Am I Too Late? =/

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by x_Kickflip, Jul 13, 2016.

1. x_Kickflip

x_Kickflip New Member

It seems forever and a day since i last checked in, and life seems to pull you in all these directions..I joined under a different name as i cant for the life of me remember my old one :/, I knew it had black roses in somewhere =/..I seriously have a memory like a sieve and i also lost the link to the forum! New laptop and all :/

A re introduction anyways, for those of you who dont remember me..Im Danii!, im now 27..I joined TBP back when i was like 18 lol!, maybe even younger, but anywhere im British! (From the UK), for my fellow brits i live in the county of Nottinghamshire, here i live with my fiance of 6 years, our cat Millie and our son (Yep..I reproduced!!), Sebastian who is 4.

Its great to be back here, but ive never seen the forum look so deserted, it kinda makes me feel sad as back in its hayday it was a great place to be :)..Just hoping ive not missed the party!

- Danii

2. Nice to see you again!

3. Lenore

Lenore Inked and Sexy Staff Member

I think I remember you! Welcome back!

4. Gosh it has been forever and a day (I was very surprised I remembered my password from back when I was 16, I'm 22 now!). AND I REMEMBER YOU DANII! I remember when you were awaiting your son, I think you had an ultrasound photo in your signature.

Hi Lenore! I'm glad you're still here. What has been happening around here?

X Amy

5. crescendo.

crescendo. il mio amore

I'm surprised I still remembered mine, but I get it! But I think I remember you! Welcome back!

6. x_Kickflip

x_Kickflip New Member

Ahhh yeah!! Amy! :), god it seems ages ago now, and looking back at old posts and realising that the little scan picture baby is now 4 years old!..Ive seriously been away for too long!

Where has everyone gone?..And its sure good to be back!, its like reliving old times!

7. lilejamson

lilejamson New Member

hello nice to meet you :D