Awake and Unafraid [Gerard Way]

Discussion in 'Completed Fan Fictions' started by Jo, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexxis

Alexxis New Member

Haha, only the second chapter and I love it!
    Your stories are just so very amazing like that.

Can't wait for the next chapter! <33

2. Nikki Marie

Nikki Marie New Member

Whoaaa. i lovee itt so faaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so glad there is a sequel!! This is awesome!!
    xx

3. Jo

Jo New Member

Thanks girls!
    I'm glad everyone's liking it!
    And seeing as it's only 6:20am,
    There will probably be lots of updates today.
    ^_^

4. Megan

Megan New Member

AWESOME

Even though I won't be on here for like the rest of the day.

:glare:

Gah.

It's only been two chapters and I don't want to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:^_^:

5. Jo

Jo New Member

Chapter 3

Gerard’s POV

I sat in the car for two seconds before jumping out of it and running to catch up with her.

“Juliet, wait!” I said and she only seemed to move faster.

I caught up to her and grabbed her arm, turning her to face me. She immediately pulled it back out of my grip and glared at me.

“Why are you always running from me?”
    “I’m not running from you,” she said, “I simply have nothing to say.”
    “There has to be something you want to say. C’mon, you’re telling me that after ten years there’s nothing you want to say to me?”

She set the bags down and threw her hands up in the air.

“You want me to talk? Okay, how’s this for talking? I left ten years ago because you were so wrapped in your deal with the f**king drugs and alcohol. I left because even after I stuck by your side and tried to help you, you hurt me. You were violent, you were loud, you weren’t the person I fell in love with!”
    “So that’s it? I get into some bad stuff and you just up and leave like nothing?!”
    “Oh, no!” she yelled, “Do not try to blame that on me! I asked you to stop, I begged you to get help, and YOU didn’t want to!”
    “It was hard! I know that sounds like a bullshit excuse but it was really hard, Juliet!”
    “I know it was hard! Why do you think I wanted you to get some f**king help?! I didn’t expect you to do it alone, Gerard; and I told you that. I told you that so many times. But you never listened, you didn’t want to listen.”
    “I loved you. I still—“
    “NO!” she cut me off, “Don’t you dare say it!”
    “It’s the truth! Are you going to stand here and tell me that you don’t feel anything for me?”
    “I don’t,” she said softly, “you hurt me in more ways than you think.”
    “I’m sorry...”
    “You should’ve thought of that before I left.”
    “Before you left?!” I looked at her almost appalled, “What the hell was I supposed to do then?! Better yet, what did you expect me to do?!”

She shook her head as she closed her eyes, looking like she was about to burst into tears any second. Suddenly she opened them and she stepped towards me, pushing me back with her hands.

“You were supposed to come after me!” she yelled.

All I could do was stare at her. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head again.

“You were supposed to come after me,” she said much softer this time, “and you didn’t. You just let me leave. That’s what you didn’t do.”

She looked at me for a second longer, before slowly turning around to walk towards the bags she’d set on the floor. She was about to reach down and grab them before I walked up to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her into me as my hands cupped her face and I pressed my lips against hers.

6. Shaz.

Shaz. Gleek.

YESSA!
    KISS!!
    *ahem*
    Great updates Mommy ^_^
    I'm hooked again already :)

7. Maddy

Maddy New Member

o this story definatly rules.....yesssss

8. Stefi

Stefi New Member

omg!!! i just finishd the other 1!! *sigh* oh well... im hooked on this 1 now... YAY!!! plz update soon

9. Cindy.

Cindy. New Member

yes! she cant resist gerard! she has to admit it!

oh wait..
    -new reader-
    ok haha

cant wait to see were this story leads to!

10. Stefi

Stefi New Member

u reminded me! thanks!!!

*new reader*

lol... im such a retard...

11. Jo

Jo New Member

Thank you!!
    ^_^

12. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

^_^
    I love this.
    So much.
    I've read the first chapter like, ten times.
    The second chapter like, five times.
    And the third, well only once because I have to write this, but I will also read it lots is my point.
    I am quite obsessed, me thinks.

I am going to read them all again now (once I've finished picking my sister's college for her xD)

13. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

I'm late into it AGAIN.

GOD.

I've gotta stay online longer.

I love this story so far.

It's gonna be like

RATE INTERESTING.

Juliet&Gerard FTW.

14. Thumbelina

Thumbelina Administrator Staff Member

Blatantly (H)

15. Jo

Jo New Member

I'm so glad you guys like it!!
    ^_^
    There will be lots more soon.

16. Laurie

Laurie Guest

ahh i love it . she needs to forgive gee...

17. PunkAssMofo!

PunkAssMofo! Fuzake n Na!

Nahhh I think he should try more.
    Liiiike, he should do all this way romantic stuff that makes me cry.

'Cause it's so beautiful

:eek:!

18. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

I'm a new reader xD.
    And love it
    and and and JULIET&&GERARD FTW.

Love it <3.

19. Jo

Jo New Member

Thank you!!
    ^_^
    You guys make me so happy.

And welcome to my new readers! ^_^

20. Jo

Jo New Member

Chapter 4

Juliet’s POV

I felt his hand grip my arm and he whirled me around. I gasped as he pulled me into his arms, but suddenly his hands were cupping my face and his lips were pressed against mine. I froze for a moment, my eyes wide before they fluttered closed. Suddenly I realized what was happening and I pushed him back unexpectedly, rearing my hand back and slapping him across the face as I glared at him.

“Don’t!” I hissed, “Don’t do that!”

He merely stared at me. I could see the hurt in his eyes and it almost broke me. But, I remembered the times he’d hurt me. I remembered the time I spent crying over him.

“Juliet,” he whispered as he took a step forward.
    “No!” I said as I backed up, “We’re done.”

I turned around and picked up the bags before heading towards the front door. I knocked lightly, before turning the door knob. It was unlocked, so I opened the door and stepped inside. I looked at Gerard one more time. He was still standing where I’d left him, looking at me as an odd tear made its way down his cheek. I couldn’t stand to see him cry, I never could. I took a deep breath and shut the door. I turned around and gasped, dropping one of my bags as I saw Luna standing there.

“You scared me,” I said picking up the fallen bag.
    “Are you okay?” she asked, worry etched in her face.
    “Yeah, I’m fine.”
    “Jules...I think you’ve forgotten that I know you.”

I smiled lightly and looked down.

“I’m fine, really. I just...I’d rather keep my distance.”
    “I understand. I’m sorry Frank insisted you went with him. He didn’t realize what he was doing,” she said.
    “Oh, no, it’s fine. I needed some stuff, anyway.”

She nodded before coming over to me and hugging me. I hugged her back, and she pulled back to look at me.

“You can talk to me about anything, okay? Just because he’s my brother doesn’t mean I’m going to stick up for him. What he did was wrong, and there’s no excusing it.”
    “I know,” I nodded.

She nodded again, and smiled lightly as I did the same.

“Well, Crimson asked where you were about three hundred times while you were gone,” she said and I laughed, “I’m so glad she likes you so much. Some people think she’s a little clingy, and I didn’t want her to annoy.”
    “Oh, not at all! She’s not annoying in the least bit. A cutie like her couldn’t be annoying,” I grinned teasingly at her, “she gets the clingy from you.”
    “She does!” Luna laughed and I smiled, “C’mon, we’re going to cut the cake soon.”
    “Okay, let me just put these bags in the room.”
    “Alright, I’ll be outside.”
    “Okay.”

She smiled at me before walking off in the direction of the backyard as I made my way to the bedroom. I wondered if Gerard was still outside, or he’d gone around to the backyard. I shook my head, not needing to worry about it. Today was Crimson’s day, and I wanted to be happy for her. I left the stuff on my bed, before leaving the room and returning to the party; doing my best to avoid Gerard at all costs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.