2011 Honda Civic Tour with blink-182

Discussion in 'Live Concert Reviews' started by Lokeriel, May 23, 2011.

1. mollyxmadness

mollyxmadness Active Member

I could barely see the show on Tuesday. I'm too short and there were too many people standing in front of me. But it sounded awesome and the crowd was great. Matt and Kim were funny. I didn't really stick around for Blink because I had a long drive home and wanted to avoid traffic.

Round 2 tonight though. This time, I'll probably stick around for Blink.

2. That's too bad about your first show not being able to see. Hope you have better luck for the next one.

3. xokay_nowx

xokay_nowx Become, become, become

Stand on a lawn chair.

:D

4. TheNickiOfDoom

TheNickiOfDoom Time Lord

This is why I moved to a less populated area. It was wonderful except for the people who just stood around. Also, Blink was incredible. You missed out.

I'm jealous that you're going to the Pittsburgh show and I'm not. I like the lawn at the Pittsburgh venue so much better. You don't have to worry about people standing in front of you because everything is on a good slant.

5. mollyxmadness

The pittsburgh one was so much better. I was actually able to see, and I got to meet up with a couple of my friends. I also stuck around for some of Blink, and they were good. Although, I had to leave early again to avoid traffic, and I still got stuck in it for about a half out after that.

6. MrBoggins

MrBoggins Jesus take the PRNDL!

I'm going in six days!!!!!!!!

7. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero Guest

Saw them in August with JesterAleks THEY WERE AMAZING THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. They're in Virginia again today but I can't go 'cause it's a school night D:

8. Dust Angel

Dust Angel Unloveable. Staff Member

^ I knowww. I'm mourning; I'd really love to see them again on this tour. D:

9. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

I'm hoping to go to the LA show, but there's a one in a million chance I will.

10. mollyxmadness

That awkward moment when that post-concert longing feeling kicks you in the teeth.

11. GlowMidnight

GlowMidnight Active Member

^I still have that.

12. Lokeriel

Lokeriel Because Boomerangs Staff Member

I was thinking of going to either the Anaheim show on October 1st, or the Los Angeles show on October 8th. .But the shows are 1-2 weeks away, and I've not got tickets for anything. I've not made any plans, and I don't feel like I can leave Little Brother for that long, when he still spends much of his time attached to me. Sooo bummed. I've not seen a proper concert of theirs in 4 years. (I saw them at the Jimmy Kimmel taping back in November, but they only did 6 songs, so it wasn't like, a concert. Plus, that was almost a year ago, already.)

13. Angila

Angila InkGirl. Staff Member

^That's still really cool! I understand about not wanting to leave the baby, though. No one else can take care of them like Mommy can :)

14. Chemical 30

Chemical 30 Just 'That' Girl

I'm going tomorrow with my boyfriend!
    And I'm going in a wheelchair, haha, stupid broken foot!
    Does anyone have any suggestions on what time to be at the venue?

15. Lourdesslovesmcr

Lourdesslovesmcr New Member

I went to the one at the Cruzan Ampitheater on the 23rd... Best night of my life =] I just wish I could've gotten autographs but I met other fans and new ppl so it was still an awesome experience.

16. MrBoggins

MrBoggins Jesus take the PRNDL!

That probably is one of the best things about concerts. I'm still talking to several people I met at the MCR concert back in May. I love em to death.

Prufrock and I went to the HCT on the 24th. We didn't get pit though. We got nosebleed and then her friend upgraded us all about 2 songs into their set so we got to the front of the second section. It was kind of nice being able to just watch them perform tbh. I wish their set was longer than 45mins tho.

17. Lourdesslovesmcr

Lourdesslovesmcr New Member

yea thats how i felt too...i had a dream last night that I was waiting for them to come out and meet with fans but they went straight into their bus =( but yea lol

18. ToxicKarma

ToxicKarma New Member

i went to Version Wierless Apethitheater on August 19 th last year and saw them and it was the best day of my life. I wish i cuould re-live that night over and over again!

19. I saw them in this tour. It was the best day of my life! They were so lovely and energetic, I was disappointed more people hadn't gone to go see them. I met some other really amazing MCR fans while I was there as well. The t-shirt I bought that night is treasured dearly.