Coincidence [Frerard]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Noemi., Mar 28, 2008.

1. :Jill:

:Jill: Active Member

Awe that was sweet Noe. I'm glad I could be part of the people that made you continue. I shall recommend this story.

2. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Thank you.

3. Athena

Athena Active Member

whens ths next update noe??

4. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Hmm, I'm not quite sure atm.
    I'm working on another update. I'll try to finish it by tonight but if not then tomorrow for sure if nothing gets in my way.

5. :Jill:

Yay can't wait.

6. Athena

Athena Active Member

im with jilly on that lolz... i might not be able to read tonight cuz i have to go soon but i will tomorrow =]

7. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

8. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Aww!
    I loved it...
    For some strange reason I cried when I read that and my eyes are now red and puffy...hehe

That was an awesome update, bear.

9. :Jill:

Is there gonna be anymore?

10. Athena

Athena Active Member

woo new fic i just read it lolz =]

11. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Aww Gaby..*hugs*
    Yes Jill there is still more!!
    Thank you Hayz!

12. MyChemGirl

MyChemGirl New Member

are you updating here today??

13. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

Um I'm not sure Christine.
    My brother's here so that's why.

14. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

My internet totally messed up right when I was about to post so sorry for the delay. Here's the update and enjoy!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue: Part 5

Gerard’s P.O.V.
    If anything this precise moment was sheer bliss. I couldn’t ask for anything more; I was with the man I loved, again. It was nice even if we started out really weird again. It would have been great if we could have kept it going from high school but there are always obstacles that people have to face that send the things you want swerving into a pit of doom. Even if it is partially your fault and half the liquors fault.

It was already one in the morning and I hadn’t shut my eyes and slept yet. I’ve been watching Frank sleep since he laid down. He looks so angelic, like a five year old even. As I kept looking at him I saw someone open the door and I squinted my eyes. As soon as my eyes got used to the light I saw that it was Christine.

“Gee can you come down for a minute I need to talk to you.” She whispered.
    “Yeah I’ll be right there.”

With that I loosened the grip Frank had on me and went downstairs. I wondered what she wanted to talk about. Once I went down to the kitchen I closed the door to make sure I didn’t wake the guys in the living room. Ray was on one couch, Bob was on the arm chair and Mikey was just thrown across the coffee table in the middle of the room. He looked drunk and I don’t know what but I wasn’t even going to bother with that right now. I walked into the kitchen and sat in the chair next to Christine as I waited for her to speak.

“Ok Gerard you’re with my brother again and I’m happy for the two of you, I really am but I need to talk to you about that. Look four years ago you all did a huge mistake and I understand that mistakes happen but that hurt all four of us, but mainly Frank and I guess you too. I know that that hurt really badly and it crushed you guys but neither could blame the other because you both were at fault, along with the drunky on the coffee table. Point being is that I don’t want to see my brother devastated again. You don’t understand how bad it was, you don’t know how much it hurt to watch him struggle to do things without breaking down or being locked up in the room. It was all too much for him especially with the situation that was going on at the time with the butthole of our father. I don’t want to see him hurt because he’s my brother nor you because you’re my friend but you know that my brother means more to me than any friend.”

“Trust me I remember that night vividly even if I was drunk. It was really devastating how everything happened so quickly, how everything was over. I lost one of the most precious things in my life in a quick second just because of a drunken mistake. You were the only person not at fault yet you were hurt because of our stupidity and I’m sorry for that. I never meant anything to happen but who ever does. Trust me don’t you think I was disgusted after that night because I had f**ked my own brother?! I’d hate me too if I was someone else, I do hate myself for what I did. Unfortunately you can’t rewind time or just wish that something never happened and have it go as you want because life doesn’t work like that. I wish our relationship could have lasted through high school but we saw that that didn’t happen but I’m grateful that I have him now. I promise you now that I’ll do my best not to hurt him again like I did that night.”

“I trust you with this Gerard. I’ll take your word but remember break your promise and it’s your butt. Got it?” She was smiling by the end of her sentence.

“Yeah I got it. I need my butt!”

“You’re stupid. You know you should get some sleep, you’re starting to get bags under your eyes.”

“You should too. Goodnight!”

I guess that talk didn’t go so bad, well except for having to be reminded of ‘that’ night. It doesn’t matter though, what does matter is keeping my word to Christine. I promised her I would try to not hurt her brother and that’s what I was planning to do, not hurt him. Plus I was scared Christine was going to turn into the Incredible Hulk and pulverize my butt!

15. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Loved it, sis!
    That was awesome...
    But you need to get Christine and Mikey together again.

16. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

OH MY GOD, FINALLY SOMEONE READS IT!!
    Thank you.
    I dunno if Im going to get Christine and 'drunky' together again. (Mikey's not a drunky and i :wub: him in real life but int he fic, well that's another story.)

17. Gaby

Gaby Clash city rocker

Aww...
    Well, its okay.

And I looove Mikey too, he's awesome.
    Hehe

18. XxMCRxXluverXx

XxMCRxXluverXx New Member

Oh-M-GEE noe i missed like three updates :'(
    gawd i'm a bad person
    anyways LOVED them AND YAY they got together woo
    *gives a year supply of skittles and FRERARD plushies*
    thats for them getting together XD
    oh and well I think christine should get back with mikey i mean she does still love him right???
    well update when you can
    I WUB you

19. Noemi.

Noemi. New Member

It's ok.
    *takes skittles and lol Frerard plushies*
    Um well i dunno about Mikey and Christine.
    I love you too!!

20. XxMCRxXluverXx

XxMCRxXluverXx New Member

ok
    lol i knew you would love the plushies XD they're just so freakin' sweet like penguins XD um well it could work out but if mikeys a drunk (like yo said) then thats a no-no cuz.......idk XD
    YAY i'm loved WOOO