Coincidence [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Noemi., Mar 28, 2008.

1. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Epilogue: Part 7

Gerard’s P.O.V.
    I didn’t really want to take my anger out on anyone so I just decided to take a walk. It was around eight at night and I didn’t really care I just wanted to clear my mind before I lost it and let my anger come out and possibly hurt someone.

After a while of walking to no where in particular, I saw a river near by. I walked by the river and sat down by the shore. I took some of the pebbles that were beside me and started chunking them in the water. I watched as they skid leaving little circles in the water as it went. I sighed and sat back down.

Once I was tired of just sitting on my butt I decided to take a quick swim. I stripped down and got into the water. To my surprise it wasn’t that cold. I went under the water and stayed there. I liked the feeling of being under the water. It just seemed like no one was around you, like you were isolated from the world around you. I kept myself under the best I could. For some reason I wanted to know how it felt to drown. I didn’t want to drown but then again I liked the feeling. By now I couldn’t breathe but I didn’t care.

I resurfaced and got out before I actually ended up drowning myself. I got dressed and walked back home. I took a shower and changed. Once I did I went to bed and dozed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know it's short but I wanted to update something again.
    What Gee did inside the river is something I actually did in a
    pool once. It was weird but I dunno, I was just really really calm
    when I did. Don't worry I didn't drown myself. Comments??

2. :Jill:

:Jill: Active Member

Great update. hehe Gee in the river. great update

3. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Thanks.
    I actually did what he did, I dunno I just remembered it so I decided to write it down.

4. ChaoiticControl

ChaoiticControl New Member

OMG!
    And here i was thinking you were dead.

But I loved loved loved the update
    No matter how short it was

5. XxMCRxXluverXx

XxMCRxXluverXx New Member

YAY you updated
    awesome update who cares if its short
    well that was cool gee in a river XD

6. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Wow!
    That was awesome, Noe!!!
    I loved it.

7. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

You thought I was dead?!
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks.

thanks!

8. XxMCRxXluverXx

your welcome noe
    you know i love you
    oh and read my fic its called Pain can equal love read it and tell me what you think plzzz
    well update soon

9. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

I'll read it now dont worry.
    I was looking for something to do, nice timing.

10. XxMCRxXluverXx

lol thank you sooo much and tell me what you think plzzz i dont kno how good it is

11. Tara

Tara New Member

For some reason, now I have the image of Gee floating on his back on a river. -_-
    Awesome update Noe Noe!

12. MyChemGirl

MyChemGirl New Member

Loved it Noemi!!!! i missed two updates lol

13. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Epilogue: Part 8

Frank’s P.O.V.
    The next afternoon everything seemed weird. Christine was in a good mood, Gerard and Mikey seemed like they really didn’t want to be near each other, Bob and Ray were just sitting around playing cards, and the girls were just talking to Christine. It seemed a bit normal except for Gerard and Mikey. I wondered what was wrong. I hope they didn’t sleep with each other again. They didn’t seem grossed out with each other like that one time they just seemed furious at each other. I guess they had another fight, which was normal I guess.

“Hey everyone!”

“Hey!!”

I took a mug of coffee and went to quickly peck Gerard on the lips. I sat next to him and grabbed his hand with my unoccupied hand. I looked into his eyes hoping that I might somehow figure out why he was mad and a bit miserable. Once I knew that I couldn’t find anything out by just looking at him I grabbed his hand and led him outside to we could talk in peace without anyone butting in. Once we were a ‘secure’ distance I turned him around and he leaned against the side of the house. I took a sip of my coffee then looked at him.

“Gerard, look at me please. I know something’s wrong with you by the way you look. You seem mad and a little irritated. Can you tell me what’s wrong, please?”

Gerard’s P.O.V.
    I didn’t want to tell Frank because I knew it would be really stupid and childish. I mean I should just get over it but of course I can’t because I’m so damn stubborn.

“Look it’s really nothing. You know how I can be childish and stubborn sometimes, how I just won’t let little things go.”

“Are you sure, I mean we can talk about it if you want. If you don’t want to I’ll just drop it.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Ok, I won’t bug you about it but incase you do I’m here. Let’s go inside.”

I nodded and followed him inside. For a minute there I actually thought that he was going to push me until I said something but he didn’t and I was grateful for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know it's short but I want to post an update before my family gets
    here because I know that as soon as they do that I'll hardly update.

14. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Great update, bear!!!
    :tongue:

15. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Thanks.
    I'm running out of ideas for this fic though.

16. :Jill:

:Jill: Active Member

Awesome update Noe

17. MyChemGirl

MyChemGirl New Member

Loved it!!! how many more Epilogues are there gonna be?

18. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

I'm going up to ten.

19. MyChemGirl

MyChemGirl New Member

aww just two more??

i'll miss this fic!!!

20. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Yeah just two more.
    I thought about a sequel but right now my head has no ideas in it..*knocks on head* nope not that many ideas in there. My updates are starting to get really dull and it's 'cause I can't think of anything!!