30 Seconds To Mars

Discussion in 'General Rock Discussion' started by November is Dead, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Trogdor!

Trogdor! New Member

I always laugh at him in Fight Club..... 'you're too blonde!!!!!!!!!!' *lol*

2. mcr xshannx

mcr xshannx New Member

awww jared broke his nose a few days ago. poor jared. i scared him at a concert b4. mwahaha. well my friend says i did.

3. [Fade.Out]

[Fade.Out] New Member

I have a new found love for 3stm <3
    Brought tickets to see them in april.

4. mcr xshannx

mcr xshannx New Member

i saw them b4 and i freaked out and he was running to where my friend and i were sitting and everyone was standing on chairs and i'm yelling that he's coming over here then he turns around when he's like right there and so many people were like pissed for me gettin them worked up. it was so funny.

5. GuitarFreak77

GuitarFreak77 New Member

I love 30 and Jared is really sweet. He thought it was funny when I was arguing with security right in front of the whole band at a M&G :p

6. mcr xshannx

mcr xshannx New Member

awww. that's so cool. i like your pic with shannon by the way. next time i go to see them , since my name's shannon, we're gonna yell out look it's shannon and it's just me. i love having the same name as shannon and same spelling and everything i love it. i encourage my friends to call me shannon leto and i'm gonna start to tell them to start calling me shanimal or silly shanimal.

7. Becca

Becca Lady of Sorrows

Ive only heard two songs and i Like them.
    Jared Leto is a bit full of himself though,
    from the two songs Ive heard they are good

8. mcr xshannx

mcr xshannx New Member

nah i don't think jared is full of himself. he's really faithful to his fans so is shannon and all of them but you'll see shannon signing autographs the most. yay shanimal and me.

9. GuitarFreak77

GuitarFreak77 New Member

My friend got me hooked on 'em! I really didn't know much about 'em until she asked me to go to a show with her. But I was glad I let her talk me into it! :D

10. demolition

demolition Guest

jared's just an eccentric artist
    like the way artists used to be before they sold out to corporations (not all artist, but those who did)
    he's just really into what he does
    and yeah maybe he likes to have long butt sound checks, but he can afford to do it and it's cool that he wants to make sure he sounds perfect for the fans

provehito in altum and all that <3

11. dead kiya

dead kiya Guest

omg i love 30STM is anyone going to the gig at london brixton?

12. soulkeeper

soulkeeper New Member

nope..my next show is innovember...maybe......:p

13. love_MCR!

love_MCR! New Member

I love 30 Seconds To Mars!
    It's not long ago that I bought 'A Beautiful Lie', but since I have it I can't stop listening to the album, it's great.
    I really like the video of 'The Kill', it's awesome!
    But the vid of 'From Yesterday' is great too.
    And I think Jared is a good singer, I love his voice!

14. Heart_Broken

Heart_Broken New Member

30 Seconds to Mars is my second favourite band next to MCR of course...
    I just think they're different to what i usually listen to and Jared Leto's voice is amazing! Although i was a fan of his acting career before i got into 30 Seconds to Mars...
    My fave songs have to be Attack and Capricorn.

15. the_fantasy

the_fantasy New Member

Anybody join Echelon yet? Damn when will they come here. Can't wait. I guess never.

16. soulkeeper

soulkeeper New Member

you can't just join echelon, you have to earn it:p lmao but yeah i consider myself part of the echelon for three years strong, i've put to much work in to that band.

everyone buy the self titled album!

you know i was supose to be in this video. but i didn't go to the video shoot, i regret it. i still go to the spot they film becasue im in love with the building. i just can't get to the 7th floor.

17. Matzzz

Matzzz New Member

30STM rule, love their music, The video for "The Kill (Bury Me)" and "From Yesterday" rocks

18. love_MCR!

love_MCR! New Member

Would have been great for you to be in the video. I would regret it too, if I didn't go there. It's bad that you're not in there. They really make great videos and it is great if you have a chance to be in there.

19. black_betty

black_betty New Member

I like 30 seconds to mars but not as much as i like mcr! i've got a beautiful lie on cd and i went and saw them in may, they were awesome!

20. love_MCR!

love_MCR! New Member

that's a very good idea!!
    I listened to it and it's great, so I decided to buy it.
    I love '30 Seconds To Mars' and 'A Beautiful Lie', all two albums are so great. I don't know which one is better, I love them the same and I can't stop listening to them.