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

but seriously what chapter do i come in haha

13. ClassicxDisaster

shh
    you'll see..you'll see..

but i'm glad you like it =)

14. Chloexoxo

Chloexoxo New Member

awsome! awsome awsome! i love it!

15. xstarlessxeyesx

xstarlessxeyesx On This Dark Day...

AHHH HELLO Sky!!!!!
    =]
    and yes do i have to say it i realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realyrealy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy realy

like this story=]

16. Martha

Martha The Sweet Crusader

i like it so far
    the very begining wher he says " i don't know where to begin"
    it just reminded me of an alanis morisette song .....
    but as i read it they were two completly differnt stories

anyway i like the story keep writing...

17. Ems

Ems New Member

awwww poor gee!!! loving this story! please carry on! x x x

18. Melancholia

Melancholia New Member

poor Gerard... and poor fans...

19. ClassicxDisaster

um..i'll update soon
    i'm at home sick today
    ..well..not sick..i just almost passed out this morning..so i didnt go to school cause i didnt wanna pass out there..

anyways
    chapter 3 is coming

20. Schuyler

Schuyler Active Member

:)

hello.. whoever that is...
    kaylyn? sarah? taylor? i duno.
    yeah.

yay for chapter 3 coming
    and yay for you feeling better :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.