Bombing and Shooting in Norway leaves at least 90 dead.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Kaytea, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Kaytea

Kaytea TSoSP

Source

As of this evening, the death count is at 92. Not one of them an overdosing, drugged-up soul singer.

2. p0mba

p0mba Active Member

Four of my friends was killed on Utøya last night. I was supposed to be there, too. This is so tragic. I cant stop watching the news on both tv and online. I just cant understand why this has happened. I just want to wake up and that this is just a dream.

There are no words.

3. Kaytea

Kaytea TSoSP

poop, I'm so sorry <3
    I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel...

4. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

I'm so sorry, Ing. :(

5. XOMBIE

XOMBIE Guest

I remember hearing about this. I was absolutely stunned. It's crazy that this happened, you'd just never imagine. A few of my close friends live in Oslo, thank god none of them were hurt.
    I was in tears over this. Norway is one of the most peaceful places in the world. Nowhere is safe anymore.

6. Kriss

Kriss Mrs. Sherlock

I know people who've lost their friends there. It's so surreal..I live so very close to where it happened. I can't believe it. I don't think I want to believe it either.

7. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I heard about this and I couldn't believe it. it's so tragic and sad and you don't hear people talk about it and some people don't wanna believe it is happening.
    My heart goes out to the families of the people who lost their lives

8. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

I'm so sorry to hear that, love. <3

9. kadoodle

kadoodle crazy cat lady Staff Member

What sort of a sick bastard does this? It's still sinking in that this has actually happened.

10. Nurul

Nurul Madridista

Ing, my condolences to you. <3

I've just been reading some articles, and the things that the survivors went through... This is just so f**king horrible.

11. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

It's true. :(

I'm glad you're okay, Kriss!

12. CherieNoir

CherieNoir Member

I'm so shocked this happened in Norway. School shootings in Finland, terror attack in Stockholm and now this massive terror attack in Norway. What the hell is happening to Scandinavia? Isn't this supposed to be one of the most peaceful places in the world?